Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
7 Wonders of the Digital World *All art is up* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:28 pm
Bermuda triangle continued:
devouring all ships that came across it's path. Saren thought both of these to be illogical. Although, Saren couldn't come up with a real logical answer to the problem , which brings him to the scene of the myths.

Soon enough Shikon was flailing his arms trying to steer the ship, but there was no breeze anymore. Things where calm on the ocean, to calm. Saren looked to the clouds as if a answer was written in them,but alas they kept their secrets to themselves. Saren then looked at Shikon , the kotemon had seemed to have quit trying. Saren then looked to the stand still water, it was clear. Saren thought he could see something in the water looking back at him. Saren raised a eyebrow in curiosity and leaned forward towards the water. Now it was clear to him what was under the water. A face was starring back at him. "huh?" Saren said aloud signaling Shikon to come to his side and check it out.

Shikon let go of the rope and went over to Saren side. He then  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:34 pm
Bermuda triangle continued again

peered into water to see what it was that Saren was looking at. Shikon took awhile to really understand what it is that he was looking at it, but once it kicked in he let out a yell in terror. Which in turn startled the plesiomon that was starring up at them. The plesiomon began to yell shaking his head in fright. The frightened digimon soon swam to the other side of the boat and then peeked his head out of the water. Saren raised his second eye brow as he turned around to the Plesimon, "So are you the reason for the disappearing ships?" Saren asked a bit curiously, while signaling Shikon to ready for an attack if needed.

The Plesiomon shook his head, "No.no...I am not the reason for the ships...and the people...it is him.." The plesiomon said raising his neck out of the water a bit. This move really showed Saren how big this digimon it was highley capable of recking a ship. Saren dropped his eyebrows in unamusement,  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:43 pm
Bermuda Triangle continued

"He?" Saren said with a sigh. Shikon's eyes started to shift left and right over the ocean looking for any sign of life, there was none.

"shh, he will hear you!" The plesiomon said in panicy tone. "No, no it's to late!" The plesiomon said diving back into the water in quickly as if he was trying to escape something.

All was quiet for awhile, but soon the water on Saren's left Bolstered up as a plesiomon who looked and sounded alot like the other one emerged, "Mortals begone..." the digimon shouted as he smacked his tail on the water causing a wave to push the boat roughly to the side in a spiral motion. Shikon and Saren stood up try to regain their balance as they stumbled from the twirl.

"I feel soooo sick.." they said in unison. The plesimon dove into the water again and came upwards infront of Saren in a effort to scare him,  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:51 pm
Bermuda triangle continued..

Ye, who wonders into the Bermuda triangle shalll be lost forever!" The digimon said while he erupted out of the water.

Although to his dismay, vomit was then spewed onto the digimon's forehead from both Saren and Shikon. The digimon blinked a couple times as his face became more relaxed, "eww, sick...you guys..shh..though be quiet he may hear you..if he does he will hurt you..so, shh.." The digimon pleaded, but was only replied to by a swift hit to the noggin by two kendo sticks one from each passenger of the boat..

"This is too weird I am out of here you skitso.." Saren said as Shikon and he used his kendo sticks as paddles and headed back to towards the dock they had come from. "Why does this always happen to me..am i a weirdo magnet?" Saren said, which was answered with a laugh from Shikon..  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:52 pm
((Sorry kira, I made you read all those separate post but i am on ps3 again so yah...i thought it would be funny to ahve a digimon have duel personalities..lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:32 am
Ill try a shot at the Clockmon ^^

The Great Clock Tower:
You walk up to the great clock tower. The Time is spinning wildly. You talk to the village hag and they tell you, “Something must have angered Clockmon. Find out what it is and stop it.” RP the situation

Kaya frowned at the village hags answer. She had never before met this Clockmon, but he was apparently very important to the village and its citizens so she guessed the only right thing to do as a responsible tamer was to actually help these digimons, if not because they were all literally puppy-eyeing her then because the spinning of the clock was annoying to both her eyes and ears. She could hear the rusty cogwheels turn and shift inside of the Bigben like building every single second and it was driving her insane, her digimons partners had already complained about it several times since they both had very sensitive ears. The red haired girl sighed, put a hand on her hip and nodded at Patamon and Elecmon.
“Come on guys”
The girl made a motion with her arms as if to roll up her sleeves even though she wore a white tank top since the day was warm and sunny. Her pale skin was growing red in places where she had not put on enough sunscreen
“Lets go find that ol´ clock and find out what´s bothering him”

Several stair steps later..
476 to be exact. Kaya was starting to realize that perhaps taking the stairs instead of having Patamon digivolve and fly them to the top of the tower had been a rather bad idea. The girls legs hurt terribly, she was panting, breathless and tired
“This… was… not a.. good idea..”
She leaned against the cold wall and sat down on one of the stone steps, amber eyes shifting to gaze down the spiral of stair beneath them. Patamon landed on her shoulder, worry shown clearly in his baby blue eyes “Are you okay Kaya?”
His tamer nodded weakly and the little hamster like digimon flapped his wings and landed next to the red and blue electric digimon. Kaya smiled as the two of them cuddled up against each other, Patamon nuzzling the rabbit like digimons neck affectionately while Elecmon did his best to look annoyed, and failing miserably.
God, she didn’t deserve them, they were so loyal and so sweet.
The female tamer leaned forwards and embraced them both. Elecmon faked a try to get away but the giggled along with his team mate as they were held close to their tamers chest
“You two are the best”
Elecmon blushed instantly. Patamon merely chuckled, then kissed the red digimons cheek, making the other digital creature blush even more until he was crimson all over.
Clockmon was forgotten entirely as they sat still on the floor, talking about anything and everything that came across their minds.. that was.. until a certain grumpy someone decided to end the ´family´ moment
“That´s it! Get out. I don’t want anyone in my tower!”
Kaya yelped and would have fallen sideways down the stairs had it not been for her partners quick reflexes. Elecmon held on to Kaya’s pant leg while Patamon got a hold of her left wrist, keeping her from what would have been a very nasty yuck-look-at-the-remains-of-her-body-it-looks-like-marmalade fall.
The clock digimon scowled down at them with cold storm grey eyes when Kaya recovered enough from the shock to actually move and stood up. She scowled right back
“Don’t be so mad Clockmon, we came here to see you! Why are you so pissy anyway!?”
There was silence..
It’s funny how silence can be more deafening that even the roar of a Metalgreymon, and it is also funny how one pays attention to stupid details in the surroundings when you’re waiting for someone to talk.
The stairs were cracked and creaked under her weight if she shifted it from the left to the right, the wall was made of bricks, the ceiling was made of wood and there were cobwebs all over the place as if it was a very, very old building -which it probably was-
There were twelve stripes on Elecmon´s sides, four numbers on the robotic clock that made Clockmons lower body, 5 seconds until she went mad and jumped out a window somewhere just to end this terrible sound of absolutely NOTHING.
It was Elecmon who finally broke the silence, Kaya hear patamon sigh in relief
“My tamer asked you a question Clockmon”
Silence again. It was getting on Kaya’s nerves.
Then it was broke yet again, this time by Clockmon himself and Kaya’s digimon had to stop her from falling down the stairs all over again when she heard the answer
“…It’s my birthday..”
What the---
Kaya blinked and then leaned forwards as if to tell a secret that only she and Clockmon were supposed to know
“You serious?”
She didn't even know digimons HAD birthdays!
He nodded solemnly, hands gripping the hammer he held so tight that Kaya could imagine his knuckles turning white underneath the wine red gloves that covered his hand and wrist. A pang of something cold hit Kaya’s heart and the pain in her legs were forgotten as it started to hurt in an entirely different way.
“..you mean..Has anyone been here to..”
The clock digimon shook his head, then scowled at her
“So now you know! GET OUT!”
The girl didn’t even flinch but she did turn around and started running…
Her heart ached even more when she could hear the ancient digimon sob like a child because the village digimons had forgotten his birthday and no one else seemed to have remembered either..

