Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Marth_56 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting or not?
  Ya
  Na
  kinda
View Results

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:03 am
Solitos said '77 pages,' you said, 'and' and I said 'a cherry on top.' I was just responding to your post. By the way, you want fries wth that? blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:59 am
REEOOOWW! I need food.  

KatsaDarksword

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:07 pm
*twitches* Ok then. Fine. I'll explain again. The letter 'K' doesn't stand for anything. It's just a letter. What part of this explanation don't you guys understand? K=nothing. Alright? stare

Youta: Yeah, those things you guys said never got close to what we were planning... stare Other than the fact that its important, Marth you better memorize it. 3nodding You could say it's a ticket/invitation of sorts though I can't tell you what it is for. ninja Others will--- *handkerchief covers his mouth* gonk

Alright that's enough talking out of you!! We're going!! scream But yes Marth, follow Youta's advice. Who knows, one of your friends might get that random letter as well. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! twisted *laughter carries on while Angel and Youta goes away*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:14 pm
tear-blooded_angel
*twitches* Ok then. Fine. I'll explain again. The letter 'K' doesn't stand for anything. It's just a letter. What part of this explanation don't you guys understand? K=nothing. Alright? stare

Youta: Yeah, those things you guys said never got close to what we were planning... stare Other than the fact that its important, Marth you better memorize it. 3nodding You could say it's a ticket/invitation of sorts though I can't tell you what it is for. ninja Others will--- *handkerchief covers his mouth* gonk

Alright that's enough talking out of you!! We're going!! scream But yes Marth, follow Youta's advice. Who knows, one of your friends might get that random letter as well. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! twisted *laughter carries on while Angel and Youta goes away*

Marth surprised _ol *blink, blink* What just happened here?
Rune:don't ask me.  

Marth_56

Marth_56

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:15 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Solitos said '77 pages,' you said, 'and' and I said 'a cherry on top.' I was just responding to your post. By the way, you want fries wth that? blaugh

Marth:What?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:10 pm
hey guys sorry i havnt been on ive been busy  

keegy

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:13 am
Marth_56
tear-blooded_angel

Marth surprised _ol *blink, blink* What just happened here?
Rune:don't ask me.

Yeah... I have no idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:27 pm
keegy
hey guys sorry i havnt been on ive been busy

Marth surprised _O nice... avi.  

Marth_56

keegy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:32 pm
really you like it

heart: hello marth i digivolved  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:44 pm
keegy
really you like it

heart: hello marth i digivolved

MArth:Who the hell are you!?  

Marth_56

keegy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:48 pm
that used to be club  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:53 pm
keegy
that used to be club

Marth:Oh. Sorry. sweatdrop  

Marth_56

keegy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:55 pm
heart:*bites marths leg with huge teeth*take that  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:59 pm
keegy
heart:*bites marths leg with huge teeth*take that

Marth:OWWWWW!!! wtfitf!?!?!?! scream
Rune:What?  

Marth_56

keegy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:05 pm
hes a violent little thing cant wait till hes prairiemon  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games