Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Continuing to get everything. (suggestions on team building) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is the plan on completing data for the Sinnoh Dex before working on the national Dex, absurd?
  Or just well planned?
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:31 am
Well, that wold be 39 pokemon.
I could quickly breed you 39 pokemon, but for the G1, G2, and G3 pokemon, they're locatable in my game, I just need to go and get them.
it's just the underlined pokemon that I need external support to obtain.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:18 am
So should I go ahead and start breeding? I wanted to know if you had someone working on it ahead of time before I made a bunch of eggs that no one wanted.  

Im_a_talking_Dog

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:35 am
There's no rush, I wouldn't be able to trade until I go home again. my school campus has very low quality wireless internet.
but, if you just want to save the eggs. the ones that I know that I'll need by the time I go home will be these: Trapinch, Gligar, Seviper, Vulpix, Ekans, Spheal, Magby, Lunastone, Mawile.
The rest I might catch a few.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:00 am
Alrighty then, I'll have those 9 all bred up, just let me know when you want to get them.  

Im_a_talking_Dog

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:16 pm
I probably won't be able to get online until Thanksgiving.
I know that i won't have those ones underlined.
But as for the other ones, who knows which ones I'll have then.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:12 pm
Well, I'm home right now, if you don't catch me. I'm going home on the eighth as well.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Im_a_talking_Dog

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:50 pm
I guess I missed you, I was on a week long trip back to Memphis. All but Gligar are all bred.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:54 pm
I'll be home the weeked after this coming one.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Im_a_talking_Dog

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:58 am
It turns out I can get you that Gligar after all. But could you maybe PM when you can get them if it's no bother? I have a feeling I'll probably forget.
Oh! And I'll need your friend code. Mine is : 1160-9669-0248  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:29 pm
Thigns have, been updated.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:42 pm
Now, unles someone has one of the legends that I can't obtain in my own game (without an event) I have to do some pokedex filling first. I try to have only one box for pokemon that I need to evoolve to fill my dex. (I'll do IV and EV training when I start constructing exactly what I want for my pokemon team, that will happen when I have a much wider access to nonlegendary pokemon...you know, like...all of them...)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:55 pm
Hi there, I have a spare Lv. 70 Ho-Oh, Lv. 40 Entei, Lv. 40 Suicune, Lv. 5 Jirachi, and Manaphy egg for you. Ho-Oh, Entei, and Suicune are from Colosseum. Jirachi is from the Wish Maker Gamecube promo disk. And the Manaphy egg was just imported from Ranger. If you want to know their natures or stats, feel free to ask. If you still need these, let me know when you can trade. I've more or less got all I need, so just gather up random stuff to trade me. Sound good?  

Zeta Daekonu

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:48 pm
Updated again. Raikou, Lugia, Celebi, and Darkrai are the only pokemon left to obtain that I can't get in my game naturally. I'm excluding Shaymin and Arceus since their events have yet to happen in the US.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:53 pm
I'm still going to accept that trade eventually.
But I'm also going to go through though the GC Colosseum game to get the last beast. (and three spare legends for future trades.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:27 am
I am going to be home today, saturday, and sunday morning.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff