Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan 2.0 The Dark Messiah! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do people think when they see me?
  This cocky jerk! Someone get me my guns!
  Pft he's nothing but a teddy bear (Think carefully before voting this one)
  The dude is insane and will destroy us all!
  He just flat out Awesome!
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:41 pm
Nah, i'm way behind and I rather not start halfway  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:50 pm
Ive noticed you don't respond well to kindness, friendliness, anger, frustration, neutralness, or anything from most of us  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:54 pm
Wow dude a lot of dislike for you....erhm....well anywho, Hi I'm Tyhier, nice to finally meet you. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:57 pm
*bows as he enters Toan's Domain* I would just like to drop in and say that is an honor to meet another tamer that has a Slayerdramon. Were you the first one to get him?  

guitargoober101

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:00 pm
Bleh, you have a point there. It probably wont come to an end 'till late November....to what I predict.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:46 pm
Nice to meet all you people, and yes I was the first person in the guild to have a slayerdramon and also the first Examon if memories serve correct. As for the dislike, that just jealousy their speaking, nothing more. as for the event, bleh..........  

The Sadistic Toan

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:50 pm
I don't really care much either way, I'm not taking anyone's side. Truthfully I think its just dumb, if you are as they say then they aren't being forced to associate with you and if you are not, then once again to each his own. As far as guild related stuff, meh I'm just trying to smooth on by, being new and all. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:03 pm
Well here is a reason why people keep coming into association with me. I am the life of the party, wherever I am, the fun will most likely be there. Sure people said being egotistic and evil is a bad thing and a lot of people are pissed at me for being so but hay, they tend to enjoy this false anger they show and tend to be entertain. Some may look at me and see an a** hole, but others see me as a hero.  

The Sadistic Toan

guitargoober101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:06 pm
I think some of the people just get a thrill out of trying to challenge your awesome power.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:12 pm
guitargoober101
I think some of the people just get a thrill out of trying to challenge your awesome power.
That they do, kid, that they do.  

The Sadistic Toan

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:26 pm
*appears behind toan* I am his greatest pupil and the next ruler of the universe. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:27 pm
Pupil? Hmm I don't remember accepting anyone as students, followers yes, but pupil? as for being the next ruler hmmm we'll see.  

The Sadistic Toan

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:40 pm
Mhmmm, that's all well and good. To each his own, just as I've said. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:00 pm
ahhh feels like i'm slowly dieing.....  

The Sadistic Toan

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:10 pm
How come?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games