Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Marth_56 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting or not?
  Ya
  Na
  kinda
View Results

Storm Waltz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:21 pm
The_real_Axel
Storm Waltz
Poor dude! Still I'm surprised the hacker hasn't stolen all of his items yet. Maybe its all part of the hackers plan! You don't think Marth would have his account frozen do you?
no his items r gone.........it looks like he does have them only because thats the way his avi was last saved.........

and i'm behind in the August swimsuit contest! God damnit!
Sorry but I voted for Kazuki....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:22 pm
Storm Waltz
The_real_Axel
Storm Waltz
Poor dude! Still I'm surprised the hacker hasn't stolen all of his items yet. Maybe its all part of the hackers plan! You don't think Marth would have his account frozen do you?
no his items r gone.........it looks like he does have them only because thats the way his avi was last saved.........

and i'm behind in the August swimsuit contest! God damnit!
Sorry but I voted for Kazuki....
stare  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:23 pm
WHAT?!? Marth was hacked?!? Since when??? eek eek

Youta: First Sci and then Marth...who else is next?

Youta, don't jinx people!! gonk Poor Marth...just how in the world did he got hacked anyways? Down with the hackers!!! scream scream evil  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:26 pm
tear-blooded_angel

Youta, don't jinx people!! gonk Poor Marth...just how in the world did he got hacked anyways? Down with the hackers!!! scream scream evil
ask gale he was also hacked by the same user who hacked marth  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Storm Waltz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:28 pm
tear-blooded_angel

That's right hackers have no honor! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:30 pm
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel

You're kidding me...right? eek gonk No way!! I can't believe this!!

Youta: Is it just me or are hackers active these days... stare

I hope the mods do something about this...  

Tear_Angel

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:33 pm
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel

You're kidding me...right? eek gonk No way!! I can't believe this!!

Youta: Is it just me or are hackers active these days... stare

I hope the mods do something about this...
i think they did already i'm not sure...........  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:41 pm
Well, I just hope there are no more hacker problems in the future. We definitely don't need those in here. 3nodding

Youta: Yeah!!  

Tear_Angel

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:43 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Well, I just hope there are no more hacker problems in the future. We definitely don't need those in here. 3nodding

Youta: Yeah!!
yep  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:33 pm
Just remember to never give out info on your password or re-login unless your at www.gaiaonline.com!  

Storm Waltz

Rinexe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:34 pm
Nevah!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:20 am
The hacker has been taken care of. The hacker tried to hack me too...using Marth's avatar. He was sending people pms that lead to a page similar to the gaiaonline login page under the pretext that he was sending people to a 'weird thread.' When people tried to login with it, the page remembered their passwords for the hacker. Zepher and I both received the page also, but I didn't try to login with it. After hearing about it from Zepher, I told as many of my friends as I could. According to a friend of mine, the moderators have found and permabanned the hacker now, so I hope Marth, Zepher and anyone else who was targeted will be alright.  

Chikyu Kodomo

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:50 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
The hacker has been taken care of. The hacker tried to hack me too...using Marth's avatar. He was sending people pms that lead to a page similar to the gaiaonline login page under the pretext that he was sending people to a 'weird thread.' When people tried to login with it, the page remembered their passwords for the hacker. Zepher and I both received the page also, but I didn't try to login with it. After hearing about it from Zepher, I told as many of my friends as I could. According to a friend of mine, the moderators have found and permabanned the hacker now, so I hope Marth, Zepher and anyone else who was targeted will be alright.

Well, that's definitely good news!! 3nodding Thank you to the mods and everyone else who helped track the hacker down!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:52 pm
So wait, what about Marth? Can he get his account back or is he lost forever?  

KatsaDarksword

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:02 am
With the hacker gone, I think Marth can get his account back, but he should probably change his password so that the hacker doesn't try to hack in through his account again. As for items and stuff, I have no idea if he or anyone else who was hacked get them back.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games