Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:32 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Tylomon appear out of the air and grab the box with her mouth and swim threw the air next to Toan As Toan dodge Saren by jumping in the air. Ton grab two slice as threw one at Imperialdramon pm who blocked the kick his his sword and ate the pizza with his mouth the other one flew to Astamon who grab the slice and eat it. Toan then grab a slice and try to take a bite.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:51 pm
Saren shouted, "Go team reconisounce!". Soon enough Shou jumped in through teh already broken window and ate the pizzza and managed to bite Toan's hand. The pizza box was dropepd to teh floor and kicked over to blair. Blair took one effortlessly and ate it crossing her legs as she sat down.. "Eww...this is nasty." She said after eating the pizza and throwing the box over to Saren. "Only two left." Saren thoguht as he reached in to get one.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:54 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan grab Saren hand as he slip past Shou "You know what? we do this as man we fight for our pizza!" Toan then drop down and kick his leg up aim for Saren chin to send him flying if it connect and reach for a slice.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:00 pm
Saren threw back his head to dodge teh kick the only problem was the pizza box was launched into teh air by teh kick. Saren looked up, but then sent a leg sweep to toan.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:06 pm

Toan kick his leg to the side with the same force He use to sweep kick to block the attack While Toan bent down to jump into the air to grab a slice with his mouth that flew out of the box.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:11 pm
Saren slid his leg aroudn so he made a full circle on teh ground. Saren launched himself at Toan's chest...he would make it there before the pizza went into toan's mouth. As the box laid on the ond now Itchy in bearmon form took it up and ate one of teh ast two slices..the last on was in teh air.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Toan grab Saren leg and slam him to the ground as he charge for the last slice he spun around throwing three kneif at Saren.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:18 pm
Saren took one knife out of his sleeve and blocked all three knives, hurling them to the ground. Saren launched the last knife at the pizza...it hooked and went straight out the window...wear a stray gatomon snagged it up and ate it...

Saren scouled, "look what you did now.." Saren said casting blame on Toan.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:21 pm

Toanturn toward saren "That pizza was mine till you screw it up with your attack!" Toan counter blame "you just jealous, if you cant have the pizza no one can!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:28 pm
"oh...shut up.."  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:22 pm
Boys will be boys. Hi ya'll. Did ja miss me?

Don't you answer Toan. I know you didn't miss me!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:24 pm

yea yea

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:26 pm
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:59 pm
rofl xd I DID!

hey what do you think of my new avi?  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:03 pm
I like it. It's a little dark, but it's cool. What did you want it to represent?

I was missed. crying crying crying  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games