Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
The Digimon King OOC and Q/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:33 am
UnHolyFudge

KiroMishima

So to clarify, we can join the enemy, that should have been stated way earlier, increases the um, options, yes options of the RP. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:46 am
Cuevas_506
UnHolyFudge

KiroMishima

So to clarify, we can join the enemy, that should have been stated way earlier, increases the um, options, yes options of the RP. ninja

Do you REALLY want to join the Lu Bu army? It's not really a dark/evil tamer sort of side. Not to mention he might not let you leave to go back to the future.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:58 am
KiroMishima

Do you REALLY want to join the Lu Bu army? It's not really a dark/evil tamer sort of side. Not to mention he might not let you leave to go back to the future.

No, I was merely pointing it out, I want to return to the future with all sincerity, but it'd make for a good little twist wouldn't it?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:31 am
Cuevas_506
KiroMishima

No, I was merely pointing it out, I want to return to the future with all sincerity, but it'd make for a good little twist wouldn't it?

Ahh kk. I mean it would be interesting as a plot twist. Hmm I'm just sure just yet though.  

KiroMishima
Crew

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:54 am
KiroMishima
Cuevas_506
KiroMishima

Ahh kk. I mean it would be interesting as a plot twist. Hmm I'm just sure just yet though.

I don't think any of the Tamers would actually join the other side though. They probably all want to go back to their time and seeing as they are being attacked by the other side already unless there is an interesting offer it would be out of character for any of them to join I feel.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:59 am
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
Cuevas_506
KiroMishima

I don't think any of the Tamers would actually join the other side though. They probably all want to go back to their time and seeing as they are being attacked by the other side already unless there is an interesting offer it would be out of character for any of them to join I feel.

Later on next week or so I think the main antagonist will be introduced and thats when we will get our answers if people would like to join him.  

KiroMishima
Crew

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:10 am
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
Cuevas_506
KiroMishima

Later on next week or so I think the main antagonist will be introduced and thats when we will get our answers if people would like to join him.

Fair enough. We shall see how our tamers react to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:03 pm
KiroMishima

Karan... I on behalf of International Platypuses Anonymous (IPA), as a representative, they have directed me to inform you that you must change the name. They believe being used as a form of reference towards a Time Keeping Destroying creature is bad for rep. So fix it. xd xp  

Cuevas_506

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:47 pm
Cuevas_506
KiroMishima

Karan... I on behalf of International Platypuses Anonymous (IPA), as a representative, they have directed me to inform you that you must change the name. They believe being used as a form of reference towards a Time Keeping Destroying creature is bad for rep. So fix it. xd xp

kk I was bored when I was making the arts and I for some reason had platypus on my head. Also I usually pull these jokes with kaox (when I made her gallantmon x I named it Elton John. it was amazing). I later on made peoples arts with some random names or something with it just to change it up you know. But I do get some people who don't like that which I get. I'll remake your art the proper way and I promise I wont alter your art in the future.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:14 pm
KiroMishima

To be one hundred percent honest, I was hysterical upon seeing it, I was like, "That is super random". Relax I am clearly not angry about it, just taken by suprise, leave it as it is. xd  

Cuevas_506

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:53 pm
Just a little Message from Karan(Kiro Mishima):

He won't be on today, March the 26th, so if you have something urgent to talk to him about, you can message him over Skype, or tell Me or Sun Hou Yi and we can forward it to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:20 pm
Hey everyone. New here. I'll take a look at what's going on and go from there lol  

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:54 pm
Klayko
Hey everyone. New here. I'll take a look at what's going on and go from there lol

Hi names Karan! Did you have any questions about the guild, rp, Digimon, etc?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:23 pm
KiroMishima
Klayko

Hey, I'm Klayko, or Sean. Questions? Hmm, maybe a few. Are any Digimon available like Candlemon and how long will this current event last? o w o  

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:41 pm
Klayko
KiroMishima
Klayko

Hey, I'm Klayko, or Sean. Questions? Hmm, maybe a few. Are any Digimon available like Candlemon and how long will this current event last? o w o

Hmm what do you mean like Candlemon? If you want Candlemon you can make him your starter Digimon. This event will last awhile. At least over 4 months. We arent even half way done with the first mission.  
Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff