Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan 2.0 The Dark Messiah! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do people think when they see me?
  This cocky jerk! Someone get me my guns!
  Pft he's nothing but a teddy bear (Think carefully before voting this one)
  The dude is insane and will destroy us all!
  He just flat out Awesome!
View Results

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:09 pm
*Bows* Yes Master. Okay I take back what I said. But I would still like to have an event like this or similar to it. Cause as it seems it would be fun. To some maybe, not to all. So anybody interested with this type of event?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:12 pm
Christian13000
*Bows* Yes Master. Okay I take back what I said. But I would still like to have an event like this or similar to it. Cause as it seems it would be fun. To some maybe, not to all. So any interested with this type of event?

It would be cool to start an rp where ya'll take opposite sides and battle it out but only if it's for fun and good natured.

@liger: How sad, i think there are enough guys who try and keep the peace that it kinda balances out in the end  

pulse89

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:14 pm
guys the spirits vs the knights or whatever that is going on in the official guild rp forum is precisly that, two sides fighting eachother where you got to choose sides, just sayin  
Yeah but nothing like the Royal Knights, and said Spirits. (Spirits suck XD) But it would be for the heck of it.  

Cuevas_506

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Ode to the irony of that statement, Pulse...

there is an event-based rp going on right now between the Ancient Spirits and the Royal knights for items know as Digi-memories...

These guys are taking sides and duking it out right now as we speak xD

Edit: I was beaten to the punch...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:16 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
*sigh*
I wish that were true, but this sort of stuff happens all the time when there are very few women to be the peacekeepers...

All we have a roid raging men and boys in this guild xD
With the exception of a few guys...

Women: Windy, Pulse, Rae, Kuro, Cat... That's all that are active sweatdrop

>.> moon too  

Cephalon Kish

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:18 pm
Yeah I'm talking about pure fighting to the death! (Not really) Like we would have team captains. One being me, and another who I have yet to chose. (May volunteer) But it might get turned down if I sent it to G.W. So yeah it needs to be though through.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:21 pm
@Christian: You could already do something like that... just not as an event stare

@Kain: Oh YEAH!!!! I forgot about her sweatdrop
I find that completely ironic, but that's okay so there are 6 girls instead xD

Any hoot... Christian, we will do rp battle!!!

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:27 pm
What right now? eek I'm very scared....... Syke I would like to challenge you master. Just post in an area or provide a link of some sort.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:26 pm
Christian13000
What right now? eek I'm very scared....... Syke I would like to challenge you master. Just post in an area or provide a link of some sort.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20078171

GO THERE AND READ THE RULES xD  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:27 pm
I'd join Ligers side  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:59 pm
So christ do you still wish to fight or you going to stand down? and as for the war of the guild, I already did a contest with that Idea once where I conquered the digital world and you all have to stop me. some of you were a little to eager to kill me in the event....  

The Sadistic Toan

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:01 pm
As would be expected... I'd like to take a crack at ya, but not at the moment twisted

I'd wait on the sidelines and then swing in for the finishing blow... Yes, I'm a KSer...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:05 pm
If your waiting for a finishing blow then your going to be sitting on the sideline the whole time, you guys only get one chance every year or so and that chance already pass, it took 4 people working together to get me weak enough to finish me off and even then I still kick a**  

The Sadistic Toan

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:06 pm
I will fight as I'm in the mood to destroy someone. Well not destroy more like challenge. Cause as it is I'm fighting Liger, and it's pretty fun. But I'm going to have pull out the big guns. Well one of them, that is cause I've had to use one of the biggest move ChaosWarGreymon has. Hades Force.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games