Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Digital Shore- Art is all up in here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:50 am
Darkfire Karan

Gaiomon: As the DJ of Club Luck, he has to look his best. Help him and look around the guild for the best brand of hair gel. He usually prefers anything the color green. (Hint: It will be on the first page of a thread)
(PM me that you found it and with the picture and the link to the spot)

Is it located in any thread or just announcements and/or stickies? Very important!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:12 pm
Dang Gaiomon is gonna be tough to get...
(He is on my wishlist)

Oh well i'll just try agian later when I don't have to do homework...

(Oh and I made Yearbook Staff at my school ^^)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:14 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Darkfire Karan

Gaiomon: As the DJ of Club Luck, he has to look his best. Help him and look around the guild for the best brand of hair gel. He usually prefers anything the color green. (Hint: It will be on the first page of a thread)
(PM me that you found it and with the picture and the link to the spot)

Is it located in any thread or just announcements and/or stickies? Very important!!!

any thread on the first page  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:14 am
Any luck on finding that bottle of hair stuff?  

PHX_Roger_ILKN

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:12 pm
NOO!!!!
I believe I've practically gone through every thread in this effing guild!!!

I know that might be too much to ask, but what the heck does this thing look like?! gonk

And does that hint mean that it's green, meaning there is more than one or that it's somewhere green?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:37 pm
Really? It's no-where? burning_eyes
Probably should have been placed in an announcement or sticky.
Keep it up Liger scream  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:23 pm
lol good luck liger! I tried to look for it but.....eh....toooooo hard  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:43 pm
levelknight20
Dang Gaiomon is gonna be tough to get...
(He is on my wishlist)

Oh well i'll just try agian later when I don't have to do homework...

(Oh and I made Yearbook Staff at my school ^^)

Read the the mission of a clue or at least something that would help : P

I made this find spot really east to find. I mean where can I find hair gel?  

KiroMishima
Crew

Purpose of the Nightfall

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:29 am
Ok this one is for Shinegreymon!

Here's the situation, guy walks into the club and is like hey! I needs a beer dawg and I'm like yo! You don't needs no nothing b***h, get the ******** out of here, you ******** with my game. He didn't take no kindly to my word of advice, so I had to kick his a**! No harm no foul, he helped me get more ladies with dat fight ya know? Anyways, I went make to the pad that night and did the usual, GTL ya know? You wouldn't get it, its a Digital thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:44 am
Lief found the hair gel
This is for Shinegreymon. I'm not much of a RP'er so here goes.

Drunkmon: C'mon! Man you gotta try this stuff it's great! *Hic

Shinegreymon: I don't know I have never been to a real world club before.

Drunkmon: You are such a big digimon what's the worst that could happen? *Hic

Shinegreymon:Yer right, gimme that hooch! *Drinks the bottle of Tequila
Ugh... I don't feel so good...

Drunkmon: Yer fine, have some more. *Hic

Shinegreymon: *Drinks another shot of tequila
Now I REALLY don't feel good...

*Shinegreymon instantly explodes and returns to his digi-egg state.

Drunkmon: What a light weight *Hic, staggers out of the club  

PHX_Roger_ILKN

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:20 pm
PHX_Roger_ILKN
Lief found the hair gel

Aw man... Oh well, I tired. I just didn't try hard enough... NEXT!!!!
I will have that bonus digimon!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:02 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
PHX_Roger_ILKN
Lief found the hair gel

Aw man... Oh well, I tired. I just didn't try hard enough... NEXT!!!!
I will have that bonus digimon!!!

Make any progress on that business we discussed?  

PHX_Roger_ILKN

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:03 pm
((Note: In order for this to work, the author needed to give the digimon characters a more humanoid anatomy such as mouths where there are none, more clothing-like attire instead of their armor, and insatiable hunger for working out and food (something that actually comes easily to digimon). Also for the sake of our readers, this rp will have many time jumps to speed up the story to the better parts. Enjoy ^_^))

User Image It was supposed to be a night like all the others in the past; hit up the club with my homies, surf the streets for some grub, and then crash back at my place… hopefully not alone. Man was I wrong.

Shinegreymon started his morning with the usual ritual; he woke up, had breakfast, and went to the gym to keep him bod well-toned as well as get in a whistle or two at the feminine digimon that were also working out. Everything was going smoothly till his buddy, Imperialdramon, told him that his ex, RosemonX was back in town for the weekend. Everyone knew that he and RosemonX used to go out and were quite the hot couple. What people didn’t know (with the exception of Imperialdramon) was that she had called it off and dumped him for some other unknown digimon. Naturally hearing that his ex would be back came as a shock to the dragonoid digimon because he was not fully over her and was full of questions.

”You serious, man?!” the mega-leveled digimon would ask hysterically as he lifted 20 ton weights.

”Hey, man. The gossiping numemon never seem to be wrong about their hear-say.” He would reply as he spotted the Shinegreymon. ”You still wanna go out tonight?”

Shinegreymon replaces the heavy weight with a loud stud and wiped his sweaty brow with a large white towel. ”Of course, bro! I have to go out now! Who knows maybe I can see her and get some actual closure and move on… completely.”

”Still having… complications?” Imperialdramon would ask in a whisper.

Shinegreymon would throw him an evil glare that would say shut the heck up. ”Of course not… I just want to know two things: who and why.” With that the red dragon digimon would grab his towel and head off to the shower.

As he was in the shower, all he could think about was the fun that he and RosemonX had while they were together. As water bounced off him, his mind wondered off to when they had first met at a club, their first date, their first kiss. He sighed with relief, but it was short lived as his mind then traveled to that fateful day at the beach carnival. They were about to ride the Ferris wheel and he was going to ask her to move in with him. Anger started to build up in him as he recalled her rolling off his request and then blatantly telling him that there was someone else and that she was leaving with them, then leaving him… never to be seen again. He snapped out of it when he felt his fist hitting something hard. Opening his eyes he noticed that his fist had plunged a whole into the wall and an that etemon was huddled against the shower wall, shuddering with fear. That anger soon melted, being replaced with embarrassment. In response to that, Shinegreymon quickly grabbed his things and left the shower and then the gym with Imperialdramon following behind him with a rather puzzled look as to why they were now in a hurry to leave the gym.

As the two left, they made their way back to Imperialdramon’s place to grab a quick bite to eat before heading back out to the streets. When they had made it to the fancy glass condo, the two settled in for a little while to rest their aching biceps, triceps, and other ceps from a long few hours of working out. As the minutes passed, Shinegreymon felt anticipation building up within him. He would soon meet up with the ex- “love of his life.” As he sat on the pale couch watching a workout program on the massive plasma-screen television, Imperialdramon was in the kitchen making them some protein sammiches (lots and lots of meat). He soon decided that the silence was only making things worst and the workout video wasn’t helping either.

”So what do you think she’s been up to? Do you think she’s been thinking of me at all?” The dragonoid warrior would turn on the couch to look in Imperialdramon’s direction.

Imperialdramon was cutting the completed meal for two and shrugged as he answered. ”Who could know… I mean, she dumped you of all people,”[/b He walked over to his fellow gym-mate and passed him a meat sandwich, ” and I thought you were a pretty good boyfriend.”

Shinegreymon accepted it and took a big bite. ”Damn straight I was!!! I did everything for that girl and she up and left me hangin!” He took another big bite and then threw it down on the glass table in front of them.

”Hey, hey, hey! That’s good food. Don’t be wastin my stuff… I don’t care if she left you for the president!”

”Sorry man,” Shinegreymon responded with regret. He picked up the remains and crammed them down. ”What if she did leave me for the president?!”

A palm slammed into the imperialdramon’s face as he listened to the hysterical dragon. ”Alright, you need a drink… badly!” Imperialdramon reached for the remote and turned off the workout program that was being instructed by a normal rosemon. ”Yeah… I’m thinking I’m going to end up being the designated driver tonight.” he commented with a chuckle before leaving for the club.

Imperialdramon and Shinegreymon approached the club, admiring the shining neon sign that read, ”Club Luck” as it sparkled with pictures of clubs, spades, hearts, and diamonds in the growing darkness. The two mega digimon stood in line waiting to get in and were not surprised by the crowd once they were finally let in.

”Alright, I’m gonna go get us a few starting drinks. You, just mingle and try not to start a fight tonight.”

Shinegreymon wasn’t fully paying attention as he was already scanning for RosemonX. ”Man, I told you, I never start fights, they always start them.” Still searching, he laid a gloved hand on the Imperialdramon’s shoulder before walking off into the mobs of dancing and drinking digimon.
After a few minutes of searching and being stopped by many lady-like digimon, and even some dude digimon, that wanted to admire his physique, Shinegreymon had just about given up hope. Then… he saw her.

As if he had seen a ghost, Shinegreymon’s eyes were locked on the bar where the red goddess-like digimon sitting. RosemonX was at the bar by herself. Odd as it may have seemed, it looked almost as if she had been looking for someone. Shinegreymon started to walk towards her and then stopped when his assumptions were correct. RosemonX had indeed been waiting for someone and that someone approached her with a drink in hand. Shinegreymon’s eyes widened with anger when he recognized that someone to be his own buddy, Imperialdramon. Imperialdramon had approached his RosemonX, offered her a drink (which she accepted), and then kissed her on the cheek!

Anger over took Shinegreymon as he was now marching over to the bar, knocking people over as he moved. Once he was in range, his body acted on its own. Shinegreymon reeled his fist back and punched Imperialdramon across the face. ”YOU BACKSTABBING b*****d!!!” he cried in rage. The force of the punch knocked Imperialdramon into the bar table and sent the blue warrior’s, drink splashing into an innocent bystander.

”Shinegreymon!?” RosemonX cried as she latched on the anger digimon’s arm.

”I don’t want to hear it from you, tramp!” he steamed as he knocked the feminine digimon off of him. He then went back at the Imperialdramon, grabbing him by his collar. ”I was wondering why you disappeared a little after she did, Family issues my a**!” He was getting ready to punch again, but was stopped by a plea.

”Shine stop. Stop it, Bro. I wanted to tell you but you were still upset. I’m sorry!” Imperialdramon waved his hands to try and stop the angry digimon from hitting him again.

”Why man, why?! I should beat the hell out of you for what you’ve done!” The Shinegreymon pulled his fist back and fake punched him for a flinch that brought a smile to his face. ”Heh, look at you flinching… you’re just a little pansy.” As he made that comment, he was rewarded with a punch from the pinned Imperialdramon that sent him back a bit.

”HEY! I ain’t no pansy! I’ll kick your a** for that comment.” The Imperialdramon balled his fists up and charged the Shinegreymon with a punch to the gut.

The two digimon spent minute after minute exchanging blows with one another with an upset RosemonX screaming for the both of them to stop fighting. The two digimon eventually stopped when they were bound by the club bouncers, two buff bantyoleomon. Shinegreymon and Imperialdramon were then tossed out of the bar with a threat to not return for a long time.

Still pissed with his supposed friend, the Shinegreymon rose back to his feet and started to walk away from the club, Imperialdramon, and life as a whole. He had been fooled, beat up, lied to, and tossed out of his favorite bar all in the same night. ”This is just not my day.” he groaned. Being lost in his thoughts, he had not realized how far he had walked as well as the fact that his name was being called.

”SHINE!!! WAIT UP!!!” Imperialdramon was running after him, no doubt to apologize. He picked up speed and moved to being in front of the Shinegreymon to keep him from walking any further.

The angry digimon stopped and with a frown spread across his face. ”What the hell do you want now?!” stare

”Easy dude, just chill.” The Imperialdramon said jokingly. ”I wanted to try and apologize again since you’re probably not as angry now.” The blue digimon had a nervous look and one could imagine a figurative sweat drop going down the back of his head. sweatdrop

”Well you’re be wrong, I’m still just as upset, but more so with myself too, for being so blind.” The Shinegreymon turned away from the Imperialdramon and crossed his arms. ”You knew that I was in love with her man, you knew that and you still pursued her!?”

”Naw man, you got it wrong. She was the one that was pursuing me and you know me… I have needs too!” Imperialdramon tried to put a hand on the Shinegreymon’s shoulder, but had it shrugged off.
Time seemed to slow down as Imperialdramon tried to explain himself to his angry friend. When that failed, the blue dragonoid digimon turned to the friendship card and how they had practically known each other since birth and how it would be wrong for Shinegreymon to let some chick that he had met at a bar come between their friendship.
Shinegreymon started to ease up on the anger and turned back to Imperialdramon. ”Well you have always had my back in the past. I guess I can sort of forgive you for this, but I’m still upset with you.”
”See that’s what I’m talking about. How about we put this all behind us and go party!”
Shinegreymon’s frown started to wilt and turned into a half smirk. ”What about the chick?” He asked.
Imperialdramon chuckled and pointed behind Shinegreymon. ”Forget about her, something tells me that she’s already forgotten about us.”
Shinegreymon turned and couldn’t help but laugh as he saw RosemonX walking down the street, latched to a Gaiomon’s arm. ”Guess we both got played, huh.”
”I guess so, heh.” Wiping his blue finger under his nose he smirked. ”So how about we just go and party hard!”
Shinegreymon turned back with a grin with time. ”TOTALLY!!” He then put his fist out and did a fist bump with Imperialdramon.
Being kicked out of the hottest club in Digital Shore was a letdown, but luckily Club Luck was not the only club with great music and hot chicks. The two digimon partied for the rest of the night and ended up crashing at Shinegreymon’s place, with one on the couch and the other sprawled out on the floor.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:12 am

Hummm... we should really finish this up... is no one gonna make a song? Where's King when you need him confused

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

PHX_Roger_ILKN

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:36 am
I think liger is a sure win for shinegreymon.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff