Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GothChick365

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:55 am
ChaoticCatDemon
Ok, Here' my situation that is still continuing:

I have two autistic brothers. One is now 18, the other is 14. for those who don't know what Autism is, it is a complex developmental disability that typically appears during the first three years of life and is the result of a neurological disorder that affects the normal functioning of the brain, impacting development in the areas of social interaction and communication skills. For example, children and adults have a hard time understanding jokes and sarcasm, or they have a certain schedule that they "have to follow", and being or getting obsessed with a certain object or topic.

Recently, my older brother has been getting aggressive, and progressing every year. But today, it showed how aggressive and violent he has become.

(I wasn't involved in this particular situation, by the way. I know about this because my mother received a call from their social aid and I was next to her at the time.)

My brothers wanted to go to Disneyland and we decided to have them take their social aid (I just call him that). The day was going just fine until, according to the social aid, my brother was.. ahem.. checking out some girls.
The social aid noticed and basically tried to distract him from the girls, which didn't work for a while, but eventually did. When they were getting ready to leave the park, the social aid put on the child lock in the car because my brother has threatened to throw himself out from the car on a speeding highway several times in the past. Again, he calmed down really quickly, and everything was hunky-dory.
Suddenly, while driving, my brother grabbed his wooden pencil (he loves to draw anywhere and everywhere) and stabbed his social worker in the back, breaking off the point and leaving it in him. there was a lot of yelling, cursing from my brother.. he was throwing a temper tantrum. He was able to calm down..
quite literally, a few minutes ago, he was beating the s**t out of his room wall, cursing or pretty much screaming on the top of his lungs, " ******** YOU!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!"
The reason why I need help is because for the first time in my life, I have never been so frightened. In the past, he has also hurt intimate family members (like me and my little brother, my dad) and other people as well such as teachers and school aids. If he's able to stab someone with a ******** pencil, then he can really hurt anyone. What I want to know if there's anything that my family can do for him.. I just don't want to live like this anymore.
(sorry if it's really, really long.)

Ok your brother is almost exactly like my sister except my sisters was not autistic.
So i am 13 with 1 kid(i had another one but she died) i would have a fine life until a week before i had the kids...
So my friend came over and my sister had to go to target.My mom thought she was getting to agrressive or me(a pregnant kid)so she decided to take my friend home without me and then take my sister to target.On the way to my friends house my mom realized target wasn't open.so my sister started freaking out and grabed the steering wheel(P.S. i wasn't in the car)and they crashed i didn't know any of this until the next day.i had my boyfriends family take me to the hospital my mom died my friend got a horrible concussion and my sister went to a mental hospital so as i was crying about my mom my water broke(i know what your thinking it was the most hectic day of my life).So i had the babies the next day on of them died with a brain tumor.

I probably wasn't any help to you but it would be nice if you could talk to me about your problems i could help you and you could help me thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:44 pm
my name is yasmine
i am 12 (i am young)
for the last couple of months i have been feeling like i am dead to the world
i am never really happy its like i cant find joy out of anything anymore
never really sad i never cry anymore
never angry
i have no idea what is going on with me i never felt this way before
i dont know what to do or how to fix it
plz!!!!! help i am so confused  

azndorkiicookiezz

Jezzy _Pezzy

Newbie Explorer

2,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:11 am
_ESG_paradoxeyes
i need gold can anyone send me a trade request and gold

Um ... this is not right forum to ask that type of question. sweatdrop neutral  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:18 am
azndorkiicookiezz
my name is yasmine
i am 12 (i am young)
never angry

Just try to not think in that way. life is always not easy,and if try spend some time with your friends. it helps allot. 3nodding  

Jezzy _Pezzy

Newbie Explorer

2,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

echobunny

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:20 am
azndorkiicookiezz
my name is yasmine
i am 12 (i am young)
never angry

I remember being 12 and suddenly everything that I was numb to changed and I started to cry a lot.
This is when your body is changing. Hormones everywhere! It's a crazy time and you're going to change too.
What you're describing is depression. It can last for a little while and it can last a very long time.
Can you talk to someone about it? Your parents? A trusted teacher?
Sometimes we just need someone to know that we're feeling really bad inside. Sometimes sharing helps.
Try to take walks and do the things you used to enjoy. Read. Find something that interests you to research and learn more about. Sports?
I know it's hard. I've been there. You're not alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:39 pm
KitKat195
K1T3
KitKat195
dvn -camilla price-
holyserafin
want some advice? GO SHOOT YOURSEF! xd twisted

if your gonna be like that, you shouldnt be here. their are some people here who really want to do that. some people have real problems. so whatever you do dont say that. evil

I agree with dvn- camilla price-, people take your advice seriously. You shouldn't tell people what to do with their problem, only if it'll make things worse. Real problems=real advice. Now please, give some real advice. stare
kitkat not cool. this world has enough problems without you causing it.

what problem did I cause? Just wondering

kitkat didn't cause the problem, holyserafin did. And btw I think that person is a douchebag.  

mitsuki5561

mitsuki5561

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:58 pm
I know this isn't closely related to the topic most ppl chose (emotional troubles) but I really need some advice and quick fixes without having to spend money. For about a week now my neck has been killing me. I wanna know how I can fix it. It's beginning to hurt so bad I think I might need to go to a chiropractor but I don't have any insurance or money for that. All I'm really asking for is some home tricks I can try like for example my mom told me to try a heat press. (It didn't work.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm
miss mitsuki, you must go to a doctor. my sister had neck pains and the doctor proved very helpful  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

une_pomme_verte

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:13 pm
...so...i have low self-esteem, and basically i sometimes feel like my life is kind of pointless, but i'm not sucidal or anything. it feels like no guy is ever going to like me ever again, and there's only one guy i know of that did, and that was when i was a freshman (i'm a junior) and that was sort of a 3 month coincidence. the only problem is that i think i still like him. i've been trying to deny it for 2 years now because i am so tired of liking him, and so are my friends, so i can't really even tell them anymore, and nothing has worked...and we're friends but today i randomly texted him giving him crap, and then he said he didn't know who i was (some #s had gotten deleted) and i just kinda gave him a hint about who i was, and then told him why i said he was dumb (jokingly) and then he sent the whole long text saying that i should shut the f*** up about the f****** counseling office and i should go f****** kill myself. so then i (sarcastically) said i'd get right on that. he said that was good. i'd be doing the world a f****** favor. then i texted him back and he basically said he didn't really know who i was when he sent that, but even when he knew it was me, he didn't even feel all that bad about it, even when i said i was almost crying at lunch. and i'm still ...mad...about it (idk any word that acuratly describes how i feel). am i over reacting? just because its him? or is it natural to be upset when someone tells you to go kill yourself and do the world a favor? cry  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:26 am
une_pomme_verte
...so...i have low self-esteem, and basically i sometimes feel like my life is kind of pointless, but i'm not sucidal or anything. it feels like no guy is ever going to like me ever again, and there's only one guy i know of that did, and that was when i was a freshman (i'm a junior) and that was sort of a 3 month coincidence. the only problem is that i think i still like him. i've been trying to deny it for 2 years now because i am so tired of liking him, and so are my friends, so i can't really even tell them anymore, and nothing has worked...and we're friends but today i randomly texted him giving him crap, and then he said he didn't know who i was (some #s had gotten deleted) and i just kinda gave him a hint about who i was, and then told him why i said he was dumb (jokingly) and then he sent the whole long text saying that i should shut the f*** up about the f****** counseling office and i should go f****** kill myself. so then i (sarcastically) said i'd get right on that. he said that was good. i'd be doing the world a f****** favor. then i texted him back and he basically said he didn't really know who i was when he sent that, but even when he knew it was me, he didn't even feel all that bad about it, even when i said i was almost crying at lunch. and i'm still ...mad...about it (idk any word that acuratly describes how i feel). am i over reacting? just because its him? or is it natural to be upset when someone tells you to go kill yourself and do the world a favor? cry

well,it looks like you are not over him yet. it's not a easy problem,but i think you can figure it out on you own. talking with somebody you trust helps alot. 3nodding  

Jezzy _Pezzy

Newbie Explorer

2,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items