Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:51 pm
D: NOES! -grabs Temari's QueenStick and attacks Hurricane- D': This hurts me than it hurts me D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:29 am
Im Windspirit
:0 Eh...I thought I reminded you Cold to only call my Wind or Windy with out the love or wife or kissing. .-.

What, you weren't complaining the other day. . . You quite enjoyed my lovingness. . . Infact, I am still gonna call you my love. . . <3

*gets behind wind and licks her on the side of the face* rawr. . .  

Coldfront44

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:11 pm
:l I've been feeling the blues...or more like confused. -0- *pushes cold away slowly. * I don't wanna fall in love.... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:15 pm
Im Windspirit
:l I've been feeling the blues...or more like confused. -0- *pushes cold away slowly. * I don't wanna fall in love.... *sigh*

Oh Windy. . I don't want you sad. . . All you need is love.

All you need is love! All you need! All you need is love, love, love, love is all you need. . .

. . . . Wind is falling for me? . . .  

Coldfront44

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:49 pm
I KNOW THE PERFECT SONG FOR THIS! :'D -turns on CD player and insert disc- HERE IT IS! -"I Don't Want To Be In Love" by Good Charlotte starts playing- <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:02 pm
Errr not realy, I just think a friend of mine has feelings for me..but i'm not sure.... I don't want to fall in love because that'll only lead to trouble and break friendship. =p *pats cold* I like us being friends.

But anyways, =0 I've been emotional alot lately. @_@ Happy, hyper, blue. D: Gosh. No such luck seeing this guild begining to fall. :l I hear a few members have already been banned. v-v

*smacks cd player.* ..... *smacks Ace*
=D
But all in all, i've been good. =p  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:44 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

-heards the music being crush- NOOOO!!! Good Charlotte was my favorite band! and that was my first song i heard of theres! -grabs Guitar as a few of his digimon carry the instrument and equipment in and plugged everything in the amplifer. Then started to play "i dont wanna be in love"-

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:35 pm
I hate good Charlotte. . they are a shitty band who are not musically talented. . . The Who . .now thats a band. . .  

Coldfront44

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:20 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

who? anyway dont dis on my band i dont dis on yours man

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:49 pm
=0 No fighting. x:

Can't we all just get along?  

Im Windspirit

iDragow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:31 am
Getting along is for wussies!! scream

Anyway Wind, how do you feel about this friend of yours? You say you think s/he might have feelings for you, how about you for them?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:17 am
Don't answer it Windie!! it's a trap!! it's a trap!! it's a trap!!!  

Coldfront44

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:18 pm
*Glomps widy* "HIYA!"

**Shoots evil stares at Johnny and Cold* "guys leave windy alone..if she wanted to talk about it she would...no be gone!" *gives thumbs up to windy*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:20 pm

-flicks off dumbass- suck up

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:24 pm
-.-  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games