Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
But Baby It's Cold Outside! Art has been posted! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Eresfds rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 10 Total: 22 (2-24)

Eresfds

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
yeah we roll 1 6-sided dice an that number becomes a bullet then we take turns rolling a 6-sided dice and if you land on that number you "die"User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:06 pm
Nero and gomamon had wandered into the village trying to escape the recent village. Nero sat by a fire shivering while gomamon used to the cold temperature simply wandered the village. The high spirited digimon tried but was unable to help most of the digimon because of his size issues. Once in awhile he could check on Nero, but he was still warming up from the fire. Wandering down one of the rows of destroyed booths gomamon heard several high pitched shouts. "Come on ya wimps try your hand at this game." and others more along the lines of,"Come on prove your manhood." Gomamon could not resist to sneak a look at the booth. It was a simple ballgame with a terriermon and lopmon jumping around the booth trying to attract people by method of insult. Smiling evily from his ball skills he walked up to the booth,"Hey cuties I'll buy a round." He slapped one digi-dollar on the counter and was given a tray of balls by lopmon. "Here you go sir."
Gomamon smiled and picked up the first ball and with great precision chucked the ball at the stack of milk bottles. The ball simply hit the top and bounced off without even knocking a single one down. Gomamon shocked slammed another dollar on the counter,"One more ball."
Terriermon smiled,"Only if your man enough,"
Gomamon retorted,"I'll show you." With that he tossed another ball directly at the center of the stack. Bottles went flying but one still stayed on the platform. Gomamon gasped almost sure he had hit the right spot.
While lopmon was gathering the bottles and restacking them Terriermon whispered to gomamon,"Don't worry only true champions can beat this game."
Fuming Gomamon slammed all his money down right there, including some he had stolen from rasen,"Oh it's on you little rabbit's!"
Gomamon picked up the first ball and threw it as hard as he could at the bottles but it seemed to miss by a mile. The next one he threw gritting his teeth, but again the ball flew way off course and hit Nero in the head. Getting more frustrated with each throw the balls started to fly everywhere. After throwing 10 balls without a single one hitting the target gomamon drooped his head,"I just spent all our food money."
Lopmon and terriermon were jumping up in down in unison,"Our plan worked brother."
"Who knew that these digimon would be such fools."
They chanted in unison,"Money money money money,"
Nero who had investigated where the ball that nailed him in the head had come from heard the brother's conversation. "They think they can cheat me and my digimon." He sat on the icy snow folding his hands to give him a temporary moment of thought. Slowly his brain started to analyze the situation and tell him how to solve it. Gomamon interrupted his train of thought by randomly tackling him. "I'm sorry nero.. but I sort of spent all our money."
Nero gritted his teeth and glared at gomamon,"I already know now if you would please.. GET OFF!" Gomamon nodded,"Alright Nero," and jumped off.
Nero got onto his feet and walked off to the booth,"Alright you two.. I have a different challenge for you."
Lopmon smiled,"What kind of challenge."
Nero cracked a smug smile knowing they had taken the bait,"It's a mind game you simply have to give us back all our money and we win."
Terriermon smiled,"This is so easy, we are geniuses." He tossed the wallet at Nero and began to dance around for a second. Suddenly the brother's stopped knowing that they had been tricked, they both burst into tears. In unison they whined,"The meany stole our money!"
Many digimon started to stare and Nero looked at the brothers,"Alright Alright shush," He said making a SSSH sign.
Terriermon and lopmon ignored him and continued to cry.
He tossed them his wallet and sighed,"Fine I'll buy one more round."
Instantly the two digimon stopped crying and handed him a ball. "If I win though one of you has to come with me."
Lopmon smiled,"Whatever you wish sir" he knew that the game was totally rigged, and it would be impossible for a tamer with his stature to win.
Nero nodded and held out his hand,"Is it agreed..?"
Lopmon sighed and grabbed the tamer's hand,"Fine.."
They shook and Nero took a step back tossing the ball to gomamon. Quickly he grabbed his digivice and activated it. Gomamon looked around,"I feel funny."
Gomamon Digivolve to Ikkakumon
Ikkakumon raised his horn the ball attached at the end. Quickly he threw it,"Harpoon torpedo!"
The torpedo rammed into the bottles sending every single one flying in random directions. Lopmon protested instantly,"That's cheating the ball..." He stopped remembering the ball on the tip of the horn. "Well no digivolving so sorry."
Many rookie digimon were glad that Nero had outsmarted the two brother's because there own money had been lost. They began to chant,"Nero won! Nero won!"
Nero looked at the digimon,"Looks like you two can't deny my crowd, so which one of you will it be."
Terriermon and Lopmon both burst out into tears again and Nero simply walked off,"If It makes them this miserable.. I just can't."

Snowagumon was respected by every child digimon of the village. He walked up to the two crying digimon,"I'm disappointed in you two,"
They instantly stopped crying and replied in a shocked response,"Wha-what do you mean?"
Snowagumon slammed his fist onto the booth,"The tamer's here are helping us and you just cheated one and broke a promise. What did I tell you..?"
They both repeated in unison,"We'll never digivolve until we learn honor and follow our dreams."
Snowagumon smiled,"That's right, now I want you two to honor your promise and go join that tamer."
Lopmon nodded grabbing Nero's wallet,"Alright."
Snowagumon rustled the digimon's fur,"Your gonna grow up real good."
Terriermon waved goodbye to his brother.
Lopmon was chasing after Nero and tackled him. Nero groaned as he fell to the ground and looked up at lopmon. "Here to steal more of our money."
Lopmon shook his head,"No I'm here to honor my promise."
Nero smiled,"Thanks.. I guess."  

Rasenshurikennero

alchemistraider2 rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-24)

alchemistraider2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:07 pm
where do we play then?  
Eresfds rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
Russian roulette (Russian: Русская рулетка) is a potentially lethal game of chance in which participants place a single round in a revolver, spin the cylinder, place the muzzle against their head and pull the trigger. 'Russian' refers to the country of origin of the game and roulette to the element of risk taking and the spinning of the revolver's cylinder being reminiscent of the spinning of the roulette wheel. The form of the game can be as varied as the participants or their motives (displays of bravado, suicide etc.), but typically a single round is placed in a six-shot revolver resulting in a 1/6 (or approximately 17%) chance of the revolver discharging the round. The revolver's cylinder can either be spun again to reset the game conditions, or the trigger can be pulled again. Using revolvers with fewer chambers (typically five) or increasing the number of rounds are other variations that increase the risk.
~wikipedia
User Image
User Image  

Eresfds

alchemistraider2 rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-24)

alchemistraider2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:09 pm
burning_eyes  
alchemistraider2 rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:10 pm
at the end of page 10 im stoping  

alchemistraider2

Sensei_Zero rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-24)

Sensei_Zero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:10 pm
bump  
Sensei_Zero rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:12 pm
nobody won this right?  

Sensei_Zero

alchemistraider2 rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-24)

alchemistraider2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:12 pm
bump  
Eresfds rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
nopeUser Image
User Image  

Eresfds

alchemistraider2 rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 10 Total: 21 (2-24)

alchemistraider2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:13 pm
nobody in 9 pages  
Sensei_Zero rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:14 pm
oh  

Sensei_Zero

alchemistraider2

:O  
Eresfds rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-24)
User ImageUser Image
them be some very bad luckUser Image
User Image  

Eresfds

Sensei_Zero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:15 pm
Hey you won

lucky burning_eyes ...but congratz  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items