Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Prissyy92- Ivy Moon- come join the happiness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love me?
  Why yes of course
  With all of my heart
  Duh! That's a stupid question
  How could I not love you?
View Results

prissyy92

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:42 pm
Ivy let out a high pitched giggle. "No, I said I love the ocean, silly. Though minus the silly." She covered her mouth with her hand to stop herself from laughing. She looked at the darkening sky"Okay, I'm ready to go back to the shore. I'm getting a little cold." she said shivering. Zork awakened from his nap and lifted his head to look for Ivy. "Ivy?" he said worriedly. "Where are you?" He looked out to the ocean and saw her holding herself. she must be cold "Ivy, you need to come back in NOW! Your're going to get sick." he yelled out to Ivy. Looking back towards shore after hearing Zork's voice. "Okay," she yelled back. "Just a minute." Looking back towards Earthest, she questioned, "so, Ready to go back?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:48 am
"Yeah, I'm ready...hey do you want to go to my secret hide away?" Earthest asked as she started to swim back to shore. "Toan hasn't even been there. But it's super secret, so no one can know!" Earthest whispered heatedly.  

Earthest

prissyy92

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:48 pm
Following Earthest, she nodded her head exicedly. "Yeah, yeah I wanna see!" she said as her breathing rapidly grew stronger. "And I want tell a sole. I promise!" she said with a tone finallity.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:38 pm
"Good," Earthest said with a huge smile on her face. SlashAngemon saw Earthest and Ivy getting out of the water. "We're not going anywhere until you're dry. I don't want my blades to rust."  

Earthest

prissyy92

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:17 pm
((Sorry I have been gone so long! xp )) ((how should I introduce my new digimon?))

Ivy grabbed her sweatshirt and put it over her wet clothes. She ran over to Zork and hugged him tightly. "Awww.. You were worried where I was," she said teasing him. "Oh shut up. You could have died or gotten hurt with you two by yourselves," he said staring defiantly up at Ivy. Ivy could only laugh. She looked to Earthest and asked, "So where is it? Where is it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:15 pm
Earthest shifted her eyes and looked around. "We have to make sure no one is around," she said. After double checking then she whispered, "Okay, let's go!" Earthest tiptoed over to SlashAngemon and waited for the others to get on him.

((Anyway you want to. I don't care. wink wink ))  

Earthest

prissyy92

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:31 pm
Ivy also looked around. She quickly ran lightly over to SlashAngemon and motioned for Zork to follow her. Zork followed closely behind Ivy. Upon reaching SlashAngemon, he climed up on SlashAngemon, forgetting the all important rule of ladies first. Ivy seeing that Earthest was waiting for her to get on carefully mounted ((sorry that sounds so much like a horse)) Slashnemon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:28 am
Earthest held on to SlashAngemon's waist. "Ready when you are," she whispered to SlashAngemon. He shook his head at the entirety of it all and spread his wings and lifted up off the ground and shot off like a bullet towards the secret place. "Don't let go," SlashAngemon said. "You don't want to fall." Earthest shouted, "You won't let anyone fall! And if they do fall, you're fast enough to catch them before they get hurt!" She closed her eyes and let SlashAngemon do all the work.  

Earthest

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:49 am
Just to let you know, if anyone tries to get in the secret place, just ignore them. They may think they know where it is, but they don't. To keep it a secret still ((at least in my head)) just ignore anyone who tries to butt in. aka Toan or Saren...But I'm pretty sure Saren won't. 3nodding

SlashAngemon flew on for what seemed like hours. He started to slow down when they reached a mountainous area that was succumbed to forest. He flew up higher. All of the sudden SlashAngemon shot down toward the forest floor. At what seemed like the last second and turned up right and slowly descended into the trees, though he did not land.

Earthest opened her eyes and she smiled. "All most there," she said.

SlashAngemon flew fast around the foliage. He dodged tree after tree and rounded many rocks that were in the way. A small stream appeared to be in coming toward them. Faster and faster SlashAngemon flew and when they reached the river he made a sharp turn to follow it.

Earthest squealed in delight at the turn.

SlashAngemon followed the stream for a while and when it bended around a mountain he kept going straight. Back into the forest they went. "It won't be long now," he reassured Ivy and Zork. He continued to fast around trees and rocks and occasionally they would pass by a digimon. Then they came to the stream again, but it had gotten smaller and SlashAngemon followed the stream.

Earthest started to become antsy. "Almost there!"

SlashAngemon rounded a bend in the stream and slowed to an almost sudden stop from the fast pace he had held in the forest.

There before their eyes was a simple cabin beside the stream surrounded by trees. There were no flowers, just healthy green grass and the cabin was a four room cabin. Nothing big, just simple.

Earthest squirmed around. "I want to go, I want to go!" she exclaimed.

SlashAngemon flew slowly to the bank and once he landed Earthest grabbed Ivy and rushed her over to the cabin.

"I'm gonna show you everything!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:17 am
Ivy barely had time to notice anything as Earthest dragged her along. Ivy looked at the cabin in awe when she and Earthest made it to it. Ivy felt her adrenaline creep through her body. she began to bounce on her feet. "Okay, Okay show me everything!" Ivy sqeeled. Zork saw Earthest and Ivy run to the cabin. "Wait for me," he shouted. But it apppeared that Ivy paid no attention. Zork ran after the two of them and stod behind them at the entrance to the cabin.  

prissyy92

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:01 am
100th comenter heart

Hi~  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:23 pm
Earthest nodded exuberantly. "I'll show you everything!" She took Ivy's hand and led her around her cabin. "This is the living space," Earthest gestured around. The cabin was entirely modern with rustic colors. One couch was in the middle of the room, but it face the window on the other side of the room. The fire place was small and the mantle had no pictures. It was simple indeed with only the furnishings. There were no plants inside the cabin. But Earthest moved on. "This is the kitchen!" Again it was modern with rustic tones to it. It was a small, but especially high tech. Earthest lead Ivy to another door. "This is the bathroom. We don't need to see that. The bedroom is right here!" She led Ivy to another door and opened it. Once she walked in with Ivy she let Ivy's hand go. The room had a twin sized bed by the far window and it had a dresser on the wall that was parallel to the kitchen. "So what do you think of my cabin?"  

Earthest

prissyy92

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:31 pm
((@Wind~hola))

Ivy stared in awe as she looked around the bedroom. It was simple, but she was in love with it. She loved the outdoors. She turned slowly to look at Earthest. "I love it," she said in a barely audible whisper. Afraid Earthest would be hurt by how little emotion was shown by her voice, she ran over to Earthest grabbed her hands and began to jump up and down. "I absolutely, absolutely love it!" she squeeled. "Thank you so much for trusting me enough to show this special place to me," she said wholeheartely as she stopped jumping and looked into Earthest's eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:18 pm
Earthest started jumping too. "I'm so happy!!" she shouted in glee. She then ran back outside to see Duftmon. She paused..."You digivolved..." she shrugged then hugged Duftmon. "They love it!" she said happily.

Duftmon smiled and nodded his head. "You knew they would." He looked into the cabin and asked Zork, "Penny for your thoughts, lad?"

Earthest let Duftmon go and ran back to Ivy and started to drag her back outside. "What do you want to do now?"

((Sorry Wind! HELLO MY DEAR GAL! whee whee ))  

Earthest

prissyy92

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:51 pm
Zork looked at the new digievolution with interest. Lad? He shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I think the place is a place where lots of adventure can be found." Ivy looked into the forest. It reminded her of her homeland because it was green. She could hear the trees calling to her. She turned to Earthest. "I would like to explore the forest."

((@Earthest~ Does the personality change somewhat when a digimon evolves? like do they get more mature?))  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff