Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
The Why Not? Tavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enjoying your stay?
  Yes, very much!
  *grumbles* no...
View Results

Utasa

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:39 pm
"sips lightly out of my glass of iced tea watching my suroundings pass me by"  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:03 am
Zivas_Gambino
emo_mushroom
Zivas_Gambino
emo_mushroom
*hands over the menu* would you like any drinks while you wait?
Brisk ice moutain Tea please^^

Brisk ice moutain Tea coming right up *goes over to the bar pours the drink then takes it back over to Zivas_Gambino* would you like to order anything from our menu?
Umm yes i would like the evening omlette with the number one speacial please "winks at you kindly"

*goes into the kitchen*  

emo_mushroom

Mr.MD

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:44 am
Walks in, sits down and asks what is today's special? wink  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:58 pm
*brings out the evening omlette with the special for Zivas_Gambino* Is there anything else i can do for you?  

emo_mushroom

emo_mushroom

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:00 pm
Mr.MD

Todays special's are..
Italian sausage Lasagna served with green salad & garlic bread,
Grilled mediterranian chicken served with spinach feta brown rice & broiled zucchini
and Grilled Ahi topped with wasabi aioli served with choice of rice & green salad
If you would like anything else just let me know smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:36 pm
*hangs plaque up on the wall that shows emo_mushroom as employee of the month, then walks back to the kitchen*  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Utasa

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:01 pm
emo_mushroom
*brings out the evening omlette with the special for Zivas_Gambino* Is there anything else i can do for you?
No thanks i'm good
Askeptykal
*hangs plaque up on the wall that shows emo_mushroom as employee of the month, then walks back to the kitchen*
Cheer's to the employee of the month^^..."takes a bite out of my breakfast and smiles about how good it is"  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:50 am
*does a little employee of the month wiggle/dance* thank you Zivas_Gambino smile  

emo_mushroom

Mr.MD

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:30 am
emo_mushroom
Mr.MD

Todays special's are..
Grilled mediterranian chicken served with spinach feta brown rice & broiled zucchini
and Grilled Ahi topped with wasabi aioli served with choice of rice & green salad

All right I will take the grilled mediterranian chicken, also what drinks do you have.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:08 am
Mr.MD
emo_mushroom
Mr.MD

Todays special's are..

All right I will take the grilled mediterranian chicken, also what drinks do you have.

Well we have the Wines, Champagne, Beers, Spirits, Coctails, then there are Tea, Coffee and soft drinks.. so pretty much anything you fancy smile Would you like a drink while your meal is being prepared?  

emo_mushroom

Utasa

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
"Finishes up my meal"umm...Miss Emo?  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:57 am
Y'hello, How can i help you? Miss Zivas_Gambino?  

emo_mushroom

Utasa

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:37 pm
oh.. umm.. just call me zivas if you want. would you happen to have a nice top of the line royal "Ladies Suite"(very big room)room please with a private pool...? pretty please sad  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:42 am
Zivas_Gambino
oh.. umm.. just call me zivas if you want. would you happen to have a nice top of the line royal "Ladies Suite"(very big room)room please with a private pool...? pretty please sad

Yes we do happen to have a top of the line royal ladies suite, which you are very welcome to use for your stay, however i'm not sure if it is fully fitted with a pool as of yet. however untill i can find out this information we can allow you to have access to any of our other entertainment options with a V.I.P pass?  

emo_mushroom

Utasa

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:28 pm
emo_mushroom
Zivas_Gambino

Yes we do happen to have a top of the line royal ladies suite, which you are very welcome to use for your stay, however i'm not sure if it is fully fitted with a pool as of yet. however untill i can find out this information we can allow you to have access to any of our other entertainment options with a V.I.P pass?
Yes. i would be hounered to receive one of your equisit V.I.P. passes...  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff