Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan 2.0 The Dark Messiah! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do people think when they see me?
  This cocky jerk! Someone get me my guns!
  Pft he's nothing but a teddy bear (Think carefully before voting this one)
  The dude is insane and will destroy us all!
  He just flat out Awesome!
View Results

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:17 pm
Aww Liger stood up for me *hugs* Yay! and I was only warning you and Becareful Liger training someone isn't always easy  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:26 pm
I NEED A COMMA!!!! D8<

Hehehehe... always the grammatical one xD

I trained you didn't I?!

YEP!!! ME and Leomon will whip him into shape xD  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:29 pm
Who did you train exactly?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:29 pm
O_o should I know what is happening?  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:43 am
Well you of course xD
and then I trained Some guy on how to battle and then I took and another guy who's name was also draco under my Ambivalent wings of Personified Happiness xD

@Karan: Unless you wanna be deemed as a nosy buttface than the answer would be no >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:47 pm
I see I'm starting a Tone Rebellion. Just kidding and Chris I see you were caring for my well being. But as it seems I can take lead of my own life. So let the student learn from his stupidty, or in this case Tone's. Cause I was reading his older (way older) posts, and as my teacher Liger said before he god-mods quite alot.  

Cuevas_506

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:28 pm
Thus is the disadvantage of challenging him on his own turf... Luckily he said that he would fight you in the rp Where rules bind both of your actions blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:34 pm
Correct, and thus I will have an advantage in that. But in battle I still have a chance. And for those of you who would like to have an all out war against Tone join me. Really we can make this a Sub-Event. Where Tone an I recruit and start an all out war. It would be fun, but since G.W is gone for a while we can't. Maybe we can think about it. Anybody up for it?  

Cuevas_506

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:54 pm
..................................................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................................................
*crickets chirp in the background*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:56 pm
Liger....... I'm going to choke you to death! *ChaosGreymon comes out of nowhere and begins to choke you*  

Cuevas_506

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:56 pm
*stands on toans side* >.> sit down and dont test his power *aegisdramon obliterates christian*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:00 pm
*Christian and Chaosmon come out of the smoke unharmed*
Really that was uncalled for. Maybe we can have a fun war, just for members to accumulate TP. It might be fun if Troll, I mean Tone doesn't god-mod.  

Cuevas_506

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:03 pm
GAHHH!!!!! *gets choked until Chaosmon appears and cuts Liger Free*

Thanks Hiro *cough, cough*

Christian...
*walks toward you and punches you in the gut*
Toan doesn't god-mod, he's seriously that good sweatdrop
I darn say he has more power than Karan does
(simply because we can see all of his cards)

You should stop this or... or you'll HAVE TO FIND A NEW MASTER!!! scream

Edit: And it's Toan, not Tone... unless you're doing that for spite...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:07 pm
Things are getting pretty harsh over here. sad Where's the love we all belong to the same guild so why not act like it. heart heart  

pulse89

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:09 pm
*sigh*
I wish that were true, but this sort of stuff happens all the time when there are very few women to be the peacekeepers...

All we have a roid raging men and boys in this guild xD
With the exception of a few guys...

Women: Windy, Pulse, Rae, Kuro, Cat... That's all that are active sweatdrop

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games