Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Angels or Demons? -Prizes on last page- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:44 pm
I meant that is was over in the sense he was judging and no more entries.

ANd yes! It is so awesome and it completely makes up for Twilight. But the ending would be better if it wasn't for that last panel.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:46 pm
actually i think teh suoprem said we could talk lol  

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:47 pm
its shugo i dont know what shogo is xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:50 pm
@ DarkFire. Shojo is a type of manga for young girls, like 8-13. Sort of like Twilight and the Jonas Brothers, in manga form.

@ Link. Wait he died? I thought he came back to life at the end by his minion, whats her name.  

Draco_Lord

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:50 pm
Draco_Lord
I meant that is was over in the sense he was judging and no more entries.

ANd yes! It is so awesome and it completely makes up for Twilight. But the ending would be better if it wasn't for that last panel.

No I mean how alucard died.. it made no sense at all.. as I read it I just stared at the computer for 15 minutes like *WHAT THE * He died by technicality.. and yes the last frame was weird..  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:52 pm
shugo chara is an anime and a manga xd  

KiroMishima
Crew

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:56 pm
Regardless you like shojo style. You are a guy who likes girly stuff XD!  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:57 pm
No he doesn't revive it just explains how all the false vampires were created.. and yes he dies.. it makes no sense but he died..
Oh heres the explenation
Quote:

He has absorbed the life of warrant officer, which was nothing other than blending in with the esssence of warrant officers life, He carries the will of self absorbing schrodingers cat, He exists as a single cheshire cat who jumps around the obscure world, As long as he recognizes himself he is everywhere and nowhere. However he has now dissolved into millions of minds and lives. He cannot recognize himself any longer. By this time he is no longer present anywhere, He is not alive but also not dead. Alucard is now nothing more than a set of imaginary numbers

That is the exact qoute from the manga.  

ilinkzeldi

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:01 pm
When I left:
MANGA.

When I came back:
MANGA.

Recurring theme much?  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:03 pm
ok dude my firend who is a GIRL told me ok? dang! its not a chick flick or something! gezzz  

KiroMishima
Crew

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:04 pm
@ Link. Well.. I can reread the book right now. So you get to be right!

@ Muffin. Manga is just that great.
Now while you are here. Did you just kill off Richter? Because if you did... I will have to kill you. Leto/now Draco for simplicity wanted to do that.

@ Darkfire. It is the same thing as a chick flic, only manga form.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:07 pm
Quote:

He has absorbed the life of warrant officer, which was nothing other than blending in with the esssence of warrant officers life, He carries the will of self absorbing schrodingers cat, He exists as a single cheshire cat who jumps around the obscure world, As long as he recognizes himself he is everywhere and nowhere. However he has now dissolved into millions of minds and lives. He cannot recognize himself any longer. By this time he is no longer present anywhere, He is not alive but also not dead. Alucard is now nothing more than a set of imaginary numbers

That is the exact qoute from the manga.
And why does alucard turn into a girl towards the end of his fight with the butler dude?  

ilinkzeldi

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:08 pm
uggg well i like dragon drive rave master and hikaru no go  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:11 pm
@ Link. He turned into one because of Hellsing Dawn, in which he is a little girl and he hangs around with the butler.

@ Darkfire. So? You still like shojo. And I will tease you about this for ever! But don't worry Toan likes it as well, not that series but Fruit Baskets.  

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:13 pm
Draco_Lord
@ Link. Well.. I can reread the book right now. So you get to be right!

@ Muffin. Manga is just that great.
Now while you are here. Did you just kill off Richter? Because if you did... I will have to kill you. Leto/now Draco for simplicity wanted to do that.

@ Darkfire. It is the same thing as a chick flic, only manga form.

No...I was just severing his bond with the Angels. I planned on doing that since I joined them. Now, my REAL story can begin. The one where I go back the the Angel HQ and kick their asses. But, for now, I must retire to sleep. Finals tomorrow.....ugh...

Linky knows what time it is here. I don't know if she has finals down there or not, but we'll find out when she replies. You guys will, at least. Night, y'all.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff