Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:00 pm
Yep...(huggles is cute Dorumon) He may be a rare Albino Dorumon sooner or later 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:08 pm
oi....  

gstyle818

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:32 am
. . . ok. . .well I wanna when I am crew on battle city. . do I get to choose my starter on it??? <3 Kotemon!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:07 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

leaders get first pick, i got Phascomon woot, you have to join the virus, the Vaccine, or the data team to get a Certain digimon. your only allow one digimon. Wind the leader of Virus and im here vice, soup leader of Data and Kira is his vice. Hurricane is leader of the Vaccine and link is his vice. you join one of the three squad and be a part of it. cant switch team though.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:15 pm
...more fighting? @.@ It's everywhere.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:43 pm
Better Idea . .my own group and only the elite are allowed! bwa ha ha ha!! Idk, maybe Grnd Made a sopecial group for me. . We will see later . .

*hugs self* well . . I feel cold and lonely . .time to get blanky!  

Coldfront44

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:05 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

i just played basketball outside when it was cold as hell out for about two hours then came back in and when i was taking a shower someone turn the temperture making it cold as hell, now im dieing of frost!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:41 pm
-chips an icicle off the Toan-sickle- ._.  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:56 pm
. . . I want you all to know that I am. . . neve EVER going on MAerican Idol. Singing, I am good at but. . . I hate that show and I will not degrade myself to be on it. . . sides, obviously rigged. . . Anywho . . My Bad Toan . . *snickers*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:00 pm

>.>

shadow toan

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:30 pm
heh heh heh . . .. *licks push pop* ow! I cut my tongue!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:45 pm

Grab took icicle hanging from his hat and said in a chinese accent- you shall pay! -threw the icicles at you!-

shadow toan

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:53 pm
Heh, worthless try!! *rips off shirt and shows off sexiness and the icicle melts* i win. . . You lose. . .  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:14 pm

Oh hell nah, if you want a challange i'll give you one! -Zephrymon came over and cover Toan in a Cloaked, then pulled the cloaked off reveal Toan in a black Sleeve Jacket, his hat gone reveal awesome Silver hair, His body showing muscle, shining like a god that has descended from the heaven, Toan Sexiness was so awesome that the wheather has stop and it became summer- make your move

shadow toan

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:22 pm
Heh, you call the sexiness. . . My turn!! *pulls out Fender Strstocaster, plugs it up to amp. Sets the controls and volumes.* Alright. . .prepare yourselves. . . * stromes a few strings* alright, it's tuned. * starts to play a rift so feirce that everything around starts to blow aeway like a powerful wind is going through. The rift is pure metal that not even the gods of rock can deny its greatness. Stops playing and whipes the sweat off forhead.* Your move.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games