Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
7 Wonders of the Digital World *All art is up* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDragow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:18 pm
Quote:
just for telling me to shut up IM going to use an example for the irony
prissy getting dynasmon is like your best friend picking to hang out with prissy instead of you XD

Now that's just cold. And as for Tiger, never count yourself out. Your Y2K idea stunned me so bad, I could only stare at my screen, drawing a blank for a plot for about 30 mins. Absolutely brilliant.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:28 pm
I'm going for the clockmon as well so.....give me a minute...  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Seck Z Beast

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:29 pm
Um for the night tower... would it be venommyotismon?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:30 pm
thanks Johnny...and hurricane i would love to see what u post i am so bored...and zar you soo mean to me  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:32 pm
Tigerx81
thanks Johnny...and hurricane i would love to see what u post i am so bored...and zar you soo mean to me
lol geez you get mad at me for making mean jokes but you say toan makes jokes up worse than this all the time XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:40 pm
THE NIGHT TOWER HAS TO BE: CRUSADERMON!! :u xD  

Teh Ace of Shades

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:42 pm
i know but i really wanted dynasamon....ugh, i will stop whining though..maybe i will get clockmon, but i still think johnny's post was better..his ending was very funny  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:53 pm
Quote:

Bermuda Triangle:
Many ships have gone to the Bermuda Triangle, none have returned. You sail out to it to uncover the mystery. All of a sudden you see a Plesiomon come out of the water.
RP the situation.

A salty smelling scent of the ocean in the air. Cries of seagulls and waves fighting against each other filled your ears. There out of the vast amount of the Ocean as we know it sailed a little Boat, similiar to that of pirates with SKull and Crossbones at the top. On it's sides was a name unknown to many but it's name was "The Black Death!".
A man with a ragedy black beard is at the The Black Death's wheel nagivating it's course, also happening to be the captain of that ship. Suddenly a deckhand of the boat appears in front of the man sailing the The Black Death. The deckhand in pirate timed clothing says "Sir, Scotty has reported on seeing a Leviathan in the area....." The captain replied with "Arr..I see......Tell everyone to prepare for battle, We be entering the Berumuda Triangle ye see?" "BUT SIR!" "No! We go by my orders!" The Deckhand nods reluctantly and runs back below decks. Hours later The Black Death appears to be in the middle of the cursed Triangle. The Pirate Captain at the side of the ship. his mouths opens and says "Yarr Where be ye beasty!" Suddenly a surge of water that seemed alive and unnatural was speeding towards the boat. The surge of water slashes the boat in half, men from the boat flying off the deck, unslavagable parts floating in the water, Even the pirate captain had been flung from his vessel. Out of nowhere a Plesiomon pops out of the water yelling his voice out into the sea being trumphent in his victory "GYUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
That vessel of pirates had never been heard from again, nor where there survivors......

Quote:
The Great Clock Tower:
You walk up to the great clock tower. The Time is spinning wildly. You talk to the village hag and they tell you, “Something must have angered Clockmon. Find out what it is and stop it.” RP the situation.

As Hurricane a 16 year old, green haired male with his trademark clothing and green visor and Crimson, a digital monster of rare value, a Gigimon walk through Clock square on there way to Clock Tower, noticing the clock is out of control. Hurricane running towards the tower now, with the Gigimon anmed Crimson keeping up, "Dangnt! What's wrong with Clockmon in the Tower! We have to Hurry!" The Gigimon gives a grunt as The tamer and Digimon speed of to the tower.
Moments later Hurricane and crimson appear at the Tower. Running up the contious and infinious steps of the tower, they arrive at a wooden door, Crimson laid on his back looking up to the ceiling gasping for air. Hurricane bending to his knees hand groping the wall trying to catch his breath. Suddenly in the room a Huge Crash his heard, the sound of metal hiting Metal. Hurricane and Crimson rush in. "CLOCKMON! WHAT"S WRONG WITH THE TOWER!!" Hurricane saw that Clockmon was continously repeating "AHHHH IT"S ALL GOING TO END!! THE WORLD IS AT END! "Why Clockmon Why!?""Because! The clock controls Time! and If this keeps up there will be absolutely nothing! I've tried repairing it! Rebooting it! Everything! with that machine!" Hurricane thought for a moment and said very calmly "Hve you thought of taking the plug out?" Hurricane kicks a nearby electrical cord making the clock outside stopping instataniously. "Im a big idiot......"

(Going for all 3 just in case I lose one or 2... of them ^^ , But I'll do the 3rd one tomrrow)  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:57 pm
Tiger what page was your Rp post on excatly I want to see it xD I heard somethin with Y2k so it may be really funneh xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:02 pm
pg 2, but i thought yours was funny  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:05 pm
Well, I think I got the Bermuda one preety good, Why does everything have to be Tamers and Digimon :3 I say anything can happen xD But with Omega D: I lose D: He's like the best evur! and Johhny too D: you guys are leik the best!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:06 pm
...What the hey, my guess for the Night Tower is Dianamon.  

iDragow

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:07 pm
I would guess LadyDevimon ._.?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:10 pm
Twas' my guess johnny..  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:19 pm
Bermuda triangle..
There are heroes, go off to a voyage to solve yet another problem with in world. Oh, who are we kidding they just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Saren sets out to sea on a small dingy(a small baot with a small mast..like in the first pirates of the carribean.) with his parnter Shikon. They where now entering the Bermuda triangle, their projected destination. Saren was sitting down as Shikon try his best to steer the dingy with the little rope that turned the mast in directions. Saren's silver hair blew in the wind as a slight sea breeze blew by. Saren's left hand motioned to his chin as he rested upon it. "So, where is it..? " Saren said and than began to think he would soon regret that msitake. He had heard the rumors of some strange monster thing, destorying any vessels traveling through the bermuda triangle. Saren had heard all types of stories from, vortexes sucking the boats into the depths below, to stories of the Kracken . ((1 of 5))  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff