Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Welcome to The Old West Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Time Travel
  Whoohoo! First Time!
  Nooooo!
  What just happened?!
  Yeehaw!
View Results

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:39 pm
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
Then get me a loaded gun and a good one. Tain`t gonna be unarmed for this... stare
on one condition...
What? stare
i carry the gun at all times except for robberies...
*Raises a brow. This is going to be an interesting case to close. Just beware. Sheriff Skepty doesn`t call me Sly Fox Saikii for nothing. He knows what I`m capable of. wink *
Alrighty then.
but if you're gonna gonna rob and steal, you're gonna need a outlaw name
*Smiles* Already got one...Sheriff done picked it out for me: Sly Fox Saikii...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:42 pm
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
What? stare
*Raises a brow. This is going to be an interesting case to close. Just beware. Sheriff Skepty doesn`t call me Sly Fox Saikii for nothing. He knows what I`m capable of. wink *
Alrighty then.
you mean you've had a run-in with the law?  

crazydude444292

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:10 am
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
What? stare
Alrighty then.
Can`t say as I have. But me and the sheriff are like family, go way back. Done come up with these names for each other... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:19 pm
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
Alrighty then.
Can`t say as I have. But me and the sheriff are like family, go way back. Done come up with these names for each other... 3nodding
wait a minute...
something isn't right...
them like family?

if you're like family, you must be in cahoots! you can't be trusted!  

crazydude444292

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:29 pm
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
Alrighty then.
wait a minute...
something isn't right...
them like family?

Naw! I known Sheriff Askeptykal all my life. He babysat me when I was little. And the mayor is my great grandfather...not that it matters...a`course... xd rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:43 pm
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
wait a minute...
something isn't right...
them like family?

Naw! I known Sheriff Askeptykal all my life. He babysat me when I was little. And the mayor is my great grandfather...not that it matters...a`course... xd rofl
it matters a whole bunch! you know the sheriff! you could easily sell me out! i can't trust you...
which is why i gotta get rid of you!  

crazydude444292

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:46 pm
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
wait a minute...
something isn't right...
them like family?

it matters a whole bunch! you know the sheriff! you could easily sell me out! i can't trust you...
*Pats self down* Seen a gun yet? Nuh uh! Do you even know who my folks are? Throwin a girl away before you even know what she`s worth... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
wait a minute...
something isn't right...
them like family?

*Pats self down* Seen a gun yet? Nuh uh! Do you even know who my folks are? Throwin a girl away before you even know what she`s worth... stare
what?  

crazydude444292

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:59 pm
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
wait a minute...
something isn't right...
them like family?

what?
*guffaws and straightens up proudly* I come from a family of...How shall I put this? Upper Class citizens dating back to the founding of the town. My great grandpa, owns half`a the railroad industry down here. While mamma deals in the oil industry. Pappy says our ancestors built this place from the ground up. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:09 pm
*falls of the bar stool and laughs* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE im an arrow! *starts to randomly glomp druken coyboys*  

Qui_Bears

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:16 pm
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
what?
*guffaws and straightens up proudly* I come from a family of...How shall I put this? Upper Class citizens dating back to the founding of the town. My great grandpa, owns half`a the railroad industry down here. While mamma deals in the oil industry. Pappy says our ancestors built this place from the ground up. 3nodding
*Is suddenly thinking of what Qui bears is probably up to* xd By now she`s probably spinning around in her chair glomping every half drunken cowboy that comes through that door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:46 pm
Cowboy runs out from the bathroom, "SHE'S CRAZY! SHE'S A GOD DAMN MONSTER!" He ran screaming out of the bar.  

Qui_Bears

crazydude444292

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:16 pm
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
what?
but what does it all mean?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:38 pm
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
what?
That my family is filthy stinking rich... xd  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

crazydude444292

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:43 pm
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
what?
That my family is filthy stinking rich... xd
and your point is?  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out