Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:17 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Oh Yea...it was you. i remember laughing so hard at saren" Toan gave a small laugh "Good times good times."

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:19 pm
Earthest looked at Toan and cocked her head to the side in confusion. "What are you talking about?"  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:21 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Nothing!" Toan said quickly. Zephrymon then sigh and handed Toan another coke which he drink in a matter of second and toss it in the air which again Zephrymon use her claw to use the wind to knock the can in the trash can.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:27 pm
"...Do you have a crush on Zephrymon? Because she's my favorite female digimon...And let's face it, guys like her, and your a guy...at least that's what I keep telling myself. Whether it's true or not, we'll let time be the judge of that can of worms," she said as she stared from Toan to Zephrymon.

"Plus...She's cool. Maybe she wouldn't want you that way. Maybe she's too good for you. Yeah. She'll be an independent movie star that goes to Hollywood glory!" Earthest had stars in her eyes as she went on and on about Hollywood.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Toan laugh as did Zephrymon "She is awesome but i set my eyes on another digimon, one more my style" Toan said. Zephrymon gave Toan a hug cause of his compliment and giggle.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:36 pm
Earthest widened her eyes in shock and backed into Sheriti and jumped once they both made contact. She 'Eeped!' then ran behind Duftmon and started to shiver.

Duftmon raised an eyebrow, but neither said or did nothing to stop Earthest.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:41 pm

Toan rise an eye brow "Was it something i said?" Zephrymon shruged.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:47 pm
Earthest just stayed behind Duftmon and was unnervingly quiet. Her digivice glowed a pale green and both she and Duftmon vanished.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:52 pm

"............."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:42 pm
Ah.........  

gstyle818

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:21 am
Sheriti stayed quiet as she watched Earthest disappear.
Argomon tapped hsi cheech lightly probrobly having a strong guess on what digimon he was refering two from bfore. Sheriti gliggled a litte.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:32 am

"....oookkkk, anyway what you guys been up too latly" Toan asked Sheriti.

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:28 am
"Distracted? Hm, well Earthest is very distracting, but I do not mind." Saren said now remembering it fulley. Toan and Earthest kind of just barged into his home in the digital world randomily. Saren turned to face Sheriti and realized she amy of taken what Toan said in a diffrent way that it was. "Uh Sheriti...me and Earthest are nothing like that...I mean ask Shikon...I don't like anyone...uh..besides you that is..." Saren said his golden eyes only faultering for a mere moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:31 am

"He even said that during the night you were at his house before the incident." Toan reminded her with a grin.

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:40 am
brb  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games