Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:12 pm
((well i needed to make sure that things happened or not..like the video thing I know Toan is carrying over into the rp...so that whole thing happened...and I was going to get Saren to talk more about his relationship with sheriti he might of asked her out...but I can do that in the regular rp if you want..))

Saren didn't know if he was suppose to follow Sheriti or not, but he thought he might as well. Saren got up quietly and proceeded to follow Sheriti. Before they left the room Saren looked at Toan and gave a 'stay here' expression to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:18 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan gave a grin and turn to Zephrymon. She nodded and sat next To Toan. Toan gave a victory grin.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:22 pm
( I think we should save it for the main rp. Have you rped fro the event that you registered for soupies? The crazy tamers island. :0 )

Sheriti dropped the whole 'Toan' subject and stepped outside in the back portch. Her expression changed as a smiled spread on her face, waiting to see what Saren wanted to talk to her about.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:25 pm
((is that what you were doing? I thought you might be respnding in teh resistance..I will go do it..um now i have to find a new subject for Saren to talk about..feeligns i suppose))

"um hi.." Saren said with a small smile. Saren's smile was inticing almost. "You know it will be a harvest moon tonight?" Saren said stalling a bit before the real conversation began.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:28 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan put his head on his hand and look at Zeohrymon with a smile "Nothing facsinating yet" She replied. Toan frown then shrug "They'll get to it keep listening. She nodded. words will travel threw the wind.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:41 pm
(Pretty much. xD)

"Really?" The girl was filled with interest as she even forgot what tonight might bring. "Let's just hope it's not too cloudy then." She smiled.  

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:54 pm
"yes..I looked at the forcast on uh the tv...and it said it should be fine to look at...if you want to..I was hoping maybe you would watch it with me.." Saren said watching her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:02 pm
( Hmm you guys shoudl keep your eyes pealed for a new contest. Mayber you could try recruiting a digimon. xD I don't plan too. )

"Uh..." Sheriti looked down a bit, giving it a thought. Nodding, she said, "Of coarse. It'll be great too but I stil think it's a bit weird for the digital world to actually have that sort of stuff.... then agan it does have three moons...." Sheriti laughed a little.  

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:07 pm
((all i really want is a hybrid cupon or a rookie digimon..so i can try and get my duskmon...)0

"Okay..cool.." Saren supressed his excitement, though he than began to wonder if it would truely be just them. Saren had never thrown in that maybe they would be alone for it... "Yeah..well if you think about teh digital worldd is only data...data can be manipulated by creators..the digital world could have whatever they saw fit..." Saren said looking to teh sky as it was starting to get dark; which only intinsified the gold in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:07 pm

(Yo can i digivolve a gesomon into a Marinedevimon?)

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:29 pm
(What am I? Some digi-dictionary. D:< Try looking it up in DMA dex sometime, and yes it does. I think there'll be a coupon of hybrind in the event soups making. )

Sheriti stayed quiet, beggining to walk back into her home. It was beggining to become dark, though she wanted to at least bring a jacket.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:34 pm

(Gesomon is normal marinedevimon limited that why i asked you)

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:39 pm
(Yea, at times digimons will do that. :0 Like Leormon a restricted turns into a Leomon that's a normal.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:39 pm
Saren looked at sheriti as she left him alone on the back porch, "Wonder where she is going to?"  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:41 pm

(so is that an ok?)

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games