Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Asteren

Practiced Healer

25,550 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:51 am
Hi, my name is Renata. I'm 15, and female. I love anime and manga, and pretty much anything concerning Japan. I love to read fanfictions and I like art and drawing (especially manga-style). I also like a lot of video games(RPG and MMORPG). I like to read regular books, as well.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:18 am
umm... hi...User Image...User Image  

strifeexcalibur

Takuhi Samilka

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:22 am
Hi there. My name is Takuhi (obviosuly that isnt my real name but i'd like to be called that). Im male and live in England. I read a few webcomics and i generaly do weird random artwork. I play a lot of games and im addicted to forums. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:00 pm
I am R-111, a odd person who likes hugging people and chating, I don't know who invited me so if you could shead some light....  

R-111

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Wow. Us members need to actually welcome these people every now and then.

Hello newcomers! Welcome to Why Not!  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:09 pm

-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~-

Hullo. I'm in my undies! blaugh

Fubuko

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:15 pm
meiintas

Hullo. I'm in my undies! blaugh

*covers eyes* Welcome to the best damned place on Gaia! I see you've already made yourself quite at home...  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:05 pm
Hi all! xp  

killerthedemon

Lydia_Lum

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:12 pm
killerthedemon
Hi all! xp
Welcome to why not! I'm the non crew account one of the friendly crew members, BTW.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:31 pm
Hey there :3! My name's...uh, well, you don't need to know my name. But you can call me Reissha XD;;. Anyway, I'm a random, 15, almost 16 average...or not-so, Japanese girl, who's lived most her life in Malaysia.

Yes, very boring.

Reissha

Javinus

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:28 am
Eh... hi.

I'm not too complicated. I'm a guy... who's twenty-one years old.... and engaged to a beautiful woman.... and we both like music.... and videogames.... and cheese.

I never know what to say for these introductions things, so I'm going to go sit back down now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:47 am
I got an invite to join so I did, that's about it for the moment unless one would wish to ask questions then I probably won't notice.  

Avalite

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:02 am
Reissha
Hey there :3! My name's...uh, well, you don't need to know my name. But you can call me Reissha XD;;. Anyway, I'm a random, 15, almost 16 average...or not-so, Japanese girl, who's lived most her life in Malaysia.

Yes, very boring.
Good to have you hear, Reissha. You may call me katsu.
Javinus
Eh... hi.

I'm not too complicated. I'm a guy... who's twenty-one years old.... and engaged to a beautiful woman.... and we both like music.... and videogames.... and cheese.

I never know what to say for these introductions things, so I'm going to go sit back down now.
Don't worry, you did well. Welcome to the best damned place on Gaia! I'm one of the friendly crew members.
TropSakuroMiteryu
I got an invite to join so I did, that's about it for the moment unless one would wish to ask questions then I probably won't notice.
Well... if you don't wish to tell us about yourself, that is okay. I'm glad you joined, though.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:00 am
Hmmm.... I've forgotten whether I did this already or not, so... yeah. Ahem.

*stands on convenient soapbox*
MY NAME (let me try again)
My name is Loki, Loki_neko, Neko, Lu (to one person only), Lolo (to one person only), and Your Higness the Queen of All That Is (to everyone). I'm 786,459,340 years old, and- scratch that. I'm 15 years old, and I give up. Buhbye- for now.
*steps off of the soapbox*  

Loki_neko

Loki_neko

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:05 am
*replaces her soapbox with a throne*
*sits*  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games