Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Geo Creek - Howdy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creeeeeeek
  Awesome?
  Awesome!
  Laaaaame
  Who?
  Eh
  A tamer!
  A lucky dude
  He sucks
  Eh, he's cool
View Results

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:06 pm
Kaizer Creek
Katsa Darksword
Sounds like fun.
You! mad
Oh if it comes to a contest for crew and you seem like the only real one with a chance of getting in I'll back down, you seem more qualified than me. sweatdrop

Umm, thanks. I wasn't expecting that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:07 pm
Katsa Darksword
Kaizer Creek
Katsa Darksword
Sounds like fun.
You! mad
Oh if it comes to a contest for crew and you seem like the only real one with a chance of getting in I'll back down, you seem more qualified than me. sweatdrop

*stands on his head* hey i can get a nice view from up here ninja *comes down* hey Katsa! mrgreen  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:13 pm
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Kaizer Creek
Katsa Darksword
Sounds like fun.
You! mad

*stands on his head* hey i can get a nice view from up here ninja *comes down* hey Katsa! mrgreen

Hey Axel! *notices GranKuwagamon and Hobbes sneaking out of Axel's HQ with large sacks over their shoulders* Hey!! scream Put those cheerleaders back!
Granny and Hobbes: Awww... *walks back inside*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:16 pm
Hey friends how do you get Valkyrimon from Silphymon? Unexpected or Digivolve?  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:17 pm
Digivolve, I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:17 pm
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Kaizer Creek
Katsa Darksword
Sounds like fun.
You! mad

Hey Axel! *notices GranKuwagamon and Hobbes sneaking out of Axel's HQ with large sacks over their shoulders* Hey!! scream Put those cheerleaders back!
son of a............. stare great now i have to lock my hq before i leave..............or i have these two taking my girls....... stare  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:19 pm
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Kaizer Creek
Katsa Darksword
Sounds like fun.
You! mad

son of a............. stare great now i have to lock my hq before i leave..............or i have these two taking my girls....... stare

Tiara: I'm already sorry that I asked, but why does he have cheerleaders inside of his HQ?
Um... good question. Axel will answer that one, won't you buddy?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:20 pm
Or maybe its DNA Digivolve with Angewomon. Atleast thats what I saw in DNA forum.  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:21 pm
That doesn't make any sense, but ask one of the crew. I'm sure they'll be able to tell you.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:23 pm
I'll just ask Gab once she gets back, I don't feel like waiting two monthes for an anwser from the crew.  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:25 pm
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

Tiara: I'm already sorry that I asked, but why does he have cheerleaders inside of his HQ?
um...........a..............its none of u'r business! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:30 pm
Perv. *shakes head* For shame.

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:32 pm
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

Well, basically, the cheerleaders were witnesses in my abduction... but Sephiroth decided to sorta... kidnap them and after we questioned them... we kinda kept them.
Tiara: Well, at least they're not dead hookers. Can I see one of them?
Actually, now that I think about it, did you ever untie them or are they still like Sephiroth brought them?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:34 pm
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

Well, basically, the cheerleaders were witnesses in my abduction... but Sephiroth decided to sorta... kidnap them and after we questioned them... we kinda kept them.
Tiara: Well, at least they're not dead hookers. Can I see one of them?
Actually, now that I think about it, did you ever untie them or are they still like Sephiroth brought them?
um................Omega? *hides under a rock*
Omega: thats classified cool  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:36 pm
~Wonders if Wikipedia is right~
it says Silphymon digivolves into Valkyrimon. Think thats true guys? Or false? ninja  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games