Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Continuing to get everything. (suggestions on team building) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is the plan on completing data for the Sinnoh Dex before working on the national Dex, absurd?
  Or just well planned?
View Results

Dani0229

7,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:28 pm
I know this kinda sounds stupid but how do you get to the elite 4. I've finised the cinnoh dex and gone everywhere on the training island.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:42 pm
training island?
Uh, let me think, Ever gotten to Victory Road?
It's at the top of the route above the eighth gym town. (I should mention that I haven't gone through the cave yet, as I've got some new pokemon entries to get first.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:03 pm
myself
Top pokemon priority (unobtainable in my game): Get a Manaphy, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Darkrai, Slowpoke, Elekid, Lotod, Seedot, Pineco, Caterpie, Weedle, Nidoran M, Gligar, Seviper, Vulpix, Bagon, Teddiursa, Ekans, Hundour, Shuckle, Spheal, Magby, Pinsir, Lunastone, Solrock, Mawile, Sableye

(Swarm Pokemon that I will get myself, but wouldn't have a problem with getting earlier to breed: Doduo, Zigzagoon, Cubone , Nosepass, Phanpy, Dunsparce, Snubbull, Spoink, Delibird, Swinub, Voltorb, Farfetch'd, Skitty, Natu, Makuhita, Krabby, Spinda, Beldum, Pidgey, Corsola, Surskit, Electrike, Slakoth, Lickitung, Magnemite, Smoochum,

Items that I'm looking for: Dusk Stone, Razor Claw, King's Rock, Charcoal, TwistedSpoon, Evolution Hold Items, leftovers

Rattata, Spearow, Igglybuff, Oddish, Paras, Venonat, Diglett, Meowth, Mankey, Poliwag, Bellsprout, Seel, Shellder, Drowzee, Eggsecute, Koffing, Rhyhorn, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Horsea, Staryu, Scyther, Lapras, Porygon, Kabuto, Ledyba, Spinarak, Chinchou, Togepi, Yanma, Wynaut, Slugma, Skarmory, Miltank, Shroomish, Whismur, Aron, Plusle, Minum, Volbeat, Illumise, Gulpin, Carvanha, Wailmer, Numel, Torkoal, Trapinch, Cacnea, Corphish, Lileep, Shuppet, Duskull, Tropius, Snorunt, Clamperl, Relicanth, Luvdisc

My pokedex is getting rather large.
Now, for the Swarming pokemon, do I have to defeat the elite four to unlock it? or will it just happen eventually?

Next, Wobbuffet/Wynaut are going to be caught shortly, also Rotom, Mesprit, (and evolving Misdreavus and Sneasel)
the list of pokemon that I can't catch in my game isn't changing, which saddens me. Additionally, I'm considering putting Miltank on the underlined list, I know that I can catch it in the route right before Solaceon town, but it's a 2% chance with the Pokeradar, and a 0% chance without.
I've been lucky with the radar so far, but I might not be so lucky.

Likewise luck with Evolution stones and Fossils. I've gotten all but two fossils, and an absurd excess of Thunderstones, Firestones, Moonstones, and have yet to strike a Waterstone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:16 pm
wellwisher
myself
Top pokemon priority (unobtainable in my game): Get a Manaphy, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Darkrai, Slowpoke, Elekid, Lotod, Seedot, Pineco, Caterpie, Weedle, Nidoran M, Gligar, Seviper, Vulpix, Bagon, Teddiursa, Ekans, Hundour, Shuckle, Spheal, Magby, Pinsir, Lunastone, Solrock, Mawile, Sableye

(Swarm Pokemon that I will get myself, but wouldn't have a problem with getting earlier to breed: Doduo, Zigzagoon, Cubone , Nosepass, Phanpy, Dunsparce, Snubbull, Spoink, Delibird, Swinub, Voltorb, Farfetch'd, Skitty, Natu, Makuhita, Krabby, Spinda, Beldum, Pidgey, Corsola, Surskit, Electrike, Slakoth, Lickitung, Magnemite, Smoochum,

Items that I'm looking for: Dusk Stone, Razor Claw, King's Rock, Charcoal, TwistedSpoon, Evolution Hold Items, leftovers

Rattata, Spearow, Igglybuff, Oddish, Paras, Venonat, Diglett, Meowth, Mankey, Poliwag, Bellsprout, Seel, Shellder, Drowzee, Eggsecute, Koffing, Rhyhorn, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Horsea, Staryu, Scyther, Lapras, Porygon, Kabuto, Ledyba, Spinarak, Chinchou, Togepi, Yanma, Wynaut, Slugma, Skarmory, Miltank, Shroomish, Whismur, Aron, Plusle, Minum, Volbeat, Illumise, Gulpin, Carvanha, Wailmer, Numel, Torkoal, Trapinch, Cacnea, Corphish, Lileep, Shuppet, Duskull, Tropius, Snorunt, Clamperl, Relicanth, Luvdisc

My pokedex is getting rather large.
Now, for the Swarming pokemon, do I have to defeat the elite four to unlock it? or will it just happen eventually?

Next, Wobbuffet/Wynaut are going to be caught shortly, also Rotom, Mesprit, (and evolving Misdreavus and Sneasel)
the list of pokemon that I can't catch in my game isn't changing, which saddens me. Additionally, I'm considering putting Miltank on the underlined list, I know that I can catch it in the route right before Solaceon town, but it's a 2% chance with the Pokeradar, and a 0% chance without.
I've been lucky with the radar so far, but I might not be so lucky.

Likewise luck with Evolution stones and Fossils. I've gotten all but two fossils, and an absurd excess of Thunderstones, Firestones, Moonstones, and have yet to strike a Waterstone.

I'm not sure what unlocks swarming ; it might already be active for you. Try talking to Assistant's sibling in Sandgem Town.  

Nadian
Crew

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:45 pm
ave been, about twice a day, they always tell me that they're amazed that I'm doing the same thing as her brother with the pokedex.
I think I have to beat the Elite four... (But first, I'll get the new pokemon that I caught evolved, and in the process level up the team that will wipe the floor with the Elite four.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:21 pm
I've dug up at least 50 fossils. (lots of Skull fossils.)
but I've dug up almost as many Helix Fossils. (followed by Claw fossils.)
I've gotten 5 ambers, and 1 root fossil.
I still haven't gotten the Dome Fossil.
What is up with that?
I know it's all statistics, but still, that seems a little skewed.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:24 pm
wellwisher
I've dug up at least 50 fossils. (lots of Skull fossils.)
but I've dug up almost as many Helix Fossils. (followed by Claw fossils.)
I've gotten 5 ambers, and 1 root fossil.
I still haven't gotten the Dome Fossil.
What is up with that?
I know it's all statistics, but still, that seems a little skewed.

Too bad I can't assist by obtaining the fossil from the 3rd gen. (Fossils on the GBA games are Key Items so your pokemon can't hold them. sad )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:43 pm
it's fine, I'll get one eventually.
I mean, it's a hold item in G4, but I'll find one sooner or later.
I get about 300 items in the underground (about 240 of them are gems that I chuck though.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:26 am
Yes, got a shiny ralts.
I'm not some obsessed person on collecting shinies though, so it might be my only shiny.

but, blue white and silver gardevoir and gallade look absolutely gorgeous.
I got a few, and I've got some plans on getting my hands on about 15 more pokemon, mostly from G3.
I will still need a fair bit of help on the cartridge pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:53 pm
Hmm, I do want a whole lot of pokemon, most of the ones that can be caught via Pokeradar have been caught. I have no pokemon from inserting the GBA games, as I don't have the GBA games.
I've gotten all the fossils, a few legends thanks to Nadian. all the starters, thanks to Nadian and Jess squared.
But there are quite a few pokemon left to get.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:37 am
wellwisher
Hmm, I do want a whole lot of pokemon, most of the ones that can be caught via Pokeradar have been caught. I have no pokemon from inserting the GBA games, as I don't have the GBA games.
I've gotten all the fossils, a few legends thanks to Nadian. all the starters, thanks to Nadian and Jess squared.
But there are quite a few pokemon left to get.

I could capture an Elekid(firered insert) for you along with the item to evolve electrabuzz to electravie.. (misspelled i think hehe)
I could have it for tonight est time or we can think of a time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:53 am
Nifty, that would be awesome.
What would you like in exchange?  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:23 pm
wellwisher
Nifty, that would be awesome.
What would you like in exchange?

I really wouldn't know. will have to check my dex to see.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:53 am
So, I have a party that I'm going to this weekend.
and there are about 5 other people who play pokemon.
Assuming that except for 1 they're not playing at the level that I am. (which at this moment isn't including IV and EV quite yet, that's what the next team to build is for.)
I'm going to get my hands on some breeding pokemon to ensure that I've got stuff to trade. Of course, I can always infect their pokemon with Pokerus if they don't want anything that can breed.
But pokemon that can't be obtained in D/P without a GBA insert would be nice.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:06 pm
I'm really close to finishing a portion of my Living Pokedex project. (Hopefully, if I was careful enough, this will catch my "seen" count up to my "obtained" count.) I'll be able to assist soon. (Probably tonight.)

This is why I haven't been offering anything lately... lots of trading going on between my games and/or intense focus on a specific game.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff