Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
What's scarier: Eternal life, or death? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whudufuxup

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:00 pm
Eternal life,
I would rather die, than havin' immortality and see my friends n' family dyin'.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:36 pm
I'd definately favor death over eternal life.
I mean there's enough problems in life now. Just knowing that problems would go on forever kind of freaks me out.  

The Ripper Queen

Panda Popz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:13 am
Well I think Both Are scary... But Death would Be Obviously the choice between the two. Eternal life would have way too many problems and way too much emotion, when other people die. And Imagine, you meet somebody, e.g. on msn, and they ask you your age, and you say 348 eek That isn't good at all. Yuck, I choose Death...But i wish you could die when you wanted to. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:42 pm
I could deal with eternal life. Without the limitation of death I'd be unstopable. Also I can live with myself and when you can live with yourself you can face any challange.

plus thousands upon thousands of years I'd be all godly with many sons and have an empire and all that s**t.

Death is definetly alot "bluntly" scarier but if you have a weak will eternal life is pretty much toarcher (did I spell that right?)  

Gopher dude

Questionable Lover

KHDSFSIRYTIYRTURJHFG

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:18 pm
i wouldnt like eternal life because u wouldnt be young u would be old and useless forever so i would prefer to die...but i wouldnt mind eternal youth that would be awsome  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:02 am
Eternal life. I mean you just stand there as more and more things get taken away from you. And this world gets sadder every day. But another thing is does eternal life mean staying after the end of the world?  

Chibi Samurai12

Gopher dude

Questionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:03 am
I can understand why people have such a pessimistic way of looking at eternal life but I guess I just have that burning passion to live that makes me look at it as the ultimate thing...

But really if you had eternal life I figure you wouldn't be spending much of it on msn lol..I know if I had eternal life I wouldn't be at all crippled think about it. If you could have eternal life whats stopping you from dwelling into other godly abilities like eternal youth and health? If you could live forever you certinly wouldn't get sick or injured and the secrets of youth and aging wouldn't be too far off. Hell in about two thousand years you could be an incredible super human shapping destiny itself having no mortal limitations. Spending a thousand years on yoga to control every part of your body down to your hair moving and another thousand to master every martial art. You'd be able to grow or shrink your body via monipulating certain triggers in your brain and the very cells. You could discover the secrets of sharing senses with the plants and talking with the animals.

Eternal life would grant you un-imaginable possiblities and oppertunities to do extreme goods or evils. The only re-straint is your own patience, and will power.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:02 pm
Well my thought on that is I would be more scared of living for ever. I would see all of the ones I care for come and go but I would never join them in heaven and that is the scaryest part.  

Maskedninja911

xXxRocking AngelxXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:40 pm
Well, eternal life is scarier for me. I would have to watch my loved ones die. Death is scary, but it's a part of life. After death, there's eternal life.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:54 am
Honestly i would have to say eternal life would be scarier. im not one for dieing but at least id be with my friends forever that way I would not want to be alone or watch all my friends and family die. Besides i want to know whats after death, call me a lil curious.  

animefreak225

ShadeLurker

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:28 pm
...darkness engulfed the land...

It really depends. I think that Eternal Life would be horrible without eternal youth. You'd grow old and begin to have all the problems that come with age. You'd probably be blind, deaf, have heart attacks every day...the list goes on. Plus you have to watch everyone around you die as you live on.

But of course no one knows what happens in death. Maybe we can go to heaven and be happy or hell and live eternal suffering...heh. Maybe it's reincarnation, but it can also be just darkness. You don't know and everyone fears the unknown so it really depends on your standpoint.

...and light became a distant memory...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:51 pm
I dont mind dying someday (just so long as it's not too soon.. I want a full life).. honestly I'm curious as to what happens. I wouldnt want to live forever simply because a) life would get incredibly boring... after a few centuries I'm sure I'd have done all I'd ever want to do, seen everything, etc... and b) everyone I'd ever come to love, I'd have to mourn their deaths and have no choice but to keep going on... eventually I wouldnt want to foster relationships with anyone because in the end I'd be devastated at their deaths, so after a while it would get quite lonely. once that happened, I'd feel trapped and probably be yearning for death.  

Calypsophia

darkstar_skyyy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:20 pm
Eternal life in heaven with Jesus would be wonderful biggrin
but on earth?
no way

ETERNAL Life is SCARRY talk2hand no thank you

die when you're supposed to!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:28 pm
yup living forever would be terrible. everyone would die and you would watch it... what would happen if one day the earth exploded would you manage to keep living through that? floating in space for eternity... no thanks lmao
-=--random stoner thoughts--=-  

Lady Ninith Death

PADRE-WATAMALON GUY-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:34 pm
Eternal life will grant you the life which has no life allready which makes IMMORTAL

wile death you have life and will ending LIFELESS

if you understand what i mean that is  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas