Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

Yukiangel48

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:22 pm

Hi, I'm Yukiangel48, I really like Digimon. I think the first season was my favorite. I really like Kari. The games are fun, and when I can and want to I try to watch the anime. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:21 pm
Guess I should do one. The name's Kenshin Yuki. If you want to chat with me then head on to my profile on this guild.

Besides Digimon I believe I like Yugioh, One Piece, Rave Master, Fairy Tail, and D Gray Man.

My favorite Digimon is Omegamon X. He's the only Digimon I've ever based an oc after.  

Kenshin Yuki

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:41 pm
Hey ya, I'm Artillery. I breathe Digimon. It flows through my blood. Seriously, I'm a freak.

I'm currently on a crusade to (re)watch all of the seasons (So far, I've watched seasons 5 and 4, AKA Data Squad/Savers and Frontier, both in Japanese, in that order. I'm next going to watch seasons 1-3, in Japanese, in that order. XD).

My favorite Digimon is Silphymon. Hands down. I also like various Grey/Garuru/Leo variants, Lalamon (because she's a total beast/babe), and Hawkmon. Out of the big bad Royal Knights, Olympus Twelve, Demon Lords. . . Omnimon, Apollomon, Belphemon. Mostly, I like Beast types, Human, and Machine. I'm not big on the bugs or the plants or the rocks. . .

I have a couple of fanmons, Kindelmon, Gamblemon, among others. I'll post them one day. I also have a few fantamers as well.

Er, I like anime, yes. Obviously, Digimon, yes. But, my favorite anime is definitely Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. FLCL was also good, as was Death Note, Ouran High, Haruhi, Fullmetal Alchemist, and a few others.

In terms of games, RPGs mostly. I like Mother/EarthBound, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Metal Gear, Sonic. . . My profile has more.

I guess that's it, for now. I'll post often enough, but I won't be truly active until my breaks (mostly summer).

Well, happy introduction-time! 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:08 pm
MY name is Kuzume Utashii
my favourite season is Digimon Tamers xD  

iSin-Sama

Wealthy Genius

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hydric

Celestial Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:06 pm
Hello i just joined the guild 3nodding I'm sure i'll enjoy my stay^.^ Hehe i dont even have my digimon yet. I'm not sure what my favorite season of digimon is. But i really like some of the games^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:37 pm
Call me Zero. I've always been a digimon fan and I always will be no matter what. My favorite season is season 3: "Digimon Tamers". I've been working on a book called "The Fulfiller of Prophecies". It's about my character, Zero, who's been an outcast almost all his life. His purpose, he recently found out, is to fulfill all kinds of different prophecies, which he's been doing all along but hasn't realized it. The first prophecy he has to fulfill, that i'm writing about, involves him suddenly being teleported to the digital world. If anyone wants a little more information, please check out my profile.

Zero  

Zero FxOxP

Unforgiving Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Hieis Kat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:06 pm
Hello, my name is Hieis Kat. I'm new to the guild but not new to the site. I enjoy reading and drawing...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:11 am
my name is Aris say it like ARES, the god of war(it's true).
i like digimon, especially gallantmon (or most people call it dukemon)  

veau_shot

Conservative Friend

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:15 am
Hey all, you can call my Yuki. I was once apart of this guild a long time ago but sadly I quit and I'm back again. I'm a great Rper and I love digimon. My fav would be Witchmon -nods- I can't wait to get to know all of you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:05 pm
Hay! I'm GotDF2, But you can call Me Rosaline, or Rosa. I love Lopmon and Salamon. I love to roleplay, but I have limited time these days due to Midterms. The only reason I go to school is because my friends are there. Anime is my antidrug, my obsession, my lifestyle. I draw pictures and write poetry for people and get paid. (You should read some of the mushy crap they want me to write about! I mean, seriously. I had to write a poem about this guy's cat!) I'm excited to start role playing here.  

-Caecelia OhConnally-

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Darkfox9277

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:20 am
Hi everybody, I'm new to this guild and I'm already having fun in it. I chosed to be in this guild because I haven't been paying attention to digimon a lot lately and its all because the cable we couldn't pay it..... sad and i was l;ike a huge fan of digimon, but now I don't remember most of the digimons and their evolutions.thats a pity, so i'll love it that i'll learn a lot again of digimon in this guild. And you can all just call me dark or fox or even darkfox  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:44 am
I'm Wolf and I needed some more interesting RP guilds to pass the time so I joined. I look forward to RP'ing with everyone.  

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

X_Vast Darkness_X

Romantic Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:26 am
hi my name is xXKilla CobraXx
i love to play and watch digimon
and i was looking 4 something interesting on gaia and looks like i found it xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:50 pm
My name is Jace and im a soccerholic
the only other thing thats not alive i love is digimon.  

Jace_of_the _north

White_Knight_Balvear

Fashionable Genius

7,825 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:57 pm
Hello, I am White_Knight_Balvear. I have enjoyed Digimon since I was very young, around 10, since I was in grade 5. I am 19, and I still enjoy the delightful feeling that Digimon gives you when, you play or, watch it. biggrin  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games