-one hour later-

Kaya smiled when she entered the clock tower for the second time that day, not just because her legs didn’t hurt this time since they flew all the way up to the top of the tower, but because their sudden entry had shocked Clockmon so bad that he stumbled backwards and landed on his clockwork-half-botic butt.
“Hi again Clockmon, sorry about the delay, we had a little trouble finding the right thing”
Angemon put her down and stepped inside with the grace of a feline, Elecmon followed after jumping down from the angels shoulder. The red digimon landed on the wooden boards with a soft ´thud´ and then sneezed as the action made dust soar into the air around him like a little grey cloud. Several white feathers drifted in the air before landing on the dust covered floor, the shinning white seemed all wrong against such a grey dull color. Clockmon leaned forwards and got up after a few attempts, he stared at her and the angel with wide eyes, seemingly still in shock.
Kaya smiled and started walking towards him, a square like thing wrapped up in red gift paper and green ribbons
“This is for you! Happy birthday!!”
The digimon stared down at the gift in front of him held in fragile pale human hands but other than that did not move. The girl shook the present back and forth a few times and something inside the thing rattled, the sound managed to snap Clockmon out of whatever mind spin he had been in. He reached out hesitantly, almost afraid that the thing would disappear if he touched it. He took it carefully, looking at it like it was a treasure in itself and then started opening it.
When he saw what it was he smiled, a genuinely happy smile that made his eyes sparkle and his face shine and Elecmon wondered how someone who could look that happy could possibly ever be angry.
Clockmon held the small red and black Guilmon clock into the air to see it properly. The little dragon digimons arms pointed at two different numbers and the middle of the clock glowed if he held the device into the shadows, allowing him to see then time even in the dark. The time digimon looked up and Kaya felt her own eyes tear up when she saw the droplets of silver fall from his eyes and from the single red eye peeking out from the half broken watch under his upper body
“Thank you..”
Angemon folded his arms and smiled when his tamer was pulled into a tight hug, Elecmon –always the suspicious one- tensed slightly but did not move.
Kaya hugged the digimon back, muttering another ´happy birthday´ against the red clad shoulder of the digimon. She would have to write this date down so that she could come back again next year…

Warning if you do not like Shounen-ai (mild m/m) then do not read any further, you have been warned 3nodding

When all was done and said and Kaya and her digimons had returned to their her hotel room. That was where Kaya was currently lying, eyes closed and breath evened out in fake sleep on the white bed near the window.
“Is she sleeping?”
Elecmon’s voice
“I think so..”
Patamon
“I don’t know about this”
“Please Elecmon, pretty please!”
“Why do we have to, give me a reason!”
“…”
“Don’t look at me like that!”
“Please?”
“GAH! Damn you angel digimons and your stupidity and your.. your… oh whats the use.. fine..”
There was a faint light, she could barely see it behind her closed eyelids but she felt the crest of love and the crest of darkness around her neck warm up against her skin and her pink bunny pajamas.
There was a few seconds of nothing..then..
“Now what!”
An angry deep male voice, it was Myotismon
None of them spoke for a while but she could hear feathers brush through the air and then a gasp
“What are… you-”
Kaya turned around silently to get a look at the two digimons. The vampire was pressed against one of the hotel rooms walls by the angel digimon, one of the white hands on his shoulder and the other on the wall next to his head. While Angemon seemed to enjoy the momment -perhaps a little to much- Myotismon looked as if he was ready to sink into the ground and be gone forever. Angemon smiled softly and reasuringly ran the back of his hand down Myotismons blue cheek
“Happy birthday”
Myotismon frowned and then snapped
“It’s not my birthday!”
The angel digimon leaned forwards until their lips almost touched and then said in a whisper
“I don’t care”
Kaya covered her mouth with one hand to hide her smile when the angelic and the demonic beings lips touched. She heard an almost nonexistent whimper of content -it was almost a whine- and prayed that Myotismon did not know he was the one making that noise because he would surely kill himself for it later.
When the two digimons had de-digivolved and gone to bed, sleeping next to her on the madrass, she wrapped her arms around them both and fell asleep..

The end ^^  

Little Pinch of Ginger

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:48 pm
Seck Z Beast
Um for the night tower... would it be venommyotismon?
yes it would be now two of the rps will end in an hour but I can't let Darkfire win by default  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:25 pm
WHAT WHY???? gonk  

KiroMishima
Crew

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:26 pm
it isn't fair if these people work their butts off while you win by default so there will have to be 3 people on Pukumon for it to close  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:30 pm
but i think im the only one who wants or likes pukumon

and what if no one want to rp for him...  

KiroMishima
Crew

greem

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:45 pm
Great Barrier Reef
A reef inhabited by many fish. Everything was great until some scuba divers ruined the reef. Now a mad pukumon wants revenge. You must RP as Pukumon or the scuba diver for the situation.

((I don't think many people want this digimon, but I will try just to pas the time, plus i wanna win something..))

Deep with in the reef a pukumon named artemis, gathered a army of other water type digimon. Ranging from big to small. From fresh to mega. Artemis knew how to create moral, out of thin air. Artemis knew how wars where started, which is exactly what he had done.

Since his reef had been destroyed by the humans, he would destroy them. His home was destroyed so, shall theirs. It took Artemis two years to gether the arm and only a month to start a war. Artemis led attack ater attack on sea voyagers of all ages, and eventually controled all seven seas...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:49 pm
Great Barrier Reef
A reef inhabited by many fish. Everything was great until some scuba divers ruined the reef. Now a mad pukumon wants revenge. You must RP as Pukumon or the scuba diver for the situation.

((I don't think many people want this digimon, but I will try just to pas the time, plus i wanna win something..))

Deep with in the reef a pukumon named artemis, gathered a army of other water type digimon. Ranging from big to small. From fresh to mega. Artemis knew how to create moral, out of thin air. Artemis knew how wars where started, which is exactly what he had done.

Since his reef had been destroyed by the humans, he would destroy them. His home was destroyed so, shall theirs. It took Artemis two years to gether the arm and only a month to start a war. Artemis led attack ater attack on sea voyagers of all ages, and eventually controled all seven seas, with a iron fist!

All went smoothley for this daring, brave, pukumon until one day he met his match in battle. The humans had created their own pukumon, pukumon mk II. This pukumon was gentecically inhanced with gears and cyborg technology. This new pukumon would be the end of Artemis and the end to hsi reign of terror amongst teh seas.  

greem

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:54 pm
DARNIT GREEM WON PUKUMON!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:03 pm
Great Barrier Reef
((...ugh, I don’t want Pukumon... what I need is a rookie or Champion digimon to get the digimon that I actually want. Tell you want Darkfire if I Win this one, and no one will trade me (and why would they...) you can have it.))

Pukumon charged at the Scuba team with all of his rage, “I wont forgive you for this!”

((ugh, this is going to be awful...))

One of the Scuba Divers turned toward the charging digimon, “I’m afraid I can not allow you to interrupt us,” the human said through is breathing equipment, “What we learn from this reef could lead us to Ebonwumon’s Ocean Core. On behalf of the Core Guard I, Gage, must not allow you to interfere with our work!”

((I should be shot for this...))

Gage placed his hands together in front of his chest, a point of glowing blue energy began to form between his fingers, pulling his hands apart the point grew into a sphere of energy slightly smaller then a basketball. Gage had summoned the Sky Core of Azulongmon. However using it underwater was very dangerous, a single spark could electrocute everyone in the area. He would have to employ the Cores other elemental Properties to get rid of Pukumon. Directing the Core toward the oncoming fish the water surrounding the orb began to swirl, “Imperial...” the water suddenly burst forward as the cores powers unleashed a furious tunnel of spiraling air pressure, however in an underwater environment this power manifested itself as a horizontal whirlpool, “CYCLONE!!!”

Pukumon was caught in the wake of the roaring current and was propelled miles away from the diver team.

((...))  

SkyCore

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas