Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Kingdom Hearts: The New Generation. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:59 am
Manabu looks at the Keyblade Taya summons, finally glad that he can bring it out with his will. Without so much as taking a second to really study it he says, "It's a real Keyblade. That chain on the end is proof enough. Try to send it away before the Heartless realize where we are."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:18 pm
Taya holds his Key Blade across his chest and whips it down to his side while tensing his hand. the Key Blade disappears in his fist.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:26 pm
Who is this Sora said Zairon. Hes a Keyblade chosen one like you and hes also a keyblade master said Merlin. Well why am I going after the Organizatio but not this Sora character said Zairion. Who said He isn't right now hes on his journey to find the King and his friend Riku said Merlin. Well OK I will take this Mission said Zairon. OK then I will give you a Gummi Ship for you to travel through other worlds.

Zairion is in the Gummi Ship an is leaving now

[End Transmission]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:52 pm
(Okay, Zamaku.....We Nobodies, after this, cannot summon heartless. We can only summon lesser nobodies, like dusks and Samurai.)

Cloud, with Stitch's help, hacked down the remaining soldiers. He turned, and pointed his buster sword right at the attacker. In one moment he was there. In the next, he was already next to Kiyo, slicing down at him again.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:21 am
(But thats not realistic. the heartless follow who ever is strongest, just like in the game?)

Kiyo jumped Back and threw out his arms which then became covered in ice and exploded, reviling two blades of ice. he charged at cloud, there blades were locked and there strength appeared even but kiyo was holding back  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:57 pm
Manabu rises up from his seat, walking out the door to leave the hospital. Before he does he looks back at Taya and says, "We should go find your friend, and that spiky haired guy. What was his name again..."

As he exits the building he notices a giant ball of darkness forming in the sky.

(Actually the Heartless follow those with dark affinities and a strong will. Only if multiple people try to at once will they side with the strongest. Those with hearts risk themselves, like Maleficent and her group. But higher Nobodies and Heartless can command them without risk of losing a heart, since they ain't got one.)  

Kenshin Yuki

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:12 pm
(Ah..while you're both right, you both solved your own problems. Yes...they follow whoever is strongest when there is competition. Therefore, you cannot summon them.)

Cloud separated his sword into two while his original was locked, and sliced down on Kiyo's right shoulder with his open hand.

Regret peered into the portal, now gazing upon Kiyo's battle. Eventually, he got bored, and stepped into the portal. He exited the portal behind Cloud, and, with one fist, used gravity power to knock him aside, smashing him into the wall of a nearby building. "Now...We have other visitors. Take care them while I dispatch of this one, Kiyo." Regret said, turning to face cloud.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:14 pm
Taya ran out to Manabu. "Stitch. his name is Stitch. and then there was Cloud." he replied as he walked to find his friend Stitch.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:23 pm
"No, the other guy. I was referring to..." Manabu pauses when he sees the darkness up in the sky. He is hard-pressed for words to say about this, as the last time something like this has happened he would have to go into a long and drawn out battle.

"Let's find them soon." He says, dashing off to find Cloud and Stitch, despite not knowing anything about where he went. As he ran he grabs the attachment on his left arm and pulls it off, and summons his Keyblade with his right one.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:27 pm
Taya began straining to run after Manabu. he wasn't the strongest runner but he was kinda fast. he decided to run on the roofs of houses, following Manabu carefully.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:10 pm
Manabu reaches a portion of the city, witnessing a building suffering a crash of some sort. He rushes over to it to see Cloud on the side of the wall. "It's that Cloud guy. Hey, are you okay?" He asks him, rushing over to his side to check his status.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:50 pm
Cloud staggered from the hole, aiming his sword at Regret. "You....don't interfere!" He said, his voice being a hybrid of two different beings. Suddenly, he started to fade in and out, like static was interfering with him. He began to fission into two people, each with a black wing. Eventually, both Cloud and Sephiroth stood face to face with Regret. "I've gained control of MY darkness....and now, we'll both take you down!" He yelled.

Sephiroth smirked, and replied. "As much as I hate to say it...he's right. It's time for you to die." He said, lunging at Regret with Cloud at his side. They both seemed to be in perfect condition, as if the split healed them entirely. Sephiroth swung upwards, and Cloud swung down in the same moment at Regret. They both followed up with rapid slashes everywhere around his body.

(I'll edit in Regret's part later.)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:38 pm
Taya jumps down from the high roof top and lands perfectly on his feet. he sees the guy that attacked him before and summons his Key Blade.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:34 am
Stitch walked over to Taya, his Keyblade once again resting on his shoulder, "hey man" he said to Taya as he stood by him, "Hows it going?" he asked, a chuckle in his voice.  

dmalac

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:06 am
Taya smiled. "it's pretty good. nice Key Blade..." he said. he summoned his Key Blade and held it with the key pointing to the ground.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games