Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
The red chair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this fun?
  Yeah!
  No, it's stupid.
  Goollldd!!
View Results

333sama333

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:06 pm

*While you are kicking CresentMoon14 into the chocolate river, I slip in and casually take the chair* *I than hide in the land of the four gods*
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:27 pm

Good thing I am their best friend ever! I convince them to entertain you while I create a glamor of the red chair and sneak off with the real one. I then swallow it. "Hmmm, redness..."

Yreduasp

Black Cat Hamlet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:25 pm

I capture you and tie you up. I gather some friends to gross you out (gory pics, body odour, farting in your face etc etc) until you throw up, puke, red chair and all. I use a hologram machine to make a million chairs
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:18 am

I untie myself and finish throwing up. I stare around at all the pretty red chairs and go over to sit on one but I land on my but. "Ow!" Getting up I think for a moment. Then grabbing your friends I throw them around until one of them knocks over a chair. I run over to it and grab it. Then conceal it in my profile.

Yreduasp

Black Cat Hamlet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:01 am

visits profile while you're offline and finds chair behind the giant rose. I then secretly take it to a friend's house in the Gaian towns
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:30 am

*Sticks tongue out* *Sends tigers to sniff the house out* *I go in when your friend isn't there and take the chair easily* *I than hide in the land of the four gods again*

333sama333

KylaiaJmaa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:16 pm

the four gods steal the chair from you and give it to me as a birthday present! I then put it in a room, lock the door, throw away the key, board up the door, throw away all maps to it, brick up the entryway, and then throw away the bricklayer.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:05 pm

watches consruction and takes the chair before you imprison it I then run away to Sailor Moon and ask her and the sailor scouts to protect it for me.

CresentMoon14

Angelic Bear

Yreduasp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:01 pm

Sailor Moon and the sailor scouts accept, but once you leave betray you and give the chair to me, she knew my mum in high school, gotta have connections. I run off with the chair and throw it into the bottomless pit.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:55 pm

*somehow found a way to fill the bottomless pit before the chair was thrown in* 'Sall mine noa!!!! *I get my Charizard to protect it (Don't say Charizard betrayed me, he's 110% loyal to me and only me.)*

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

dgfhjkjhf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:37 am

*kills Charizard with my SUPER AWESOME NINJA KATANA!!11! and teleports me and the chair away with The Doctor's time machine*
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:52 pm

Aren't you the creator of this here game's thread? *bows down* Now that I'm done doing that.... *sweep legs* Haha!! *takes chair and time machine and goes to the end of time* It'll be safe there.

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

dgfhjkjhf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:49 pm

Yes, indeed I am. xD *transforms into a powerpuff girl and flys to the end of time where I take the chair to my own world and disguise it as a green chair!*
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:01 pm

*watches her take and disguise a blue chair* Color blind idiot.

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Black Cat Hamlet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:12 am

Snuck to end of time with powerpuff Stormy and take red chair while Jaxcam stares at Stormy in disbelief. Take red chair to the Garden Of Eden
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff