Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Dinner with the Arkadis [Official Contest] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:30 pm
Jusat posting to acknowledge that I tried for the jagamon thing  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:24 am
Ooops forgot to say i'm joining the Jagamon part in case i don't get the Cherrymon part  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:26 pm
Contest Ends on this coming Wednesday. All contest except for the Nyokimon are still open for tries.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:39 pm
Might as well say this right now.

Whoever won or attempted to get Jagamon please do PM me if you want to do an awesome DNA with me.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:55 am
might as well do so shameless Advertising too who ever wins cherrymon or snowAgumon please pm for a possible DNA digivolving for Kimeramon then Milleniummon aswell also theres 100k in it for that person  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:00 am
Unitas Persona
might as well do so shameless Advertising to how ever wins cherrymon or snowAgumon please pm for a possible DNA digivolving for Kimeramon aswell also theres 100k in it for that person

xd Well for Cherrymon it could only be me you or Tecno who won it since we were the only ones who really joined it xd And I'm sure that a lot of people did the SnowAgumon part in the Captain America one xd  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:03 am
ultimatemk
Unitas Persona
might as well do so shameless Advertising to how ever wins cherrymon or snowAgumon please pm for a possible DNA digivolving for Kimeramon aswell also theres 100k in it for that person

xd Well for Cherrymon it could only be me you or Tecno who won it since we were the only ones who really joined it xd And I'm sure that a lot of people did the SnowAgumon part in the Captain America one xd

Depends if you did the cherrymon right though and the snowagumon from Captian America has to still be made right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:07 am
Unitas Persona
ultimatemk
Unitas Persona

Depends if you did the cherrymon right though and the snowagumon from Captian America has to still be made right?

Yup SnowAgumon is still to be made xd and I'm sure I did the Cherrymon part in the correct manner.........I Hope sweatdrop  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:08 am
ultimatemk
Unitas Persona
ultimatemk
Unitas Persona

Yup SnowAgumon is still to be made xd and I'm sure I did the Cherrymon part in the correct manner.........I Hope sweatdrop

did you qoute liger after question 20 if so he would have pm'd you  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:11 am
Unitas Persona
ultimatemk
Unitas Persona
ultimatemk
Unitas Persona

did you qoute liger after question 20 if so he would have pm'd you

Yes I did and he did PM me with what I got right and wrong. I got a few wrong sweatdrop  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:15 am
1. I once saw a creature that was said to be quite legendary. It had golden fur and road on a cloud... who was it? Goldramon  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:19 am
Shadow of Miracles
1. I once saw a creature that was said to be quite legendary. It had golden fur and road on a cloud... who was it? Goldramon

2. On my journeys, I say this rather odd looking pink rodent, it was spouting out things that I knew to be false... who was this little liar? Chuumon  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:22 am
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles

2. On my journeys, I say this rather odd looking pink rodent, it was spouting out things that I knew to be false... who was this little liar? Chuumon

3. One time in a rather morbid valley, I ran across a three headed digimon though it seemed like two of those heads were its hand, how strange, what digimon is this? Deltamon  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:37 am
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles

3. One time in a rather morbid valley, I ran across a three headed digimon though it seemed like two of those heads were its hand, how strange, what digimon is this? Deltamon

4.On a visit to Toy Town, I saw a little plushie looking digimon. I knew it not to be a Monzaemon nor even its evil twin, what is it? Pandamon  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:43 am
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles

4.On a visit to Toy Town, I saw a little plushie looking digimon. I knew it not to be a Monzaemon nor even its evil twin, what is it? Pandamon

5. On one of my rounds in the Misty Forest, I saw a digimon with a most horrible sun-burn strutting around in tiger print clothing. What digimon could this be? Fugamon  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff