Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
The Digimon King OOC and Q/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:33 pm
Cuevas_506
ZarAburame

I made a new reply. It's really not going to make Donovan any friends but unless people agree to stand behind Ethan he won't let him fight.

I'm going to type up something real quick if Ethan isn't on at the moment, Leon agrees though on the fact that Ethan isn't well equipped to handle this fight, well in personal opinion that is.

Ethan is on. Lets see if we can get his attention

Ethan Kirito Soul
yo  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:46 pm
ZarAburame
Cuevas_506
ZarAburame

I made a new reply. It's really not going to make Donovan any friends but unless people agree to stand behind Ethan he won't let him fight.

I'm going to type up something real quick if Ethan isn't on at the moment, Leon agrees though on the fact that Ethan isn't well equipped to handle this fight, well in personal opinion that is.

Ethan Kirito Soul
yo

XD I didnt get the quote, and I dont know why. I know you say that hes not razz But I volunteered him with the hope of finding out how to use the flute and because he is able to fight hand to hand. Which is actually how the weapon is used when not using the flute itself. Its not because he wants to be the Hero though, he wants to be useful lol. Which is a flaw he has. I don't agree with making just logical decisions, that will end up with things going on in a way to specifically break your Logic.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:50 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
ZarAburame
Cuevas_506
ZarAburame

Ethan Kirito Soul
yo

XD I didnt get the quote, and I dont know why. I know you say that hes not razz But I volunteered him with the hope of finding out how to use the flute and because he is able to fight hand to hand. Which is actually how the weapon is used when not using the flute itself. Its not because he wants to be the Hero though, he wants to be useful lol. Which is a flaw he has. I don't agree with making just logical decisions, that will end up with things going on in a way to specifically break your Logic.

You guys don't need to agree with it but that's just how the character plays out and will continue to play out. Not going to break the character just because people don't like it. It's nothing personal it is just 100% rpc for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:51 pm
ZarAburame
Ethan Kirito Soul
ZarAburame
Cuevas_506
ZarAburame

Ethan Kirito Soul
yo

You guys don't need to agree with it but that's just how the character plays out and will continue to play out. Not going to break the character just because people don't like it. It's nothing personal it is just 100% rpc for me.

XD Nina did the same thing as well. Also sorry it didnt alert me to the first quote for some reason X_X Considering Im going to have Ethan react the way he would instead of the way I wish he could XD. (After others reply)  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:53 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
ZarAburame
Ethan Kirito Soul
ZarAburame
Cuevas_506

Ethan Kirito Soul
yo

XD Nina did the same thing as well. Also sorry it didnt alert me to the first quote for some reason X_X Considering Im going to have Ethan react the way he would instead of the way I wish he could XD. (After others reply)

It's all good man. Gaia does stuff sometimes. I mean he might end up fighting if the other tamers trust him and his flute or we don't have any one else that steps up lol. Who knows what'll happen. But yes playing the character is the correct way to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:12 pm
ZarAburame

Ethan Kirito Soul

I agree, we're just playing out our characters and how they would react to the situation, hopefully I didn't offend you or anything of that nature. We're just trying to keep people alive here. sweatdrop  

Cuevas_506

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:04 pm
Ok, gave us more to think about, I have also volunteered, although you might decide you are better with the guy who is trained. Hahaha, but I have a spear, play fighting skills and a never give up attitude. That works in the anime  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:11 pm
lief_7
Ok, gave us more to think about, I have also volunteered, although you might decide you are better with the guy who is trained. Hahaha, but I have a spear, play fighting skills and a never give up attitude. That works in the anime

He'll listen to Liam, who was nice about it at least. XD I will still have my reaction to Donovan first. But Ethan isnt a violent person when he knows someone cares. (Even if they are threatening him) He did trust a villian in the past before.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:17 pm
lief_7

Well Donovan is on the "Any one but Ethan" bus right now but from reading fudges post I think Kutay wants to fight? Idk he kinda just didn't acknowledge anything going on in the tamers even after Donovan shouted to get peoples attention lol. He was too entranced by the digimon it seems.

Edit: Ethan: Donovan is somewhat of a villain to be fair. He's a tamer set out with his own goals that aren't really all the good, and he's not bashful about taking out or back stabbing those that would stop his goals. Right now his goal is to live and he has trust for none of the people in the group yet so all he's going off of is what he learns in the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:23 pm
ZarAburame
lief_7

Well Donovan is on the "Any one but Ethan" bus right now but from reading fudges post I think Kutay wants to fight? Idk he kinda just didn't acknowledge anything going on in the tamers even after Donovan shouted to get peoples attention lol. He was too entranced by the digimon it seems.

Edit: Ethan: Donovan is somewhat of a villain to be fair. He's a tamer set out with his own goals that aren't really all the good, and he's not bashful about taking out or back stabbing those that would stop his goals. Right now his goal is to live and he has trust for none of the people in the group yet so all he's going off of is what he learns in the moment.

Fudge has to go with the main guy, so he can't fight. He is the main character of this rp due to it being his S rank mission (he had a card that started it or something)

So unfortunately he is not an option. My character will also let Ethan fight but he worries about losing numbers and likes his chances with armor and a spear.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:26 pm
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7

Fudge has to go with the main guy, so he can't fight. He is the main character of this rp due to it being his S rank mission (he had a card that started it or something)

So unfortunately he is not an option. My character will also let Ethan fight but he worries about losing numbers and likes his chances with armor and a spear.

Ahh right forgot about those 3. Lol. I'd say expect to fight unless someone else steps up. Unless everyone tells Donovan to let the boy fight that is.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:52 pm
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7

And here I thought the main guy/Emperor was going to fight...  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:56 pm
ZarAburame

Leon doesn't want Ethan fighting per say, but he's going to take it in this sense most likely. If Ethan gets killed or more mortally wounded, it's his own problem because he was warned, but yes! Nefarious goals! I like that. Donovan and Leon might get along after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:59 pm
Just to clarify, the Sima Shi group and the Deng Ai group are fighting, the people signed up for A rank get a choice as to if they want to fight, join Deng Ai, if not join Jia Chong to get the gate open. The S rank tamers don't have this choice, we were auto forced to fight.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:01 am
Ethan Kirito Soul

The Mishima mafia's got yo back dawg  
Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash