Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE WHAT DO I DO ABOUT IT?HELP!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should i just kill myself?
  yes
  no
View Results

Virtus Fierkin

350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:49 pm
iipirate_ninja
soul donut
You need help. This isn't something that you can get through on your own. Your family and friends may be worried for you when you tell them, but it's because they love you and don't want you to hurt.

As much as it would have worried me to have my friend call me and tell me she wanted to kill herself, I would have helped her. I would have done anything I could to see her through that bad spot. And I never got that chance. Knowing that I wasn't even given the chance to help her hurts more than anything else, hurts more than the worry she would have given me had she reached out.

If you're not going to tell anyone close to you, please call 911 at the least. Please. There's no shame or weakness in asking for help.

if i call 911 wont the put me on a medication?

Let me ask, why do you feel like killing yourself??? Please don't, I've known many people who've taken that road, and it's always a painful situation. What do you need? A friend? Or something else??
Even I, a complete stranger to you, would hate to hear that you killed yourself. Please don't!
"7  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:41 am
whatever it is u are feeling u shud try to fix it
write down alll your problems and go fix whatever is making u feel this pain
trust me
if u kill yourself the second u do so u will realize that all your problems are fixable but it will be to late
jus give it a try mrgreen  

azndorkiicookiezz

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:37 pm
I know most people just say get over it, but that doesn't seem fair to say. Anyway, first thing to do, I think, is figure out why your feeling this way. And maybe get rid of dangerous items in your area. *sorry I had to add something witty, it's my thing*

If your problem is that you don't think people care, then your wrong. I have no just met you......kinda and I am freaking worried sick that your going to regret your decision and kill yourself.I help people via internet all of the time, s I might be able to be of assistance later on. P.m. me if you want to ok. If you don't want to then don't, I just think talking (or typing) it out is a better idea and I live to listen to others and help them. Honestly it's what I'm best at.

Best of luck to you, I hope you make the best choice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:25 pm
Please don't kill yourself, get help. The grief your friends and loved ones will go though will be horrible. Please don't decide to kill yourself. If you need someone to talk to, you can always PM me if you want.  

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:44 pm
OK people issue is over if you read this force yourself not to post!!!! meow  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:29 pm
yarg_ninja
soul donut
Yarg Ninja

if i call 911 wont the put me on a medication?

Not necessarily. They'll get you the help you need to start feeling better; if that's therapy, or medication or whatever. It's hard to take that first step, but it's necessary.

yeah but if i do that everyone will find out and I'll be harassed

okay. first off you need to stop caring what everybody else thinks. I'd rather known as the girl [or guy in your case] who went to the mental hospital & is living their life happily instead of the person in the neighborhood that commited suicide & being the butt of jokes.

2 months? are you serious? 2 little months of suicidal thoughts? Well, I know this was in '08 but you get what i mean. That's nothing compared to how long I've been thinking about killing myself. I've been thinking of suicidal thoughts since the 6th grade up until almost a year ago [im in 10th grade right now, btw]. I've tried to drown, hang, suffocate myself [which kept failing because somebody kept interupting -.-"]. And I've cut myself to a point where i actually had to get stitches. But honestly though, I am truely happy that I haven't killed myself

Anyways, the point of me telling you all of that is that you'll overcome it. And honestly, you will be happy that you didn't off yourself while you had the chance. And if you think of killing yourself now because your life is difficult, trust me, your life will get harder over the years. But nobodys life is ever smooth sailing, you have to get whatever is making you think these thoughts out of your life. If not, you have to get these thoughts out of your system some way, whether it's writing them down, drawing, talking to someone you can truely trust, or finding "god" [which my cousin did and actually did make her happier...... but i really dont buy the whole god thing but hey, whatever floats your boat is fine with me.... as long as it doesn't involve drugs ^_^].

But anyways, get some help because when you get better, you'll look back at this and laugh. Yea, i know, such a cliche line but its actually true.

I hope you get better =]

fefa93

fefa93

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:31 pm
oops.... i just saw the little note you wrote when i just clicked the submit button
eheheh sorry ^_^"
lol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:59 pm
i would say do what i did
put up with it until you find a good reason to live
or until you find someone happier than you who has had a worse life
but thats probably not the best considering i was a little pill popping cutter
seek professional help  

Gimpi Platypus

himarichan

Angelic Elder

10,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:55 pm
DON'T TROW YOUR LIFE AWAY!!! i'm sure many people love you and can't imagine you being gone. you have to have hope and keep on walking! believe in yourself and treasure your life for you only have one.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:26 pm
You need to let someone know, just so you can keep yourself safe. Talk to someone who you can trust, or try talking to some sort of counselor who can try to help you. Talking to someone, and getting things off of your chest is something that will really help you, especially if you are keeping it all in. If you are having/feeling great deals of pain, planned suicide, or attempted then it is probably very serious and you should get help as soon as possible.

I am also a child and youth care student, and I have my Suicide intervention training under my belt, feel free to send me some msg's im willing to help you as well, and please try not waiting till the last minute to get help, when there is help out there for you.

heart I can understand that it hurts, but you only live once.  

hunn-E-bee

SesshoumaruLover186

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:28 pm
ive had thoughts of suicide myself mostly because of family issues but i got help from friends and a grevience coucilor after school. It helped me a lot so try that. I had my friend recently die in february by suicide, it was hart breaking and messed me and all my friends up so badly that i wanted to kill myself again but i got help and im fine now so dont be afraid to get help please! it hurts to much to see a friend in a coffin so dont make someone see you in one.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:17 am
I know you don't want to tell anyone because it'll make them worry, but not telling anyone will just make things worse on your end. You can't get through those thoughts by yourself, and to pull through them you must be strong enough to let the people close to you know. They can help prevent the worst from happening.

Talk to a councilor, see a doctor, do anything except become a mute! You can fix relationship ties and depression, but you can't fix death. You only get one life, don't waste it.  

Farrenlock

High-functioning Giver

13,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers