Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anyone excited about a new version?
  Yes!!
View Results

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:58 pm
Wow platina has a lot of neat stuff.

Did you get the Regigigas from the 11th movie???  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:19 am
Goddess Lia

Yes, I have an 11th movie Regigigas. With it, I was able to obtain Regirock, Regice, and Registeel. whee (And then use those to obtain the in-game Level 1 Regigigas.)

I also have an 11th movie Shaymin so I was able to obtain the key item that turns Shaymin into Sky Forme Shaymin (being nicknamed Skymin over on Smogon.)

Some platinum-related news; English-speaking pokemon communities have been scratching their heads over their inability to battle with Skymin or Oritina (Origin Forme Giratina) via the Union Room and over Wi-Fi. However, it was finally discovered that you need to battle via the Colosseum.

It appears that the new formes work correctly, even when battling against D/P. smile  

Nadian
Crew

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:30 pm
Nadian
Goddess Lia

Yes, I have an 11th movie Regigigas. With it, I was able to obtain Regirock, Regice, and Registeel. whee (And then use those to obtain the in-game Level 1 Regigigas.)

I also have an 11th movie Shaymin so I was able to obtain the key item that turns Shaymin into Sky Forme Shaymin (being nicknamed Skymin over on Smogon.)

Some platinum-related news; English-speaking pokemon communities have been scratching their heads over their inability to battle with Skymin or Oritina (Origin Forme Giratina) via the Union Room and over Wi-Fi. However, it was finally discovered that you need to battle via the Colosseum.

It appears that the new formes work correctly, even when battling against D/P. smile

Dang.
I'm gonna have to save double what the game is worth for i can get my BF to get me the game and what i need for a costume online.
The game keeps sounding interesting  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:50 pm
yaaaarrgh by me landlumbers i'm excited  

XxxTykixxX

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:17 pm
Hey Nadian, i was going to ask...
In the Wi-fi section when you register for you can get the Pal Pad number, Did by any chance did you see Puerto Rico on the list??

I'm wondering if theya ctually added to the list this time...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:14 pm
Goddess Lia
Hey Nadian, i was going to ask...
In the Wi-fi section when you register for you can get the Pal Pad number, Did by any chance did you see Puerto Rico on the list??

I'm wondering if theya ctually added to the list this time...

Not sure. I haven't don't anything Wi-Fi related yet.  

Nadian
Crew

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:45 am
Interesting. Apparently there's now a basement to the Department Store in Veilstone. They're selling berries and poffins there... the same berries I was growing just last weekend... and poffins that appear to be better than the ones I make...

Hah... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:51 am
I'm importing Platinum. I knew five years of Japanese lessons would amount to something.

There's a giveaway going on on WiFi to get Rotom's new forms. So any Platinum owners that think killer lawnmowers are inherently awesome can now own one.  

Shibaken

Lazy Werewolf

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:46 am
Shiranui_Genkigami
I'm importing Platinum. I knew five years of Japanese lessons would amount to something.

Although you don't need it in order to play, it will certainly help. 3nodding

Quote:
There's a giveaway going on on WiFi to get Rotom's new forms. So any Platinum owners that think killer lawnmowers are inherently awesome can now own one.

This is true. I posted about it in a separate thread, but basically via Mystery Gift Wi-Fi, you can obtain the Secret Key. You have until November 4th to obtain it.

This details how to activate Mystery Gift in Diamond + Pearl + Platinum, including for the Japanese version.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:34 am
And when is Platinum schedud to be released again? (More importantly, will Rotom's alternate forms be obtainable later on???)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:43 am
Doesn't look like there's any official release date for Platinum outside of Japan, yet.

I would assume they'll release the key in the US like they did in Japan.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:31 pm
Nadian
Doesn't look like there's any official release date for Platinum outside of Japan, yet.

I would assume they'll release the key in the US like they did in Japan.
One can only hope that will happen. I'd hate to not be able to get the 5 additional rotom forms.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Shibaken

Lazy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:15 pm
They say early 2009 for the ignorant Americans (myself included).

I'm stoked, my copy is coming monday. Although from what I heard I won't be able to trade my prized Shaymin, Plumeria, to Platinum and still get sky form. Lame.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:54 pm
Shiranui_Genkigami
They say early 2009 for the ignorant Americans (myself included).

I'm stoked, my copy is coming monday. Although from what I heard I won't be able to trade my prized Shaymin, Plumeria, to Platinum and still get sky form. Lame.

If it doesn't have a Classic Ribbon then, yeah, The lady won't give you the Glacidia flower if it doesn't and I wasn't able to transform my non-legit Flower Paradise Shaymin into Skymin. confused  

Nadian
Crew

Nodxalt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:38 pm
Heh, Guess there gunna pull a Emerald on us huh? Been such a long time since I last played. gotta get back into it. >.>  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff