Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:23 pm
((I feel lost. *swirly eyes* So confused.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:12 pm
Henry crawls across the floor with his elbows as he went for the door, trying to escape. "GET BACK HERE!" Zolo shouted as he dashed across the room. Picking Henry up from his feet, he began to swirl him around and round and flung Henry into the closet with the door closing behind the crash. "DUCK TAPE!" Zolo shouted, his eyes burning with rage. Taping Duck Tape onto the door so that Henry couldn't escape, but it didn't stop there...
Zolo than nailed a board of wood onto the door, followed by chaining the door to the wall. Putting up signs such as: "Don't let this prisoner escape!" or "Don't enter if you know what's good for you!" Zolo was overreacting. "THAT'S FOR MISSING YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY!" D<  

Teh Ace of Shades

gstyle818

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:18 am
Gin knocks on Sheriti's door."Ah....may I come in?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:50 am
( xD What the heck henry! )

Argomon only sat on the couch silent as he wastched hthe oversized bear tackle the human tamer. He didn't so much give a flinch as the large bair tumbled over and began to attach him against the wall. Then again he had a few thoughts on how Sheriti would react for seeing her own home being destroyed. Fakir only sat there.

As Sheriti slipped on a small jacket she heard a small knock on her rooms door. Since the door was already broken from the handle it wasn't too hard to just slip by. "Ah, sure." She responded turning back.  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:56 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan had felled asleep on the couch out of boredum.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 pm
Gin nods then enters the room,"Oi...what are you doing?"  

gstyle818

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:00 pm
*busts in thorugh window jamming on strat* OOOOOOO MMMMM GGGGGG! i get on and i get some message saying I was promoted. . .I click it is from Grandwing and I am now crew! SPLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now . ..Back to sleep for me cuz I ish sick. . . X3 *falls over over and falls asleep on floor*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:26 pm
3nodding Wow, I never thought you'd come in and comment. Congrats cold. ^^

I'm sorry guys but it seems like I may have a few log ons here and some not for all this week.
I may not be too active due some things. ^^  

Im Windspirit

gstyle818

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:29 pm
Oh...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:24 am
Well you know, I been busy. . . School, Kendo, Guitar, Depression, Loneliness, Anime, Christmas, Was in a car wreck, Hospitalized for smoking(I'm allergic to cigarrettes. ^^'), the usual. Anywho . .you better get on more Windy! Cuz I if you don't I will eat you!! Om nom nomn nom!  

Coldfront44

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:54 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Tshe not gonna be here!...........-gets evil grin and get his phone- plan p i repeat plan p -half an hours later Toan turn her place into a party while she was gone with awesome music, lots of people, awesome food, fill her room with water so it can be a pool, spray paint her wall to see who the best artist, have a battle of the band at the party, everything an awesome party needs.-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:56 pm
guys....Epic Muffin has Left DTI, and he seems he shall never come back...  

Hurricane_hedgehog

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:07 pm

tis a shame, and he got me into this guild too......i remmber when i first met him.......he was a genin in my ninja guild lol good times good times
-heads back to his party-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:44 pm
Well, he was one of the people who started a revolt for a new leader. . ppl got banned for that I think . .anywho. . . whats up with your sigs? are those from the digimon battle city?? i am gonna be crew on there aswell . .heh heh heh. . ..  

Coldfront44

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:57 pm

it for the new battle system digimon that grandwing made in the new guild. me, wind, soup, kira, hurricane and a few others are mods to supervise everything there and is in the proccess of working on it. ^^

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games