Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Riddles~! Riddles~! Riddles~! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RIddle?
  My brains hurts
  It tickles ya brain
View Results

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:11 pm
3 boys 4 girls?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:26 pm
3 boys and 4 girls

each boy has 2 brothers and 4 sisters.

each girl 3 brothers and 3 sisters.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

dragonboy30303

5,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100

Anabaena

Lavish Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:25 am
I have a rather poetic one.. But I translated it from dutch so it doesn't sound as good as it did in dutch:

It's a good friend, but always too late  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:03 am
deppfan
HaloElite42
Find the error. Its impossible!

Most people cannot find the error.

I did one day when someone posted it on Myspace, after I read it a switch went off in my head.

Found it.

thatsa good but not the right one

you need to find an error, like as if something is not correct

"Most people cannot find the error.

I did one day when someone posted it on Myspace, after I read it a switch went off in my head"

is not part of the riddle, please disregard it  

eraserheadvibes

Jessebearr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:12 pm
deppfan
evljstr
this ones kind of confusing and more a joke than a riddle so ill tell u
u look in the mirror and u see wat u saw, u take the saw and cut the table in half, put the two halves together to make a whole and climb out the hole ( sad :

I think someone posted that one already

sry i just skipped to the end to post mine  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:19 pm
HaloElite42
Find the error. Its impossible!

Most people cannot find the error.

I did one day when someone posted it on Myspace, after I read it a switch went off in my head.

is it its, is it supposed to be it's like it is  

monkeygal3000

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:20 pm
Kazenge
3 boys 4 girls?

correct, new riddle.

There's a fancy French restaurant called Café Pretension. It started a new promotion. On their anniversary, a married couple purchasing an entré at full price would get the second entré free. The promotion turned out to be a huge success.

"Of course, the restaurant required diners to bring some proof of the date of their anniversary to receive the discount.

"One Wednesday night a waiter came to Francois, the owner, and said, 'Boss, that couple over there is claiming that today is their anniversary, but they don't have any proof.'

"Francois went over and introduced himself and engaged in a little tête-à -tête with them. Francois asked the woman, 'Tell me a little bit about your wedding day.'

"She said, 'It was a beautiful Sunday morning, the birds were chirping as I opened my window to prepare to get ready for my wedding. I saw the flowers in bloom. It was spectacular.' She went on to explain to Francois that today was their 28th wedding anniversary.

"Francois says, 'How charming! But, unfortunately, you do not qualify. I don't believe that today is your 28th wedding anniversary. In fact,' he says, 'You're a bold-faced liar!' And he slaps her across the face, and spills her husband's vichyssoise onto his lap."

How did Francois know that today was not their wedding anniversary?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:57 pm
she said they got married on a sunday and it is wednesday. the calendar repeats itself every 28 years so if it was their anniversary it would be sunday  

monkeygal3000

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:50 pm
correct.

What common mathematical symbol, when placed between the numbers 4 and 5, will result in a number that is greater than 4 but less than 6?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:09 pm
Hah a decimal to make 4.5 :p  

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:21 pm
Kazenge
Hah a decimal to make 4.5 :p

correct

76 = 24. It's obviously incorrect.

Now, I want you to correct this equation so that it makes sense, by moving the four digits around. You got four digits here, 7, 6, 2, and 4, but you can't introduce any new signs -- plus sign, minus, division, so on. You got an equal sign and that's it. Imagine that the four digits are written on four slips of paper. Do what you want with them and make the equation make sense.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:44 am
Ahh, I had to enter the riddles game at this moment, when someone posts something really challenging... The only thing I can think of is this...

Flip the 6 so it's a 9, and think of the 4 as a +.

7+2=9

(Are challenging puns allowed?)  

kdjsofji_ewssf-es

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:19 pm
You can't do that to the four because of the no extra sign rule, so incorrect.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:23 am
Make the '=' into a plus by turning one of it's lines vertical and making it a '+' making the equation

76+24?

Thats all I can think of.

I'll just put a riddle out...

Maria takes small, pianstaking steps everynight, often using a stick to help her along. Strangers watch her, but no one ever offers to help. The threat of maria stumbling causes people to sheild their eyes.

What is maria's Livilyhood and where can she be found?

Highlight Clues if you need them

CLUES:
1. Maria isn't sick or old
2. Flashy outfits make up most of her wardrobe
3. Her job requires a fine tuned physique
4. She really looks down on her audiance
5. Her whole family is in on the act

CresentMoon14

Angelic Bear

Deppfan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:21 pm
CresentMoon14
Make the '=' into a plus by turning one of it's lines vertical and making it a '+' making the equation

76+24?

Thats all I can think of.

I'll just put a riddle out...

Maria takes small, pianstaking steps everynight, often using a stick to help her along. Strangers watch her, but no one ever offers to help. The threat of maria stumbling causes people to sheild their eyes.

What is maria's Livilyhood and where can she be found?

Highlight Clues if you need them

CLUES:
1. Maria isn't sick or old
2. Flashy outfits make up most of her wardrobe
3. Her job requires a fine tuned physique
4. She really looks down on her audiance
5. Her whole family is in on the act

She's a tightrope walker.  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff