Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:33 pm
Hmm, sounds good~

xD Wow, I only have sister siblings. :')

*hugging digimon*

How I missed you Reniko! Look at you. Back to a Demidevimon!*kissing* D: Never again! *kissing* Never* *smooching* MAybe until high school year starts again. *smooching*

xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:35 pm
=] Seriously you wanna do it? xD

Well anyway anything new happening in life? :] because it seems like years since we last talked to each other o -o  

Teh Ace of Shades

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:38 pm
*shrug*

Ummmm, nothing much other than moving in a new home, living life, experiancing new friends and working school. Drawing and trying to think of something to write in which I nver do. *trying to type at the moment but is distracted. *

xD

Everything seems normal and well for me. Though I don't get on the compuer like I used to. Maybe over holidays for a short while or for little hours but that's it. I'm not too interested. =) But I'm exited to rp once again here. At least to entertain myself.

OH! And watching the Justice leage. xD I'm a DC comic fan now!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:41 pm
LoL xD sounds like your life changed a lot last time we talked xD  

Teh Ace of Shades

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:42 pm
User Image

I remember moving... It's always tough to fit in with people...

Soupy~<3

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:43 pm
Psh! I never fit in xD I make my own category of people XD  

Teh Ace of Shades

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:44 pm
Now that I look at it, it kinda does. I seem to be more open to others and still have my shy moments. =) Moving is great, just the pain is un-paking and all. Though I chat little with other people and they still seem not to be connected, stragely they rmember me.

Tell me about you two? Anything new?

Do I seem chaty right now? I feel it. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:46 pm
Teh Ace of Shades
Psh! I never fit in xD I make my own category of people XD

Look at you! Pshh, all cool now eh? xD  

Im Windspirit

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:49 pm
LoL xD I'm not cool! xD I'm never cool. But than again people started calling me all these strange stuff x -x one high school girl told me I was cute x -x I think she was lying xD and than like yeah xD

Let's see anything new with me...
Nothing really x -x My brother moved back into the house with us (ElegantKeychain) he use to live in NC with my mom. I joined track and that's about it. O yeah! I'm not as nervous or embarassed as I use to be. I'm as free as Free Willy! >=D

I'm so free I can show you guys a picture of myself i you guys want biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:50 pm
User Image

Nothing new with me really. Just the same old thing everyday. Oh wait. I started back into liking Yu-gi-oh. The new cards are awesome so each week, I'm going to by one pack. That's it.

Soupy~<3

User Image  

Teh Soupreme

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:52 pm
Don't do buy more than that because liek your wifey might get mad x -x  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:54 pm
pwnd  

KiroMishima
Crew

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:56 pm
User Image

Now that I think about it... Okay. I've changed now. Two packs a month. That's like 5-7 bucks I guess. Not hard.

Soupy~<3

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:56 pm
Karan: ??? xD Hello!

Ace: Ohh, sure? xD I'm curious~ I always want to post a picture ofmyself but i'm to catios on the net. Maybe sometime or someday

Soup: OMG! NO WAY! =D I love yugioh! But my mom doesn't let me buy the cards anymore. I only have a 5 inch thick binder with the old cards. Some holographics and stuff. I'm not too fond with the new cards. :0

Edit: I still love the first season of yu-gi-oh before gx and stuff. =) Yami the most!  

Im Windspirit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:01 pm
User Image

Psttt... Psttt... Psttttt... Ace! Ace! Psttt.
-punches Ace's arm-
Ace, don't you think Wind is a bit chatty now? She's changed... A lot. I don't think she's even the Windy we know... We should jump her and then throw her in the closet... And make her think we're playing hide and seek...

Soupy~<3

User Image  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games