Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Of Sins and Tragedies FINISH! COME PICK UP YOUR ART!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:58 pm
Teh Ace of Shades
What?! Besides, he has a laptop of his own xD he doesn't have to bug me to go on the computer! it's all because he plays world of warcraft!! :U xD

Zar: Aw....sorry you got a digimon you don't like...I picked digimon I rarely see people have xD Omekamon is one of them, Deputymon is another, and I haven't seen an armor digimon in ever that hasn't been in the series like Owlmon :3
thing abotu omekamon is I cant de-digivolve and I hate all his digivolves so IM hoping some one will trade  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:00 pm
why not just mutate him? O.o  

Teh Ace of Shades

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:01 pm
Hurricane and Crimson were under a cool shady tree. A cool breeze wafted outta of nowhere gently blowing Hurricane's hair to that direction and making Crimson shiver. Hurricane then gently falls asleep while Crimson de-digivolves as a bright red light surrounds his entire being. quietly crept up to Hurricane's head,curled up into a ball and fall asleep.

Moments later a startling yell is heard. Hurricane suddenly awoke jerking his head upward,Causing Crimson to tumble over to Hurricane's left side and lay on his back looking up to the sky. Rubbing his eyes out, Hurricane looked to his right to see that a Mammothmon seemed to be attacking a tree with much anger. hile Hurricane tried to focus his drowsy eyes. Crimson had already flipped himself over and was looking to what had awoken Hurricane.

Hurricane and Crimson saw it at the same time. The Mammothmon was attacking 2 poor little Digimon on a sturdy tree branch, one a DemiVeemon and One a Rookie Hurricane had not seen before. Suddenly the Mammothmon grabs the DemiVeemon and runs off rampaging trough the nearby forest. The other Digimon quivered with fear unable to move, clinging to the branch with a will to survive. Hurricane quickly stood up as Crimson took stance with his little legs. Hurricane looked to Crimson and with haste he said, "Go after The Mammtohmon and save the DemiVeemon, I'll save the one in the tree, Now let's go!" Hurricane and Crimson split up going in a X-like Direction as they split off, Crimson going left to chase after Mammothmon and Hurricane after The scared Digimon.

Hurricane made with haste as he leaped onto a side of a tree. He then hopped with momentum from that tree to the branch the Digimon was stuck on. Hurricane grabbing the Digimon from the branch ran off to meet up with Crimson.

As Crimson ran off he was digivolving while Runnning, soon in at least in a Mile Crimson had fully evolved. Now with great momentum he rushes off to stop the Mammothmon. Crimson then disappears, and reappears in front of Mammothmon bashing his face and head with his shield. Crimson then took DemiVeemon from his grasp and stabbed Mammothmon straight down through the middle."Have at Ye!" A cry is heard "ARRGGHH!!" Suddenly the Mammothmon turns into bunches of 0's and 1's as a Digi-egg with orange stripes circling it.
Hurricane then re-joined with Crimson with the Digimon on his back. Crimosn placing DemiVeemon down on the ground, Hurricane also placed the rookie digimon next to DemiVeemon. Suddenly DemiVeemon speaks out "Thank you mister Tamer How can we ever repay you?" Hurricane squats down and rubs the little Digimon on the head."Don't worry Little Buddy, Nothing is needed in Debt." Hurricane then watches as the 2 digimon leave with thankfulness in there eyes and a revalance of some sort. Hurricane and Crimson leave off into the forest. Crimson de-digivolving as the Bright-red light surronds him and Gigimon stands there. Crimson then climbs onto Hurricane as he falls asleep. Hurricane with sleeping Crimson on him, walks into the forest thinking what to do now.

( Messed up let me complete it here xD)

(I know D: Give Zar some type of Dragon Digimon! Like BlackGuilmon? or something like that I dunno ._. what is a Digimon you favor Zar?)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:02 pm
Now that's better that I'm not limited......  

Hurricane_hedgehog

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:04 pm
thing about me si I prefer a whoel line from the rookie so ya  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:04 pm
Bump  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:05 pm
O, okay....well, okay, I'll reopen the contest you won and than make a new one with a different digimon prize...that okay with you?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:06 pm
bump i am aming for the rp one..  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:06 pm
Teh Ace of Shades
O, okay....well, okay, I'll reopen the contest you won and than make a new one with a different digimon prize...that okay with you?
ok so If im getting this right your going to reopen my contest saying I never won and make also another one with new digimon am I right? If I am ok  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:07 pm
Well look at my Post Saren attempt to beaat that one.... >_>  

Hurricane_hedgehog

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:08 pm
bump 3 i see that, but I will defeat you hurrican all though..i will destroy my brain and freezing fingers to do so! I am in creative writing class at school!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:09 pm
Hurricane! Don't brag!! >:U

Zar: I opened up the new contest! See if you could do it!! xD It's a brand new one! xD  

Teh Ace of Shades

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:10 pm
bump 4 -.-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:12 pm
bump 5 tis show time i am using the ps3...so i have a writing limit...so i have handicap  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:18 pm
It went quiet....O.o  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items