Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:21 pm
-.- I will buy pizza...but none for zu!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:22 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

i accept your chellenge let see who get the pizza buddy

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

prissyy92

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:29 pm
*shakes head* more fighting?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:33 pm
Bring it on....

Saren whips out his cell phone and twiss it fastly aroudn in his palm. Saren dials the number with lgihting speed. "Yes pizza...Omashi Residence...pepporoni...yes bread stick okay!" Saren throws it up iinto the air, catching it behind his back and spinning it in his palm all the way until he placed it in his pocket.. "Your on..."  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:40 pm
I'm with ya Prissy.
*shakes*

xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:44 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan got into a showdown stance like in an old western movie, old western cowboy music played as a dustball roll by. Toan reach down for his digivice "Well, it look like you just gotta ask your self one question, do you have the money? well do you punk!" Toan said as he hold out his hand revealing saren wallet.

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:47 pm
Saren mocked toan's stance, but not on purpose..the flow took him there. "No...listen here...the real question is...do you?" Saren said as Shikon walked by and handed him Toan's wallet...Saren fished a twenty out. "This will cover it.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:52 pm

Toan gave a grin "Touche, but i figure something like this would happen" Toan took off his hat revealing his wallet on his head. The wallet Saren was holding had a paint grenade in it and it exploded. "Nice try my boy, but i always win"

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:55 pm
"So you think.." Saren said behind a paint colored smile. A whip cracked in the air as Blair had taken Saren's wallet away from Toan instantly with her whip of thorns.

DING DONG goes the door bell from the front door.

Saren's eyes flickered to the door and returned to Toan. Toan was closer to the door, but Saren was going to win.. Saren threw a knife ar the door edge so it would be almost impposible to open.. Saren ran for the window and jumped through the open one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:58 pm

Toan rise an eye brow and jump threw the other window closer to the door landing outside. Toan saw the pizza guy and sneak up behind him unotice. He tap one side of the shoulder so when the guy turn to look for who it is Toan sneak to the front grab the pizza and run with a note in the guy hand saying "Saren got the money"

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:02 pm
Once Saren had ran across to the front side of the hosue he noticed Toan had the pizza. Saren took a running start and jumped over the pizza deliverer..droppign a twenty thatn landed in his confused hands. Saren then threw a knife at the piza box. The knife hit dead center and nailed the box to teh ground. Saren landed on toan like a skateboard and rolled. Saren landed next to the pizza and took it up after taking teh knife. Saren then jumped back in another window into teh house.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:04 pm

Where Astamon was waiting just to grab the pizza from saren "Yoink!" And ran then toss the pizza like a Frizbee and Toan crash threw the window to caught it. Toan took the kneif out and threw it at Saren as he open the pizza reveal the sweet aroma. Toan reach his hand out to grab a slice.

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:09 pm
"Oh no you don't Shikon, Blair...plan beta!" Saren said raising a hand a awkward way into the air.

A crack was hear through the wind as a thorned whip rapped around Toan's wrist preventing him to get a pizza. Quick steps were heard racing towards Toan before Shikon leaped and took the pizza box. Shikon ran it back to Saren as Saren dodged teh knife hurled at his head. SAren reached into the pizza box and lifted one pizza to his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:14 pm

Toan yelled "Go Alpha force!" Toan yelled as he yank the whip out of blair hand. Zephrymon slash her claw using the wind to grab the slice of pizza and the box out of Saren hand as it flew threw the air Sakuyamon use her staff to catch the box prefectly as the slice slid into the box making a prefect Circle. "Team Gamma Assemble!" Skull Barukimon came by grab the box and ran toward Toan with imperialdramon pm as Gaurd.

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:20 pm
"Oh they want to play hard ball huh?" Saren said. [colro=silver] "Strike team go.." Saren said as he charged Toan lowering his head and throwing back his arms. Shikon joined doing teh same thing. A grapleomon appeared nexted to the imperidramon. "in with the noise..." He stated confidentally as he was in mid round house kick, "Out with a bang!" He shouted as his kick aimed for impeirdramon Pm's face.

Shikon slid under the legs of teh undead tiger digimon and kicked the pizza box into the air. Saren jumped up and caught it. Saren took a slice out and threw it to Shikon. Shikon caught it laying on the ground..."One done with.." Only seven more peices left..  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games