Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Mass Roleplaying Madness ~Art is done~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:20 pm
kirashimu
Pummel_musss
Your right but... does grandwing even pay attention to this guild anymore? ninja
And offcourse I knew, there are several "races"
Im an Allover, cause Im everywhere
Dragwarrior is a "single forumer", he never leaves the discussion forum
There there is the RP only´ers
and several others razz
I'm an everywhere person too

Really?? I haven't seen you in the discussion forum ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:22 pm
Yay for the Allovers! Though about the people we think should be crew members, I don't want to sound offensive but Hurricane is starting to act a bit like Seraph is right now. I personally would hold off on making him crew for just a bit to see if it's temporary or not.  

Animedudethe3rd

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:33 pm
Everywhere but there XD

and we can't make any choices... besides, there's nothing wrong with Gage...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:22 pm
Hmm.... I wish their was more RPs. Well... mainly that Knight would return. I have been waiting a week.  

Draco_Lord

Lumarinam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:28 pm
I'm an rp, chatterbox kind of girl. I've only beein in disscussion a couple times (that I remember)

I'd add some rp's, but I can't organize worth crap xD

I SHOULD BE CREW D: lawl, jk, I've been active, what, a couple months or so?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:40 pm
Actually Epic originally became a mod just because he asked.  

Yin Yun Yang

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:42 am
WAS EPIC A MOD!
But he godmodded like crazy eek

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:02 am
He was, I used to idolize him in the guild until the "overthrow attempt" then I changed to Soupy to idolize XD  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:58 am
Im trying to become an artist, Im on every single day so I would be able to have all the orders done like this -snaps fingers-
I made this and send it to Wind as a sample:

User Image

Now I just have to wait and see whether they want me as an artist or not

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:44 am
Yeah he was, shortly after I did my Haunted Mansion thing it was all, hey look at me I'm a MoD, he had been there for a couple weeks/a month and a half or two maybe.

Me and G, well I was, how are you a MoD? I've been here way longer! And he said, "I sent Grandwing a PM and asked." And then I just let it drop because I didn't feel like bothering at the time.

Yar.  

Yin Yun Yang

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:25 pm
Good job Pummel!

Everyone go down to the special event forum and sign up for the Tamer Island Iditarod!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:35 pm
xd awsome pummle but why not make her a sample avi art? like put unnaical in the corner of the art like put kira with ebonwumon  

KiroMishima
Crew

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:12 pm
Not Ebonwu! Baihu or Demiveemon XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:33 pm
sorry i just want ebonwumon so badly im gonna call him speedy in memory of my favorite turtle  

KiroMishima
Crew

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:17 pm
Intermediate Rp:

One day, there was a beautiful Angewomon, who was in search of a Digimon to be her husband. At the time and region, there weren't any kind of Angemon for her to be with. Angewomon, being the princess of the Kingdom, had suitors lined from the castle doors to the welcome sign, up to where the Kingdom ruled. All of the Digimon were waiting impatiently, all but Leomon, who waited his turn. As one by one, each of the suitors were sent home crying, as Angewomon's assistants and royal advisorers, Pixiemon and Swanmon, said that they'll have their people call the suitor's people. There was also an Ogremon in the line, who wanted to be with Angewomon, so he would have her, and her family fortune, as Leomon's were pure, to be able to lead the Digital Kingdom to victory, and help it to prosper. After many, and many hopefuls had their dreams denied, it had finally come to Leomon's turn. Pixiemon and Swanmon measured the Digimon up, as they saw that his intentions were noble. Afterwards, it was Ogremon's turn, who lied his way to get into Pixiemon and Swanmon's minds, to be able to also impress them. At the end, there were two final choices, as expected: Leomon and Ogremon. Angewomon, who was quite young, had not been able to decide, as she had thought that if they were to battle for her, she would marry the victor.

Two years later, as D and Guilmon have been exploring beautiful, breath taking, mysterious, as well as ominious lands, they came upon a band of Kunemon, battling all out against a group of Leormon. As the group of the Leormon had seemed to have been losing, D decided to help them. "Guilmon, Pyro Sphere," D commanded, as Guilmon repeated the attack's name, and sent the Kunemon flying away.

"My clothes!" exclaimed one Kunemon.

"You don't have any!" said another Kunemon.

"How would you know that?!" shouted the Kunemon, as they landed in a far off tree.

"Hello, Leormon. Why were you fighting with those Kunemon? They do look weak, but I thought Digimon of your species usually get along with other Digimon which live in the Digital Forests and Jungle?" D asked them group, as they explained to them the story, of that the victor of this war will become the King of the Digital Kingdom. "I see," D said, as he carefully thought through the predicament, "May I please be able to see Leomon?" The twenty eight Leomon agreed, as they had been saved by D and Guilmon, and to him to their leader.

"My, my, I haven't seen a human around here for ages, nor such a strong Digimon," Leomon commented, as D and Guilmon entered the Castle Ruin. It was where a monarch had used to live, until the new Castle was created.

"Thank you," D and Guilmon said in unison, as they wanted to help bring an end to this war, and they had seen for themselves of Ogremon's war campaign. It had said, "Be my slaves, or be destroyed." It was Ogremon's own poster! That was well enough for D and Guilmon to know that they had to help Leomon to win this war. "Leomon, we have heard of this war, and we believe that we have gotten ourselves into it, without even knowing of it. We shall help you defeat Ogremon, and for you to be with Angewomon," both D and Guilmon said once again in unison.

"That's kind of weird," said one Leormon to another.

"What is?" asked a Leormon.

"The way they answer and talk at the same time," the first Leormon explained.

"Oh, I thought you meant how I smelled. I hadn't had a bath, or a meal for the last seven months!" responded the second one.

Indeed, the Digimon were living in a war torn state, and this wanted D and Guilmon to finish the battle as soon as possible. "I understand," Leomon answered to D and Guilmon, as he then said to them, "Tonight, we shall end this battle, at Ogremon's base!"

It was a terribly misty, and luminous in the water, as the lights on the streets were shining brightly in the Digital Town Square. The twenty eight Leormon, with an army of Tentomon, Armadillomon, and Gomamon all prepared to strike the City Hall Ruins, the old model of the new City hall, which seem almost exactly identical, only if half of the roof was still there. "Charge!" rang out Leomon's voice, as the Digimon, as well as D ang Guilmon went towards the base. The Kunemon had been hiding in the trees, as they lauhced thier attack. They all shot their Electric Threads, as most of the Digimon on Leomon's side were shocked, and pulled to hang by their feet, upside down from the brances in which they were on, and the Kunemon jumped down, as only the twenty nine, confused Leormon, D, Guilmon, and Leomon himself were standing. The Kunemon then formed a tight circle, as Ogremon came out of his base.

"So, Leomon, thought that you could have done that to me?" Ogremon asked, as he laughed, and said, as if he was talking on a phone, "Leomon will be a bit tied up now." At those words, the Kunemon shot their Electric Threads at Leomon, and the shock and voltage was so huge, as the threads came together, almost as if Leomon was in a cacoon, covered from head to toe. "You, tell Angewomon that I've won," he ordered a Kunemon, as it ran to tell the news to Angewomon. "I want Angewomon to see your defeat for herself," as Orgemon laughed maniacally. "Who are you? Why are you two here?" Ogremon asked D and Guilmon, as the Kunemon then used their Electirc Threads on the Leormon, trapping them as well.

"We're here to prepare you for Angewomon to see you defeated," D and Guilmon said, once again, in unison, as they had almost the same personality. Guilmon immediately Digivolved into Growlmon, as it used it's Pyro Blaster and Dragon Slash attacks to rapidly take down the Kunemon, not even giving them a moment to react. During the rapid, and accurate, chain of attacks, Growlmon had released the Leormon, and Leomon from their bindings. However, since the Leormon were Rookies and were tied up together, they had much mor health left, unlike Leomon, who had lost about fourteen or fifteen times more health than the Leomon.

Angewomon had gotten the message, as she flew towards Ogremon's base, with the tired little Kunemon in her arms. She had matured over the two years, and had almost forgotten about the battle between Leomon and Ogremon, as she flew faster to try to undo the situation.

Leomon was struggling even to stand, as he fell to the ground, in agony, as his data seemed to have been coming apart, he had managed to hold it together, as he slowly started to become an egg. At the same time, Angewomon appeared, and had setted the Kunemon on the ground, as she said, "Enough fighting!" Ogremon and Leomon, still trying to hold on, looked in surprise at the beautiful princess. D and Growlmon, who had seen Angewomon arriving, and De-Digivolved, now a Guilmon, also looked at the Angwomon. She saw the battle, as she immediately knew that Leomon might not be able to survive the unfair match, as she also had seen the threads around him. "Leomon," she said, as she held him up, "With my powers, I can see that you're a pure Digimon, and that, you, Ogremon, are the opposite." She then turned towards D and Guilmon. "Thank you, kind strangers, for helping Leomon, for I can easily see that without you, Leomon might not have been here when I arrived, who I can see who also have a good heart," she said, as Guilmon had pieces of the thread, now no longer electric charged. May I please know of your names?" She asked.

"My name is D and this is Guilmon, your Magesty," D responded, as they bowed towards her.

"There is no need for that, you two. Both of you are friends, and allies, of both, Leomon, and me," Angewomon said, as she kissed Leomon on the forehead, as Leomon started to change, and glow. Leomon De-Digivolved into a Patamon, and Digivolved into an Angemon. "You, Leomon, is now the new king of the Kingdom, and I shall rule beside you, Angemon," she said, as she turned back to D and Guilmon. "You two shall come come to our wedding, will you not?" Angewomon asked.

"Yes, we will be there," the two of them answered.

Ogremon had seen that he had lost, and knew that he was wrong in what he had done. "Please, forgive me, king and queen of the Digital Kingdom," Ogremon asked.

"Go on, live your life as normal, and let your goodness shine from within you," Angemon said, as he and Angewomon looked and smiled at each other. "Thank you," the king and queen said to D and Guilmon, as they flew to their Castle to prepare the celebration.

The wedding was a huge success, as Digimon from all over came, as D and Guilmon were given the title of knights, and as well as to be the Kingdom's loyal protectors. Angemon and Angewomon lived a happy life, as Ogremon found love with a "female" Ogremon, and had a happy life as well. D and Guilmon come back once in awhile, as Angemon was a Seraphimon, and Angewoman a Ophanimon, with a little baby Tokomon.

It truly was a happy ever after.

The End.

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas