Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Which Naruto character do you think you are? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jibetboni

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:29 pm
im not so sure...maybe naruto or maybe sakura..as i said before im not so sure... sweatdrop ninja  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:33 pm
Taken five hundred quizzes about the subject

I am: Naruto < In co ed quizzes I get that every time. Dattebayo! xP
My boyfriend is (either): Sasuke< ew, Gaara, or Deidara
Female Character: Ino or Temari!

iD r e a m e r r

650 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Arros_Raikou

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:03 am
Via the quiz on the second page I got Gaara, which sums me up, power is important to me, extremely anti-social, try to be more human like don't quite make it, crazy insomnia, and I mutter random Gaara quotes, though sometimes I use them out of context just for laughs <.< >.>

Who I wish I was like: Rock Lee, I'd love to have his level of commitment to stuff but I just don't have it in me

Who I act like sometimes: Jiraiya, perverted tendencies, calling odd behaviour research, and doing those crazy dance pose things he does complete with quotes, I blame sugar chocolate and/or caffiene...

Who I am when I had a weird wtf Naruto dream: Shikamaru which is pretty cool cause I got to order the others arround and generally stay outta danger, which sorta makes sense cause I'm really lazy and don't do things unless I have to, and am pretty good at figuring stuff out not to Shika's extent but still, that surprised me when I woke up  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:31 pm
I am most likely Sakura , also sasuke and gaara mix cuz i am kinda arrogant and selfish at times....lol and even stupid like naruto at most times and have same lifestory as Naruto except cut of the parents deaths part...lol i am just very ambitious and head stonrg like naruto and personality and intellectualy like sakura  

starrish

Elochai Ulfric

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:47 am
im probably most like naruto, im really outgoing and when i talk i want to be heard. Im extremely loyal and will do anything for someones that is close to me. Sometimes i let my emotions get the best of me and it csauses problems for others. I tend to stay to myself, im a natural loner.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:02 pm
You are SASUKE!

Stylish. Skillful. Sexy. You've never had trouble getting people to notice you even if sometimes you wish they wouldn't. At least you can always feel happy knowing you excel at whatever you try. Now if you could only kill that brother of yours...
sadly question crying  

hm1

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Choumaru Nakirami

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:39 pm
Shikamaru's Personality
Chouji's Looks
and
Neji's Aditude on life.

"What a drag, your so worthless you will never win. Now excuse me, its time to eat."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:56 pm
I'm kind of like a mix between Sasuke and Sakura. I'm very open about what I believe in, and I say what I feel, but I'm also a bit aloof and reclusive at times. heart  

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Lain_Angle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:13 pm
Hinata or Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:13 pm
i would have to say im kakashi, because i always have some sort of book in my face ( cept mine arent pron!)  

frozen bladesman

Likasahi

Beloved Prophet

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 pm
You are HINATA!
Sweet. Caring. Shy. In the ninja world, you're the odd one out. Given the choice, you'd rather help people than fight them. But everyone loves your kind nature even if everyone can't see the determination that lurks beneath your shy exterior.

I think its pretty accurate... but I'm mix between Hinata, Shikamaru, Naruto and Sasuke.......... wierd ha?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:35 pm
I forget what result I got on the test, but I think I'm most like Rock Lee, YAY! 4laugh  

Ophelianime

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Suge_da

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:35 pm
hmmm i think im hinata because i am very quiet most of the time and dont talk much, and then again im like shikamaru( except i do really well in school) cuz im really cool around friends and devoted-ish xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:16 pm
You are SASUKE!

Stylish. Skillful. Sexy. You've never had trouble getting people to notice you even if sometimes you wish they wouldn't. At least you can always feel happy knowing you excel at whatever you try. Now if you could only kill that brother of yours...

I took a quiz heres the link:http://www.morg-ue.net/quiz/naruquiz.html

Sensoa

MoonFlames13

Noble Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:59 am
hinata...at first then im probably more like sakura once when i get to know you.  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games