Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:00 am
(Morning!)

Rune Factory 2, is a fantasy harvest moon game. If you don't that either then Harvest moon games are basically virtual farming games. I know- sounds strange or stupid and 'how is that piossible?' but it's really good! Well, I think for most girls since it's kind of like a mini dating game. xD You basically tend a abondoned farm, bring an old out of buisness town to life, find a bechelor to marry and get married to raise a baby. x3

Rune Factory 2 is a fantasy harvest moon to celebrate 'Harvest moon's' 10th anniversary. It's simmilar but with different techniques combined with an rpg game. So yopu battle monsters, train, tend a farm, to quests, cook, make accesories, medicine.....ect. I love it. =)

Wow- all of Grandwings pictures are deleted-broken linked or triped. xDDDD *Beggings to point everywhere in the guild*
D;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:24 am
~I hunting each and everyone of you .....~

mourning and oh god no not another harvest moon game those games suck so bad

also like where?

~One punk at a time.....~

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:04 am
heart I love Harvest moon. I've played only 2 ds ones.

Like his signature, everyone elses siggy, the home page, the other DBX home page, some topics in the home page he's created. D;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:08 am
i see i went around looking, kira and hurricane are talking about it in the mod session of DBC 2.0 on how to fix it

i have harvest moon save the homeland and harvest moon a wonderful life both sucks. their my sister game.  

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:11 am
.___.

Thos versions look like they would stink. I played my sisters, 'Island of happines' game. That's how I got hooked. Then I started with Rune factory two. I think the modern ones are much better than the other versions. xD

No one ever comes here anymore. =l  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:13 am
oh god, harvesst moon just plain out sucks who the dumbass that though up that idea, when i become a game deisgner i'll make sure not to make that mistake  

The Sadistic Toan

HellzWolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:15 am
damn havent talked to windy in ahwile xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:18 am
Dl Oh, Toan. Your just too much of an action type person. I love harvest moon! xD

Hellz: Ohmy gawd~ Hellz returns from the dead. =o He must've heard my prayer. Hey there!  

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:23 am
how can you like that crap? all you do in harvest moon is plant things and talk to fairys  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:30 am
No! I don't bother with those psrites. The harvest moon game I have is leveling up, fighting monsters, figuring out a mysterie. I plant crops because that's the only way to get money quick. xD The whole planting thing is almost excluded from the entire game. Not all games have fairies in them.

D;

Maybe I just love being the town WHORE! xd  

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:35 am
oh god you whore xD what kind of harvest moon games have monster?!

i feel like rping  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:37 am
xDDDDD

Rune Factory!

D; Me too, I feel like up-dating my rp profile a bit.

aaannndddd.....hellz died. =l.....again.  

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:42 am
O_O

wanna ditch tiger and go exploring around for a bit? we could say a digimon came and killed him  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:45 am
naw windy im here =]

how are you?  

HellzWolf

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:47 am
D;

Why is it that theres a part of me who wants to say yes but my conscious states that killing Tiger would be mean. xD I'm sure he'll be fine with it...at least I hope. I mean we haven't rped in-what- 3 months??? We'll just assume everyone went to bed.... =l

I'll blame it on you if he snaps. xD *points*

Edit:

Hellz: I've been a tad bored. You?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games