Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Prissyy92- Ivy Moon- come join the happiness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love me?
  Why yes of course
  With all of my heart
  Duh! That's a stupid question
  How could I not love you?
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:50 pm
((It's completely up to you. That's what I've done. And it's not that Duftmon is older than SlashAngemon, but he's more mature...in a way...like a 24 year old to a 27 year old...I suppose...Does that make sense? Plus, he's a Royal Knight, I assume knights talk a bit different from normal digimon...not that SlashAngemon was normal...but still...Now I'm confusing myself... confused ))

Earthest nodded her head. "Go ahead, would you like me to go with you?" she asked.

Duftmon nodded. "If you're going to go exploring, be careful. As beautiful as this place is, it's also dangerous."

Earthest sighed deeply. "Spoil sport!" She looked at Duftmon again and cooed, "You are so cool!" She then glomped Duftmon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:18 pm
((makes plenty of sense to me. Oh guess what I completed my mission now I just have to wait for tiger to post his profile. I asked Sensei_Zero....))

She looked at Earthest with her mouth open. "Why of course silly. I would love for you to join me!" She hooked arms with Earthest and began to skip hooked to Earthest. "Oh, Zork would you like to accompany us or stay here and rest in the cabin."

Zork looked to Duftmon and trusted his opinion. "Well I want to come with you. Those woods look pretty dark to me." Zork ran over to catch up with Ivy and Earthest.

Ivy looked towards the bright green forest and rolled her eyes. "What ever you say Zork"  

prissyy92

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:12 am
Earthest made a large smile and continued skipping with Ivy. She called over her shoulder, "Bye Duftmon!"

Duftmon gave a small wave and watched as Ivy, Earthest and Zork disappear from sight.

Earthest said casually, "If we need him, he'll be here. But anyway, what do we want to do now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:04 pm
Ivy pondered Earthest's question. "Hmmmm..." She looked up to the sky and it was bright and sunny,so there would be no wheather problems. "Is there a pond or a lake or even a cave would could explore," she asked looking to Earthest. She hoped that Earthest would know somewhat what the layout of the land was.  

prissyy92

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:10 pm
"Well there's the river...I don't think there's a cave or any other body of water around here...I'm not sure, but we can look for one," Earthest said as she walked further ahead of them, looking around. "To be honest, I've had Dinohumon/SlashAngemon with me whenever I come and he knows more about this than I do...Oh well, we can do it!" Earthest started looking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:44 pm
Ivy heard the gurgeling ((sp?)) sound of the river. It sounded like a lullabye to her. The sun moved from behind the clouds gasting a bright light over the forest. Ivy looked up at the sun. Her eyes began to water but she didn't blink because she saw a treehouse. It was covered with ivy and little pink flowers. She gasped it was so pretty. "Earthest, Earthest!" she called to Earthest jumping up and down. "Look!" She pointed at the tree house. She was amazed to find a tree house. Who could have built it?  

prissyy92

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:32 pm
"I've never seen that here before," Earthest replied. She looked at the tree house and walked over to it. She studied the tree house then started to climb up the tree to the tree house. She swung her arms to a branch and went from the trunk of the tree to a branch. Earthest then swung her legs to another branch and landed on her bottom on another branch and laughed merrily. "This is going to be fun!" she said, then she stood up and walked underneath the tree house. She opened a ground door and a latter fell to the ground. She waited for Ivy and Zork.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:31 am
Ivy smiled at the ingeniousness of Earthest. She grabbed Zork's hand and pulled him over to the ladder. She looked up at the treehouse and then began to climb one step at a time. Zork watched IVy climb and sighed. Do I really have to go all the way up there? he thought to himself. yes, I guess I do. So, he grabbed the ladder and began to climb, careful not to make it sway. Ivy reached the tree house and pulled herself through the door. She looked down to Zork and saw he was right behind her and moved so he could climb in. Ivy was suprised to find a couch in the tree house. There was also a minifridge full of soda and water and tea. Vines hung off the side of the tree house in which ones such as Ivy and Earthest and Zork could swing off of to travel the forest from tree to tree. Ivy looked over to Earthest. "This is ah-mazing," she breathed. "So, what do you think Earthest?"  

prissyy92

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:38 pm
Earthest nodded her head for no reason and replied, "I think it's amazing." Earthest walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle and sat down. She went over to the couch and started to hum. She looked to Ivy and Zork. "So, what do you guys want to do?" she asked. Earthest patiently awaited their answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:58 pm
"Well, I dunno," Ivy said as she got herself a Pepsi out of the fridge. "I guess we could continue searching the forest, hang out here and play board games." She pointed to the stack of board games in the corner. "Or, we could make a scavenger hunt of sorts and whoever finds the stuff first wins or we could be a team." Ivy furrowed her brow in wonder. "I dunno. What sounds good to you? Or, do you have any ideas that you would like to run past me?" She looked Earthest and awaited her reponse.  

prissyy92

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:04 am
"I really want to go exploring more. I think it would be much more fun. Then we can see what's really around here...I just usually just stay around the cabin," Earthest said as she finished up her water bottle. Then she looked out the window. "Let's try heading for those mountains," Earthest said as she turned to face Ivy and Zork and smiled. "It looks like it could be fun," she replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:43 pm
Ivy brightened as she saw the mountains in the distance. She finished up her own beverage, discarding the bottle into the recycling bin attached to the wall. "Oh, yeah, yeah! Let's go there! It looks so green and pretty and rocky," she said as she began to bounce around. She made sure the trap door was open and then gracefully leaped out of the tree house, landing lightly on her feet after falling some odd number of feet. She peered up at Earthest. "Come on, Earthest. Let's get this party started!" She began to boogie to her own beat in the middle of the forest to her own beat.  

prissyy92

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:17 am
Earthest laughed and followed Ivy's example and jumped down from the tree house and shouted, "Zork, shut the door!" She too started to dance with Ivy in the middle of the forest. "What are you both doing?" Duftmon asked out of now where. Earthest froze. Then she smiled slowly and turned to Duftmon. "Dancing, care to join?" she asked her partner. "I don't dance," he stated. He looked at Ivy then at Zork. He looked at the mountains in the distance and then down on the two young women. "Going to the mountains?" "...Maybe...want to come?" Earthest asked. Duftmon nodded and started walking away. Earthest smiled and grabbed Ivy's hand. "Hurry up Zork, he'll leave us, if you don't catch up!" she shouted as she drug Ivy behind her to get to Duftmon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:22 pm
((whoopsie how could I forget Zork? whee ))

Ivy turned around to shout back towards Zork. "Yeah, Zork. Why didn't you close the door behind you?" Ivy's cheeks were flushed with excitement. She couldn't wait to explore the mountains. Zork shook his head. Why do I have to do everything around here? He climbed his way back up to the tree house and shut the trap door. After he jumped down, he began to run to catch up with Ivy, Earthest, and Duftmon. After catching up with them, he settled into a walk beside Ivy who was still being dragged by Earthest. Ivy smiled as Zork joined the group. Turning to Earthest, she asked, "It's nice having everyone together, isn't it?"  

prissyy92

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:26 pm
Earthest nodded her head rapidly. When she finally caught up to Duftmon she slowed down and started to swing Ivy's had back and forth. Duftmon's tail raised and the puff ball on the end glowed a faint gold and everyone was put into an orb and were lifted up off the ground and over the dangerous, rocky ridge and they landed on an eroded path on the mountain side. Earthest paused in swinging Ivy's arm then turned her head to Ivy and whispered, "I think he's in a hurry." She nodded her head twice and then began to walk after Duftmon again.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff