Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

~prodigy girl~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:42 am
you can call me any variation of my name that you like, i really dont care blaugh . i like lots of stuff like animals, reading, computer, tv, films, anime and lots of other things xd and one of my fav band is prodigy can you tell twisted i followed digimon for years and have a digivice in my side table draw and iv always loved the cartoons and movies  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:26 pm
Hello ^__^ long time digimon fan here and came in today. just wondering what happen to the tamer and partner thing, i dont have a digimon yet crying  

Aeonicx

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:04 pm
Welcome you guys!

Hey, if you want a partner, go win it, right now!

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:09 pm
what do you mean win one, and what digimon is that on your sig  

Aeonicx

Keepa Tai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:11 pm
Aeonicx
what do you mean win one, and what digimon is that on your sig
it says leviamon. there are contests that you win. like some people got a beelzemon as a prize  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:14 pm
i knew that was his name sweatdrop i saw it, i swear. ill go look for the contest and stop myself from looking any dumber  

Aeonicx

Keepa Tai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:17 pm
Aeonicx
i knew that was his name sweatdrop i saw it, i swear. ill go look for the contest and stop myself from looking any dumber
ok then. stop by my shop some time!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:24 pm
... I really hate this... I have no partner yet... and winning one seems to chancy... I really want Agumon or, if at all possible, My made up digimon: Yangmon.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Keepa Tai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:26 pm
RP_Master_Jak
... I really hate this... I have no partner yet... and winning one seems to chancy... I really want Agumon or, if at all possible, My made up digimon: Yangmon.
well, just keep posting!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:28 pm
uhh hey! call me what you want -my friends call me pk so go ahead and do that if you want- im a just getting into it kind of guy so id like it if someone could fill me in! if you cant ill pick it up quick! hope im welcome! -waves-  

iSephi

Keepa Tai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:33 pm
Sephiro99
uhh hey! call me what you want -my friends call me pk so go ahead and do that if you want- im a just getting into it kind of guy so id like it if someone could fill me in! if you cant ill pick it up quick! hope im welcome! -waves-
im like the ONLY one that clls you that!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:00 pm
Keepa Tai
Sephiro99
i dont care i wish they did its creative ^^  

iSephi

Keepa Tai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:10 pm
Sephiro99
Keepa Tai
Sephiro99
not really...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:17 pm
Keepa Tai
Sephiro99
Keepa Tai
Sephiro99
not really...
confused ok then?  

iSephi

Keepa Tai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:32 pm
Sephiro99
Keepa Tai
Sephiro99
Keepa Tai
Sephiro99
not really...
confused ok then?
yep!  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games