Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Mass Roleplaying Madness ~Art is done~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:01 pm
DAMN YOU DSTDNT FOR YOUR AWESOME AND COOL STORY!

Well... I can always hope for people to not want their digimon and jump at a chance to be given one.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:03 am
Dstdnt, Draco, special event forum!  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:16 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:32 am
That one looks like it got messed up a bit, the one wing can be seen sorta through the demiveemon's head.  

Yin Yun Yang

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:02 am
....That was the point.. I cut out the white in Demiveemons body so it would look like a guardian angel.. It´s supposed to be transparent...
Do you want me to make one for you Yin? I need the practice ^^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:14 pm
I won't be around enough for the event! But if you need any other help that isn't time consuming I would be glad to help.

I-Pods RULE!!!  

Draco_Lord

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:02 pm
aww d, i said beginner...oh well...lol i used my ipod to chat here for a long time  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:11 pm
I was just bored in school waiting for my friend and I started to surf the internets. Anyways Pummel if you need any practice I wouldn't mind some, maybe with BlackWarGreymon. Of course you don't have to.

Also I hope you become an artist!  

Draco_Lord

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:34 pm
if you want can you make pratice with me and ebonwumon?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:39 pm
Hi everybody! Once again, only on for about a day, then back to my Grandma's. sweatdrop

Anyway, I feel the same way. I mean, Wing was gone for about six months. He finally comes back for about 4-6 weeks, and then disappears again. I dunno, it just seems... odd.

As for Omega, I have no idea what his deal is. Just seems like without me, he has no reason to live. *over-inflated ego*

Hm, when I get back on a bit more permanently (after this weekend, thank God!), I may try to get things rolling again, although I don't know how well that'll work.

As for Pummel, I think you should be an artist. Looks like you can pose sprites, as well as the fact that you're always on. A lot of the current artists have a tendency to not show up, leaving others to pick up their slack. stare

*ahem* Anyways, I believe I have said my peace, if not more than that, so... I'll shut up.

Oh, as for the RP I wrote. I didn't know I wasn't allowed to enter the Intermediate. I'm sorry. If you want, you can enter it into the Expert contest if you want. I just really liked the Leomon-Ogremon war situation. ^_^  

iDragow

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:13 pm
Whoo less competition! As for the rule is it fine either way.

And did I hear pick up slack of other artists! Does that mean you are going to go and do the art in the TP Shop!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:19 pm
do easy mode  

KiroMishima
Crew

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:26 pm
That would be against the rules.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:28 pm
Welcome back for the day, Flame! And don't push your luck, Draco. Flame is a very busy man, he might not have time to get back on in awhile so he may not feel like doing art. But if he is, then he'll certainly do it (mine being first of course. twisted ).  

Animedudethe3rd

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:31 pm
Ah, I understand perfectly now the purpose of the see through-ness. No thanks on the art thing though, I wouldn't know what to do with it.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff