Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Best Movie Quote...EVER Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M ii S A N T H R O P ii C

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:27 am
"Pedro, just listen to your heart, it's what I do." --Napoleon, Napoleon Dynamite

"What is this? A school for ants?! It needs to be at least... three times as big!!" Derek Zoolander, Zoolander

"Your dog, does it bite?" Clouseau, The Pink Panther Strikes Again  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:14 pm
"DONT MAKE ME HE-b***h MAN SLAP YOU!"

Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigalo  

MagicianXTwo

Uncle Touchy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:53 pm
Beyond the shadow of a doubt; The best quote from any movie ever is from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

"Too strange to live, too rare to die."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:27 am
The whole Jayne song from
--'The Hero of Clampton'- Fire Fly

Take my love, take my land / Take me where I cannot stand / I don't care, I'm still free / You can't take the sky from me / Take me out to the black / Tell 'em I ain't comin' back / Burn the land and boil the sea / You can't take the sky from me / There's no place I can be / Since I found serenity / But you can't take the sky from me

Zoe: Oh yeah, this is gonna go great.
Mal: If anyone gets nosy, just, you know... shoot 'em.
Zoe: Shoot 'em?
Mal: Politely

Inara: So. Would you like to lecture me the wickedness of my ways?
Book: I brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers.
Inara: I think I'll pass. I thank you for this.

Mal: Well, you're holding my mechanic in thrall. And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?

Mal: Come on. We stick to the plan. We get the goods, we're back on Serenity before the train even reaches Paradiso, only now we do it under the noses of twenty trained Alliance Feds. And that makes 'em look all manner of stupid. Hell, this job I would pull for free.
Zoe: Can I have your share?
Mal: No.
Zoe: If you die, can I have your share?
Mal: Yes.

ok i think thats enough Fire Fly.  

Alavarna

predatorywasps

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:01 pm
"everyone pretend to be normal"

from an indie movie called little miss sunshine, reminds me of how everone sortof wants to fit in  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:25 pm
Sayuri Nitta: She paints her face to hide her face. Her eyes are deep water. It is not for Geisha to want. It is not for geisha to feel. Geisha is an artist of the floating world. She dances, she sings. She entertains you, whatever you want. The rest is shadows, the rest is secret.
-Memoirs of a Geisha

Mr. Darcy: My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.
-Pride and Prejudice

I will update later.  

rockyrogue

MagicianXTwo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:40 pm
First, you get the money. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."

Scarface  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:54 pm
" 'Do you know what kind of a bomb it was?'
'The exploding kind.' "

From The Pink Panther Strikes Again

Twilight of Song

MagicianXTwo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:59 am
Trust the Fungus

Super Mario Bros.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:34 pm
"We're gonna need a bigger boat." - Jaws  

Miss Pierce

Awaterybeginning

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:12 pm
-You're not a boyscout
>No but I ate a brownie once.

Without a Paddle  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:30 pm
i knew it, im surronded by a$$holes

space balls  

turkish gnome

Grey skies tainted red

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:51 pm
Eternal sunshine:Clementine: Anywho, sweetie, I done a bad thing. I kinda sorta wrecked your car...
Joel: You're driving drunk. It's pathetic.
Clementine: ...a little. I was a little tipsy. Don't call me pathetic.
Joel: Well, it is pathetic. And ******** irresponsible. You could've killed somebody. I don't know, maybe you did kill somebody. Should I go inspect the grill for small children?

Clementine: I apply my personality in a paste.

Mary: Adults are, like, this mess of sadness and phobias.

Garden state:Titembay: Someone has been pissing on my Gamecube and I'm about to close the case.

Andrew Largeman: We're not playing Spin the Bottle; how old are we? More importantly, how old are they?
Jesse: Oh, they're all legal. I think..

Mark: So this is it...
Andrew Largeman: So knock... knock and barter for Desert Storm trading cards.
Mark: Don't tease me about my hobbies. I don't tease you about being an a*****e.

Sam: Sidecars are for bitches.

Andrew Largeman: I think we've corrupted this innocent girl enough for one day!
Sam: I'm not innocent.
Andrew Largeman: Yes, you are! That's what I like about you, okay? And I don't want this guy taking you to some sketchy quarry in the middle of Newark to find crack whores huffing turpentine or pit bulls raping each other or whatever else is down here!
Mark: Man... that's the most worked up I've ever seen you.
Sam: He's protecting me.
Andrew Largeman: So?
Sam: He *likes* me!
Andrew Largeman: Don't be cute.
Sam: He's my knight in shining armor.
Andrew Largeman: Don't talk about knights around Mark, it's a sore subject.
Mark: I'm gonna kill that ******** Largeman: Pun intended?

Haha I know to many quotes!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:59 pm
Haha and even more!!!
Donnie darko biggrin onnie: [shouts] First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a d**k?
Sean Smith: [pause] Dammit, Donnie. Why you gotta get all smart on us?

Frank: 28 days... six hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds. That... is when the world... will end.

Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Ling Ling finds a wallet on the ground filled with money. She takes the wallet to the address on the driver's license but keeps the money inside the wallet.
[Scoffs]
Donnie: I-I'm sorry Mrs. Farmer. I don't get this.
Donnie: Life isn't that simple. I mean who cares if Ling Ling returns the wallet and keeps the money? It has nothing to do with either fear or love.
Kitty Farmer: Fear and love are the deepest of human emotions.
Donnie: Okay. But you're not listening to me. There are other things that need to be taken into account here. Like the whole spectrum of human emotion. You can't just lump everything into these two categories and then just deny everything else!
Kitty Farmer: If you don't participate in the assignment I'll be forced to give you a zero for the day.
Donnie: [motions to speak... ]
Principal Cole: Donald let me preface this by saying your Iowa test scores are intimidating... So, let's go over this again, what exactly did you say to Ms. Farmer?
Kitty Farmer: [interrupting] I'll tell you what he said - he asked me to forcibly insert the Lifeline exercise card into my a**s!

Gretchen: My mom had to get a restraining order against my step dad. He has emotional problems.
Donnie: Oh, I have those too. What kind does your step dad have?
Gretchen: He stabbed my mom four times in the chest.
Donnie: Oh.

Jim Cunningham: Son... DO YOU SEE THIS? This is an Anger Prisoner. A textbook example. DO YOU SEE THE FEAR, PEOPLE? This boy is scared to death of the truth. Son, it breaks my heart to say this, but I believe you are a very troubled and confused young man. I believe you are searching for the answers in all the wrong places...
Donnie: You're right, actually. I am pretty- I'm, I'm pretty troubled and I'm, I'm pretty confused. But I... and I'm afraid. Really, really afraid. Really afraid. But I... I... I think you're the ******** Antichrist.

Roberta Sparrow: Every living creature on this earth dies alone.

Okay that ends it ><  

Grey skies tainted red

firephoenix867

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:35 am
"And Shepherds we shall be
For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Sancti."
-The Boondock Saints

"Now you will receive us.
We do not ask for your poor or your hungry.
We do not want your tired and sick.
It is your corrupt we claim.
It is your evil that will be saught by us.
With every breath we shall hunt them down.
Each day we will spill their blood ‘til it rains down from the skies.
Do not kill, do not rape, to not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace.
These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain.
But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will reap it.
And we will send you to whatever god you wish."
-The Boondock Saints

"I love the kind of woman that can kick my a**."
-Spike Spiegel

"Moral fiber. So what is moral fiber? I mean, it's funny, I used to think it was always telling the truth, doing good deeds, you know basically, being a ******** boyscout. But lately, I've been seeing it differently. Now I think that moral fiber is about finding that one thing you really care about. That one special thing that means more to you than anything else in the world. And when you find her, you fight for her. You risk it all. You put her in front of everything. Your future, your life, all of it. And maybe the stuff you do to help her isn't so clean. You know what, it doesn't matter. Because in your heart you know, that the juice is worth the squeeze. That's what moral fiber's all about."
-Matthew Kidman, The Girl Next Door

"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces