Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
official TDI contest discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:29 pm
look just no demon lords OK any royal knight i have a sprite for is fine and finally since this is a 8 week contest with only 1 winner, there will be awesome prizes MAYBE EVEN A SOVEREIGN... maybe  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:51 pm
Ok, none of those mega high calss tamake. Nor the Sovereigns! Those are only established by fiance and grandwing.
And two this wouldn't be a contest if it's going to take a month and two weeks. Maybe 3 weeks is the minimum and 4 the max. 8 Weeks is just an event wich i'm sure that fiance or grandwing hold.  

Im Windspirit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:52 pm
Tamake did you change my digimon?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:53 pm
Im Windspirit
Ok, none of those mega high calss tamake. Nor the Sovereigns! Those are only established by fiance and grandwing.
And two this wouldn't be a contest if it's going to take a month and two weeks. Maybe 3 weeks is the minimum and 4 the max. 8 Weeks is just an event wich i'm sure that fiance or grandwing hold.

i have permission from fiancee and out of 22 people for 8 weeks and only 1 winner YES THERE WILL BE AWESOME PRIZES! do not ask for any though it all depends what i feel like  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:56 pm
OOps xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:58 pm
Why 8 weeks? >.> That is like 2 months right there!! :u I may not be a mod, but I think all the contests were suppose to be like a week...>.>
And another thing! There are people waiting for their turn to make a contest....

Teh Ace of Shades

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:59 pm
That is a false statement!
One, you did not even have a description of what we were signgning up for not even the slightests. I knew you were going to pull strings on a certain thing. This is wrong!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:02 pm
1. Wow! Windy's mad!!! =O
2. 1 winner? 8 weeks! How could you be so cruel?! Your just gonna waste some people's time!! :u Like I said, I'm no mod, but I know some rules! (by some, I mean most xP) And I think you should limit it to only a week or two! not 8 whole weeks! like I said: 2 whole months!! :U

Teh Ace of Shades

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:03 pm
Did you get permission to give a sovereign? (you need specific permission for that)

I have a contest on hold and I don't want to wait eight weeks! (I already made the bg and chose the digimon)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:05 pm
I'm waiting for a contest to be over with and than It's my turn!! <3 I think...well anyway, if it is my turn, Kira, you could have my slot <3 I could wait for another week :3  

Teh Ace of Shades

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:06 pm
every three days there will be round of the contsest also since this contest started this week 2 more can start next week also for some of the rounds a special prize will be given out, we will cross the road of what we can give out when we get there

AND I DO HAVE PERMISSION FROM FIANCEE SHE KNEW WHAT IT WAS ALL ALONG  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:06 pm
My contest is an rp contest that involves hide and seek and tranquilizer darts! XD  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:09 pm
kirashimu
My contest is an rp contest that involves hide and seek and tranquilizer darts! XD

awesome!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:10 pm
Tamake-Sempai
kirashimu

awesome!
Awesome for me! I'm the one with the tranquilizer darts! twisted  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:10 pm
Kira: Awesome xD My contest is like a bunch of other contest put into one contest :3 I already know the digimon and I almost got the background ready :3 My contest name is gonna be called: Of Sins and Tragedies :3 I think I was listening to Good Charlotte when I thought of the name...xD

Tamake: >.>

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces