Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Return Of The Dark Masters ~ Contest Over Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
lief_7 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 63!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:07 pm
giga  
-InsertEgoHere- Liger rolled 5 20-sided dice: 6, 19, 15, 20, 15 Total: 75 (5-100)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:13 pm
Quote:
Prove your strength to the Vilemon by rolling 5 20 sided die and receiving a number between 45 and 55. After that randomize a number between 1 and 40 and get a number between 27 and 33. After edit the post and give a short explanation to Vilemon as to why you are good enough to help him in his task

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
-InsertEgoHere- Liger rolled 5 20-sided dice: 1, 10, 4, 20, 17 Total: 52 (5-100)

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:15 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Quote:
Prove your strength to the Vilemon by rolling 5 20 sided die and receiving a number between 45 and 55. After that randomize a number between 1 and 40 and get a number between 27 and 33. After edit the post and give a short explanation to Vilemon as to why you are good enough to help him in his task

-InsertEgoHere- Liger generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 14!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:16 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Quote:

Woot... now for part 2. 3nodding  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
-InsertEgoHere- Liger generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 4!

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:16 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Quote:

AGAIN!  
-InsertEgoHere- Liger generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 5!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:18 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Quote:

AGAIN!

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Kizadek rolled 5 20-sided dice: 9, 2, 14, 13, 7 Total: 45 (5-100)

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:23 pm
No liger, He is mine!

ultimatemk

-InsertEgoHere- Liger generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 17!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:24 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Quote:

AGAIN!

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Kizadek generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 39!

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:24 pm
Dont make me pull out my trump card!  
-InsertEgoHere- Liger generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 31!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:25 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Part1: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=8&t=23362799#344350375
After edit the post and give a short explanation to Vilemon as to why you are good enough to help him in his task

"So Vilemon... I hear you're looking to someone to help you bring the Dark Masters back into back." The dark tamer would cross his arms and smile cockily. "Well I'm just the tamer you're looking for to get the job done. I'm strong, I've got a mass of Dark digimon at my disposal to take out a bunch of those so called Digidestined, and on top of that I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty by slaughtering a few of them, both the humans and their pathetic digimon. You're not looking for a good tamer for the job, you're looking for a badass tamer and I'm as badass as they get." Beelzemon, Daemon, Dexmon, and Chaosdramon stand behind the tamer looking ready for a good fight. "So what do you think? How about we cause so mayhem and bring those bad ole Dark Masters back into power?"

ultimatemk

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Kizadek generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 28!

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:27 pm
ultimatemk

The reason I would be the best tamer to assist you in finding your master resides in one single word. POWER. This simple yet elegant means everything in the digital world, and I can guarantee you that I have it. With over twenty digimon, and more than one character at my disposal I have become a puppeteer of evil within this digital world. My secondary character sets out on his epic quest to film evil rising from the grave, and then to capture its journey as it upsets the balance of good and evil, and ultimately conquers the world. My primary character however is the very embodiment of Evil. He has traded everything in order to gain power both for himself, and his loyal followers. With a mere whisper he could have Hermmon locate your master no mater the dimension he is within. With a gesture he could have Dexmon tear apart the very fabric of time and space in order to retrieve your master, and with the very twist of his fancy he could wage a war upon those who caused your master pain in the first place eradicating them from existance all together. So if your will is to find your master, you would be a fool not to join my legion. After all, Power controls all things.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Blademaster Banryu generated a random number between 100 and 250 ... 219!

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:56 pm
Beh, this is so much work... x___X I like how I already practically have two of these guys LOL. (MegaSea and Gigs)

Trying for Machinedramon I guess since Shroomy is taken. ~___~
Starting to think the guild just outright doesn't want me to have AncientTroiamon LOL.

Blademaster Banryu generated a random number between 100 and 250 ... 177!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:58 pm
Trying for Machinedramon I guess.  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:59 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Trying for Machinedramon I guess.
That was easy. 3nodding I'll look for his bits later, I have homework LOL.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff