Submit

Anyone excited about a new version?
  Yes!!
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:23 pm
Nodxalt
Heh, Guess there gunna pull a Emerald on us huh? Been such a long time since I last played. gotta get back into it. >.>
"Pull an emerald"? Yes, because Yellow, and Crystal didn't do it first.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:41 pm
wellwisher
Nodxalt
Heh, Guess there gunna pull a Emerald on us huh? Been such a long time since I last played. gotta get back into it. >.>
"Pull an emerald"? Yes, because Yellow, and Crystal didn't do it first.

0.o...I KNEW THAT...Gawd, I REEAALY gotta get back into it...>.<  

Nodxalt

Neon Corsair

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:00 pm
Awesome.

Pure Awesome.

I can't wait for it to come State-side.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:29 am
Finally got my copy. It came with a little Giratina figure that now lives on my windowsill (or my freezer for some odd reason.)

Gym leaders are now animated as are the back sprites of your Pokepeople. And you can get Ponyta before the second gym, which is probably why I beat her on the first shot.  

Shibaken

Lazy Werewolf

Insurmountable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:04 am
I'm betting it will come to the USA about Middle 2009, or late 2010. I will definetaly invest in this title. I am a die-hard Poke'mon Fan, And I can't pass up playing a new Poke'mon game. I think A Giratina would be a great legendary for the game, and I already suspected they'd base the next game on him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:02 am
ooo i think the new outfits look better XD

and ive read of a few tweaks in the storyline nothing major though XD  

Tsukinoki

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:29 pm
Tsukinoki
ooo i think the new outfits look better XD

and ive read of a few tweaks in the storyline nothing major though XD

Even though I already played through my Japanese Pokemon Platinum, since I can't read Japanese I am quite interested in understanding what all actually happened. Fortunately, that's not too far in the future.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:33 am
man this game looks really awesome i might get but im saving for kingdom hearts 382/2 or something like that xp  

XxxTykixxX

ThE-SaMUrAi_Man4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:09 am
Nadian
Thanks for bumping this topic, y'all. I was going to need to find it but y'all made it nice and easy. smile

Yesterday, a Japanese person claiming to be from a printing company wrote in his blog that he had seen the rumored Sky Form for Shaymin being printed. He gave a rough, confusing description. Today, we've been given a follow-up picture taken of it:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It is unknown what the source of this really is ; it's possible that it's legit (Pokebeach seems to think so, claiming the art style makes it legit) but keep in mind that this is not an official source. However, it's quite noteworthy because it's quite pretty. If that's Shaymin's Sky Form, I'll want one. smile

Yea that one is gonna be a real pokemon in Platnium. Don't beleive me oh well . . . but I got my sources mrgreen . But as for Platnium . . . I'm not wastin' my $ gettin it I already got all 493 pokemon on Diamond . . . 2 new forms is not worth $35 .  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:05 am
ThE-SaMUrAi_Man4
Nadian
Thanks for bumping this topic, y'all. I was going to need to find it but y'all made it nice and easy. smile

Yesterday, a Japanese person claiming to be from a printing company wrote in his blog that he had seen the rumored Sky Form for Shaymin being printed. He gave a rough, confusing description. Today, we've been given a follow-up picture taken of it:

It is unknown what the source of this really is ; it's possible that it's legit (Pokebeach seems to think so, claiming the art style makes it legit) but keep in mind that this is not an official source. However, it's quite noteworthy because it's quite pretty. If that's Shaymin's Sky Form, I'll want one. smile

Yea that one is gonna be a real pokemon in Platnium. Don't beleive me oh well . . . but I got my sources mrgreen . But as for Platnium . . . I'm not wastin' my $ gettin it I already got all 493 pokemon on Diamond . . . 2 new forms is not worth $35 .

It's not 2 new forms. It's 3 or 7, depending on how you want to count. You missed Rotom's 5 new forms.

Why should I care whether or not you think Sky Forme Shaymin will be in Platinum? I *have* Platinum ; the Japanese version which was released last September. I've already unlocked it. Therefore, I *know* it's in Platinum and I can tell you exactly what you'd need to do in order to unlock it. (Hint: First step is getting the event Shaymin ; Flower Paradise Shaymin won't unlock Sky Forme.)

And finally, it's not just D/P with extra forms. I talked a lot about the changes earlier so, if you want to know, feel free to actually read the rest of this thread.  

Nadian
Crew

Atomic Sunday

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:43 am
In case nobody has the official release date for America, it's schedualed (sp?) March 23rd, 2009.

And i'm sure there are more additions to this game besides the two forms. But I can't be so sure.....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:44 am
Nadian
ThE-SaMUrAi_Man4
Nadian

It's not 2 new forms. It's 3 or 7, depending on how you want to count. You missed Rotom's 5 new forms.

Why should I care whether or not you think Sky Forme Shaymin will be in Platinum? I *have* Platinum ; the Japanese version which was released last September. I've already unlocked it. Therefore, I *know* it's in Platinum and I can tell you exactly what you'd need to do in order to unlock it. (Hint: First step is getting the event Shaymin ; Flower Paradise Shaymin won't unlock Sky Forme.)

And finally, it's not just D/P with extra forms. I talked a lot about the changes earlier so, if you want to know, feel free to actually read the rest of this thread.

It's a good thing I got the Giratina and the Sky Warrior Shaymin -_-' too bad I can't get another DS til' I get some cash. XD  

Atomic Sunday

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:06 am
Hikaru Takinowa
In case nobody has the official release date for America, it's schedualed (sp?) March 23rd, 2009.

And i'm sure there are more additions to this game besides the two forms. But I can't be so sure.....
I tought it was march 22nd. hmm, oh well, I'm probably not getting the game right away anyways. I kind of need another DS (my first lite broke something like two years ago and since I've been using my blue and black classic DS)

I'm still waiting on the other event to happen in march, thus marking the end of my legend quest (minus Arceus of course, plus the two specifics)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:26 pm
Yeah I need Arceus, Darkrai, and Palkia myself -_-'

but i'm only after those three then i'll be gunning for a Shiny Shinx/Luxio/Luxray. (Cause thats my favortie!)  

Atomic Sunday

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces