Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Continuing to get everything. (suggestions on team building) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is the plan on completing data for the Sinnoh Dex before working on the national Dex, absurd?
  Or just well planned?
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:38 pm
Well, my list is getting smaller, I've been catching a lot of pokemon, it's, just hard to tell since I'm only removing one or two pokemon at a time. that and the underlined pokemon can't get finished on my game without access to some GBA games that I can't think of anyone who possesses them nearby.
Top pokemon priority (unobtainable in my game): Get a Manaphy, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Darkrai, Seedot, Pineco, Caterpie, Weedle, Gligar, Seviper, Vulpix, Ekans, Shuckle, Spheal, Magby, Lunastone, Mawile, Sableye

Igglybuff, Oddish, Paras, Venonat, Diglett, Meowth, Mankey, Bellsprout, Shellder, Drowzee, Eggsecute, Koffing, Rhyhorn, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Horsea, Staryu, Scyther, Lapras, Porygon, Nidoran M, Slowpoke, Pinsir, Ledyba, Spinarak, Chinchou, Togepi, Yanma, Slugma, Skarmory, eddiursa, Miltank, Houndour, Shroomish, Whismur, Aron, Plusle, Minum, Volbeat, Illumise, Gulpin, Carvanha, Wailmer, Numel, Torkoal, Trapinch, Cacnea, Corphish, Duskull, Tropius, Clamperl, Relicanth, Luvdisc, Solrock, Numel, Sableye, Bagon
And any Spare legends you don't want in the least
The legend clause in red is because I think, that I found someone who might get a spare set of the beasts, but wants legends for them. I told him not to be too picky since I'd probably get him 3 common legends and some other things.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:02 am
Manaphy, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Darkrai, Seedot, Pineco, Caterpie, Weedle, Gligar, Seviper, Vulpix, Ekans, Shuckle, Spheal, Magby, Lunastone, Solrock, Mawile, Doduo, Nosepass, Phanpy, Snubbull, Spoink, Delibird, Swinub, Voltorb, Farfetch'd, Skitty, Natu, Krabby, Beldum, Pidgey, Corsola, Surskit, Slakoth, Lickitung, Magnemite, Smoochum, Igglybuff, Paras, Venonat, Diglett, Meowth, Shellder, Drowzee, Eggsecute, Koffing, Rhyhorn, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Horsea, Staryu, Lapras, Porygon, Nidoran M, Ledyba, Chinchou, Togepi, Yanma, Slugma, Skarmory, Teddiursa, Miltank, Houndour, Shroomish, Whismur, Plusle, Minum, Illumise, Gulpin, Carvanha, Wailmer, Torkoal, Trapinch, Cacnea, Corphish, Duskull, Tropius, Clamperl, Relicanth, Luvdisc,

and i still have about 7 mystery eggs that my friend gave me. Plus all of the swarm pokemon will be mine eventually. (Rotom, I'm thinking about, I just need my Female Sneasel to actually want to breed with a Male Sentret. I want the false swipe hitting. (I've already got 2 capture pokemon, a level 53 Sneasel, and a level 34 Absol, but, Ghosts, are rather tricky to get sicne False swipe is a normal.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:03 pm
Anyone have a spare Trapinch?
I'm finding it difficult to get the right bushes with the sandstorm...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:32 am
wellwisher
Anyone have a spare Trapinch?
I'm finding it difficult to get the right bushes with the sandstorm...

I might be able to help you there. I recently restarted Pokemon Ruby to get another masterball <3 So I've lost all my I-didn't-think-useful Pokemon, but give me a couple of hours and I can probably catch one for you.

I don't mind giving it away for the sake of it, but if you ever obtain a Labras, I'd love you forever if you'd breed one for me >.<;

I also have a Magnemite, I am pretty sure. And a Duskull. And I think I can provide a Rhyhorn, Slugma and Skarmory. I have a Tropius, but you can either borrow it, or I'll have to breed it, because it's one of my favs ^^;

Actually, looking at your list, I can get you quite a loot. I'll just make a proper list. ((This post is NOT well organized!! Sorry >.<; ))

Trapinch
Magnemite
Duskull
Rhyorn
Slugma
Skarmory
Tropius
Spheal
Oddish
Shroomish
Aron
Whismur
Plusle or Minum
(Can't remember which one I have ^^; )
Diglett
Wailmer
Volbeat or Illumise
(Can't remember which one again ^^; )

There you go. Give me a PM if you wanna arrange it, or just reply here, I'll check this thread regurally. ^^  

tulin13

Friendly Wolf

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:42 am
My, font page is updating all the time, the above lists not so much.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:42 pm
I needed that break.
Now, I'm going to return to obtaining pokemon. (and i'll be pseudo training my 7.)

I'll be looking into IV breeding a bit more. and looking at some websites for good EV point values to go for.

I've been working (concept sketching the moves, EV, and IV that is) on a defenseive team.
So far I think I'll be going for a Blissy, Snorlax, Shuckle, Wobbuffet, Probopass, and either a Rapardos, Alakazam, or Electrode.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:58 pm
Welcome back. smile I ought to breed some pokemon for you.

It's also worthwhile to mention that Wobbuffet is currently banned to Ubers in the Smogon tiers.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:46 pm
Nadian
Welcome back. smile I ought to breed some pokemon for you.

It's also worthwhile to mention that Wobbuffet is currently banned to Ubers in the Smogon tiers.

I know, I watch that website very closely.
The team is supposed to have 8 members on it on purpose. (5 for defense, 1 for attack, and 2 for swapping for actual tournaments or real games.)

Oh, and The Other JayJ. get out of our subforum. Most people have the sensebility to avoid things that they don't like.
You, however seem not able to do that, which makes me question how intelligent you are.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:18 am
I think, that I need to build maybe 30 IV + EV pokemon. (Mix and match teams and such)

And probably have both (nonlegendary) Uber tier pokemon among them for some variability. (I still follow the No legend rule always, which decreases the amount of Uber tier pokemon to abuse to Garchomp and Wobbuffet)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:30 pm
The only set of legendaries i can get multiple sets of is the three birds Articuno, Zapdos and moltres.  

Gingeria

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:30 pm
Gingeria
The only set of legendaries i can get multiple sets of is the three birds Articuno, Zapdos and moltres.
've gotten those already.
The only use I'd be able to get out of them would be if I traded them with extremely nice items (like, really, really nice combat held items) to get the three legendary beasts. (even with the beasts I'd still be missing Darkrai, Arceus, Shaymin, Celebi, Lugia, Ho-oh, and a few legends I haven't caught yet.)
I might consider going and finding a used FR or LG to obtain the beasts.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 pm
In the case of the legendary beasts, at some point I'll be playing through Pokemon Colosseum in order to obtain another Ho-oh. I'll remember to let you know when I do that since I'd be willing to give you the legendary beasts from that play-through.

(I'm letting you know, but I don't know how far down my list that is so don't let it train wreck your plans.)  

Nadian
Crew

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:47 pm
Nadian
In the case of the legendary beasts, at some point I'll be playing through Pokemon Colosseum in order to obtain another Ho-oh. I'll remember to let you know when I do that since I'd be willing to give you the legendary beasts from that play-through.

(I'm letting you know, but I don't know how far down my list that is so don't let it train wreck your plans.)
when the Wifi is working for my DS (meaning, basically when I'm not on campus.)
Im always looking for good deals on legends. I think, I can trade any 9 legends for the beasts. Since, I believe, the beasts are the toughest trio to obtain. (although, Celebi, Lugia, Ho-oh, Darkrai, Manaphy, Arceus, Shaymin are, much more rare.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:53 am
Not sure if it's still valid. But the front page highlights you need a Trapinch, I'd be willing to breed you one. Legit of course from my Flygon. As well as
(all legit) Gligar, Seviper, Vulpix, Ekans, Spheal, Magby, Lunastone, Mawile. Gligar would take longer as I only have him on Colloseum, which I have yet to complete. As well as all of the pokemon in your Generation 1-3 lowest forms lists. Except Yanma who is also in Colloseum. I don't have a list of my own, so any pokemon would do. Besides I need filler for My Pokemon Ranch if I ever want to obtain Mew smile  

Im_a_talking_Dog

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items