Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Who Ya Gonna Call? Art's all up! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:27 pm
Roleplay:

A cloaked figure strode slowly down a dirt road, which appeared to head to a nearby town. His eyes were a striking Royal Purple, complimenting his jet black hair, which swayed unevenly in the crisp, harsh winds of the night. His cloak was all black, making him appear as a silhouette in the darkest night. This tamer was named Richter.

Around him were scuffling noises, which, to him, sounded as if digimon were nearby. He removed his digivice from his pocket, and pressed a button, releasing a large, Pink digimon. Despite its color, it had the appearance of overwhelming power. Yellow, ribbon like blades spanned its back, and a shield of the same color, bearing a blue cross, adorned his right arm. This, was Crusadermon.

Below them was a large, village like area, with virus digimon nearly spanning the streets entirely. They had heard rumors of a rambunctious digimon, that had recently gotten himself into trouble. According to the rumors, this mistake could cost the digimon his life if no one saved him. Richter leaped from a two story height, and landed gracefully on the ground. He got out of his stance, and was greeted with polite applause. He hardly bowed as he walked past the digimon, ignoring them entirely. He came upon a Myotismon. Grotesque scars, and bandages lined his face and chest, as if he was in many battles. Richter, emotionless in facial expression, and stature, approached the digimon.

"Might I ask...." Richter began, "Why there is a digimon out there, close to death, with no support?" He questioned.

The Myotismon lowered his head, as if finally noticing Richter. He answered bluntly, "He is mean to everyone in this village. He, and we, would be much better off if he were dead." He answered coldly.

"...Then I have no choice." Richter voiced, "I'll save him myself." He grunted, turning away from the Myotismon, and continuing onwards, treading down the same dirt road. Eventually, after a couple hours of walking, he came upon a large clearing. In the center, was a crowd of about ten digimon, surrouding a pole. the pole appeared to have something hanging on it, but Richter couldn't make out what it was from this distance. He paced about fifty yards closer, and found that it was DemiDevimon, being beaten with sticks while hanging on a pole. Richter pinched the brink of his nose, and neared the digimon.

"Hello." He said softly, and the digimon jumped. They spun quickly, and almost swung before they noticed that a human was amongst them.

"...Whadd'ya want, Kid?" A Centaurmon asked, defiance and rage bubbling up in his tone. A large, clawed hand silenced him, however. It flew directly past the digimon's face, scaring him enough to shut him up. In front of Richter, was a Mirage Gaogamon.

"...He is a fool, but his question remains. What is your purpose in disturbing me and my clan?" Mirage Gaogamon asked.

"I've merely come for the DemiDevimon." Richter answered modestly. He hadn't expected a Mega Level to be involved with this; he kept Crusadermon out just in case.

"I'm afraid that you'll have to go back empty handed; he is our sacrifice to the Demons, to exact our revenge on them." Mirage Gaogamon said grimly, in a savage sort of way.

"You fool....The villagers don't care if you kill him." Richter said, stifling a laugh in the process. The Mirage Gaogamon was apparently enraged by this, for he lunged at Richter.

Richter backflipped to avoid deadly claws, which sought his throat with every slice of the air. Crusadermon charged into the fray, and locked blades with Mirage Gaogamon. The screech of steel on steel echoed, creating a large vibration in the ground. Crusadermon and Mirage Gaogamon vanished, and rapidly reappeared, clashing and clashing; it was like some sort of psychotic dance.

Crusadermon, being a very intelligent digimon, and having been well versed in the ways of battle, was quickly overwhelming Mirage Gaogamon. He landed a good blow to Mirage Gaogamon's chest, and sent him flying to the ground, the impact forging a crater out of the surface.

Mirage Gaogamon slowly got up, panting heavily, as if each action consumed a monstrous amount of energy. "...Damn it...We find out that our sacrifice is incompetent...." He said, as he, and all the other digimon in his clan stated to glow. "...Then, we get our asses kicked....well...NOT ANY MORE!" He screamed, as he and all the other clan members DNA digivolved. A black energy swirled in the center of the group, and all of their digicores were absorbed into the mass. Large, claw like arms tore out of the energy, resembling a VenomMyotismon. Eventually, the body was assembled; a beast form of VenomMyotismon, sharing his size, and power, most likely.

~To be continued tomorrow, but, for now, I must go to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:27 pm
Darkfire Karan
Hell ya! I fired my lazer at the suolmon kicking him out! xd

Karan it says you gotta have less then ten digimon to participate in 1+2  

ilinkzeldi

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:28 pm
crap! i guess im done then sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:30 pm
no i won the pegumon one already  

HellzWolf

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:34 pm
HellzWolf

what page?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:36 pm
ilinkzeldi
HellzWolf

what page?

page six  

HellzWolf

Dstdnt generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 969!

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:37 pm
Randomness sweatdrop  
Dstdnt generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 761!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:39 pm
Randomness sweatdrop  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Dstdnt generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 899!

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:48 pm
Randomness sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:49 pm
HellzWolf
ilinkzeldi
HellzWolf

what page?

page six

Oh sorry dude.  

ilinkzeldi

HellzWolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:52 pm
ilinkzeldi
HellzWolf
ilinkzeldi
HellzWolf

what page?

page six

Oh sorry dude.

so i won rite?  
Dstdnt generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 169!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:54 pm
Randomness sweatdrop  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Dstdnt generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 717!

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:58 pm
Randomness sweatdrop

You won HellzWolf. 3nodding If you want, you could tell Ninja Ryroki which page you won in a PM? sweatdrop

Dstdnt generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 976!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:59 pm
Randomness sweatdrop  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:02 pm
HellzWolf
ilinkzeldi
HellzWolf
ilinkzeldi
HellzWolf

what page?

page six

Oh sorry dude.

so i won rite?

I don't know I'm not running the contest.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff