Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Ninja's slowly falling asleep... at least she was until people decided to fire off some fireworks.

Considering this is Minnie's first year of hearing fireworks, she wasn't freaking off at all when they were going earlier. She only barked a couple times like as an after thought but then was fine. Hopefully she'll act the same way on the 4th of July when more people are going crazy with the fireworks.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
Hard to believe it's 9 p.m. already... even though it's still so light outside.

On another note... I like the song "Dark Side" by Kelly Clarkson from her album "Stronger" (2012). It's playing right now.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:05 pm
User Image
It's nice being able to actually ramble off about stuff like this, rather than having to resort to random questionnaires or image posting to pass the time and show that I'm active. Even though most of my stuff I'm saying isn't all that interesting probably. None the less... I'm posting. :)
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image
User Image

I'm going to go change into my pajamas... that way I'm ready to crash, if I feel like. Plus my head's getting tired of having the top layer pulled back like this. Heh.

Oh! It's Owl City's "Fireflies" song. I love this song!
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image
I'm back.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Probably going to be up for a little bit more before I head to bed. Minnie's still asleep under the couch... but at least she's in a spot that I could grab her to take her with me, if I wanted to.

Ninja went off somewhere while I was changing.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image
And I've decided to go with using just the Doctor/River mood theme. I know that was a quick decision when I've barely used any of it... but the 11th Doctor is *my* Doctor, and I love River. So the combination of the two in the mood theme is totally me.

Plus it will be nice to have a new mood theme for a new "generation" of mood theme-occupied posts. :)
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image
Checking out some of the other music channels to see which ones I would like to have playing in the background while I sleep. Melissa's mom left me a bunch of tips about Minnie and her usual habits... and one of the things she mentioned is that they usually leave the TV on or fan on to be background music to keep Minnie from constantly being woken up by sounds outside. It'll be nice to know what channels I could set the TV on... since I can't have the TV on a channel that's actual shows or anything like that, because I would never be able to get to sleep then. *laughs*
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image
Of course I will have to figure out how to get the system on in the bedroom I'll be sleeping in and what not... but at least I'll have a channel pre-decided on when I go in there. :)
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Alright... I'm going to head to bed now. Nighty night.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:54 am
User Image
User Image

Good morning everyone. I wasn't planning on being up this early... though I would sleep for another hour or two, but Minnie had other plans, heh.

It took awhile for me to get Minnie settled down to sleep. She kept whining whenever I closed the door. I did manage to get her to sleep the first time by simply singing a verse of "Deliver Us" from The Prince of Egypt to her. Minnie seemed to like it. Then when Melissa came home from work and took her out for her bathroom and brought her back into the room, Minnie was whining because she wanted to see "sister" some more. After trapping her under the blankets when she decided to burrow under them, she finally settled down and went to sleep. *sighs* Not sure how much sleep I truly got because of her keeping me up.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:04 am
User Image
At first I thought TekTek wasn't doing the coding right... but then I realized I didn't copy over the entire color number for my second color, heh. Oopsie daisie!

User Image
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:10 am
User Image
Minnie's now napping on the footstool. Silly puppy... you don't know what you want do you?
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:13 am
User Image
The music channel I chose to act as a "nightlight" for Minnie worked well. It didn't keep me up like normal TV would have, and did pretty well masking any other sounds going on from what I could tell.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:18 am
User Image
User Image

Not sure what I want to do right now. Probably should get some breakfast as some point...
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games